NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

What's also great is Henry Cavill has adopted a bat and named it Ben.

First post on this thread, so, here's what I think of what we've seen:

Trailer 1 - awesome. Probably one of (I cried at every Star Wars trailer) the best 2015 trailers, if not the best. (If not for Star Wars)

Trailer 2 - you really had me up just after the two minute mark. Way to go wreck dreams, WB.

Trailer 3 - best trailer so far, loved the music, loving a lot of what I've seen from DCEU so far.

Everyone seem the image of Zack Snyder and Aquaman from earlier today I assume? (Confirming pre-filming is well under way)

Car pack. I WANT TO SEE MORE.

Hope the ball does explode into the Bat Signal!

I'm hoping it comes with Joker's car from Suicide Squad but it might just be the solo car like when the DeLorean war released.

In other news, loved this,

I think he's going to be a great Lex.

Better than who expected though? There were a lot of naysayers clogging up the internet.

Anyway, fuck yeah tickets!

BOX OFFICE: Advance Ticket Sales For BATMAN v SUPERMAN Show It Outpacing THE AVENGERS, DEADPOOL, More

Deadline reports that advance ticket sales for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice are currently outpacing The Avengers, Furious 7, and Deadpool. It's thought that it may have sold as many as $25 million worth of tickets already, a similar figure to The Dark Knight Rises, a movie which opened with over $160 million in 2012. The trade currently estimates that it will debut with $140 million domestic and upwards of $340 million globally, but those are very early numbers which could (and likely will) change drastically over the next few weeks.

"As expected, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is anticipated by the fan male audience," said Movio Co-Founder and Chief Executive Will Palmer. "The audience profile is 78% male, massively over indexing between age 14-49. This is your avid opening weekend audience with some 70% attending films during opening week, spending 3.2 times more than the typical US moviegoer." Interestingly, Deadline mentions that it's currently attracting the same sort of audience Jurassic World did. Does than mean we'll see it do similar numbers? It's too soon to say, but things are definitely looking good.

PSA: Spoiler are out in the wild and like any big release, people are being malicious about it.

They're popping up everywhere; 4Chan, Reddit, Imgur, etc. (I wouldn't even risk looking at the comments in that article. So beware. You've been warned.

Very surprised by the ticket sales. I thought it was going to do well but not that well.

I'm still feeling a bit meh about the movie. I will still see it but I can't see me being that entertained by it.

I'm worried it's going to be crammed and overall bad but I got tickets for the premiere on Wednesday. Looking really forward to it!

Very surprised by the ticket sales. I thought it was going to do well but not that well.

Other than Daft, I don't really know anyone who is that bothered about it. Perhaps the marketing for the films is utterly crazy in America (they do seem to have lots of sponsorships and things like that).

The only reason I'm watching it is because I'm in London for a few days and want to go to one of the good cinemas, but we're there a few days before Civil War.

Yeah I don't know anyone who is that hyped. Certainly don't know anyone who has booked tickets already. I'll likely see it at some point, but I'm not sure when.

I want to see it day one, but I couldn't rally my mates and now all the good seats at the IMAX are gone :/ Plus Sheffield's only doing laser not 70mm at IMAX, and the price has gone up again - quite difficult to convince people to come along.

I'll probably wind up seeing it the following week or just at a small cinema.

I'll go see it but I'm not massively hyped or anything. Definitely havent heard a lot of chatter about it from other friends anyway.

Other than Daft, I don't really know anyone who is that bothered about it.

Umm...me.

5cc0zs.jpg

Well I'm super excited so I can be excited for everyone.

Here's a kool Korean trailer for the film.

I have never liked a live-action rendition of Lex – save Smallville's strangely enough – but I can't wait to see Jesse's portrayal.

Lex is still my biggest dislike about what I've seen of the film so far. Eisenberg just has too soft/high a voice, I can't take him seriously. It's the same reason I didn't like Brandon Routh as Superman.

Cartoon Lex Luthor best Lex Luthor.

My favourite Lex Luthors:

SmallvilleLex.jpg17907.jpgJL_Luthor.png

I dont like the look of Eisenberg's Luthor at all.

All this talk of Lex Luthor reminds me of the times when NGC magazine was around...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYWQ0woodGhVhZ5fwsycFzX02-VbwtH7vT48W0zs0G3wtGMDdU

:p

I think the problem is Jesse Eisenberg always plays Jesse Eisenberg. And doesn't seem threatening! Maybe he can Ledger it in the film, who knows!?

A bunch of movie clips have been released.

There's also some B-roll footage.

EDIT: if these don't work they're all available on Joblo Movie Trailer's YT channel

Edited by Julius Caesar

I'm really looking forward to this. Tickets have been booked and I'll be seeing this at least twice with different people. Can't fucking wait.

This incarnation of Lex Luthor will be different, but I think he'll fit in well in this universe. We'll soon see!

Ahhhhhhhhh!