NEurope
Happenstance

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Marvel Entertainment originally planned to show the new trailer publicly next week during an episode of television show Agents of SHIELD but someone leaked the trailer few hours ago so they had to release the trailer now.

OMG MG OMG, OH MY FRAKKING GODS

The countdown to May begins!!!!!

On first viewing I had a chuckle at the reference in the last spoken line... Was only on 2nd view I realised that reference ran through the whole trailer :)

OOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooohhhhhh, lord have mercy.

I'm even more interested in what they seem to be setting up in this movie for the coming phases.

I know Ultron emoting is...strange, but whatever, I like it.

Great trailer, but that is not a teaser. And that actually really annoys me. I also REALLY hate the colour palette. It just looks so clean and bright but in a really naff way. I don't need it to be gritty, I just want it to look a little more real. I could really do with less RDJ since I find him insufferable, but that's pretty on point for Tony Stark.

The Avengers is probably the only Marvel property I'm still interested in so I'm looking forward to this.

"Teaser", 2 mins long, shows everything.

I know, when I saw the article for it, the word "teaser" put me off from even checking it out. Because it'll usually comprise of:

- Clips from previous films

- Sounds from previous films

- Words on black background

When someone showed me this this morning I was rather impressed.

Not sure I like Ultron's mouth moving

Just compare it to what they did to Optimus Prime. Unforgiveable.

But things like these do piss me off. It's their way of saying "S'UP FUCKERS! THE MOVIE IS READY, WANNA SEE? NOOOOOO. WAIT SEVEN MONTHS. PUNK-ASS BITCHES."

I watched it once and will now avoid every other mention of the film/trailers/etc.

I actually liked that it didn't have much dialogue so not much was spoilt (audioally).

Ultrons mouth and eyebrows look a bit weird, but otherwise a pretty cool trailer.

Underwhelmed. The scenes in the wrecked city recalled the first film. The Pinnochio references were interesting, but only "got" them after a second viewing.

There was no humour in this at all. I hope this is not another Star Trek Into Darkness - they reference the character for the sake of the fans, but everyone else is just nonplussed.

"My name... (tears) (emotion) (definitely not a one-dimensional actor) is... Khan."

Everybody Who Doesn't Know Who Khan Is: "So ----ing what? Who gives a crap? If you had said 'My name is Frank Frankersson' it would have meant the same."

Fan of Star Trek: "What a shit way to introduce an awesome character. Ricardo Montalban is spinning in his grave. SPINNING."

Anyway, we will see, but thus far... trepidation.

I found it a bit dissapointing in the sense that it was very similar to the first trailer but I think the movie itself looks like it should be great.