NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

S'good they got a fat Batman to accompany the fat bat symbol.

Never go full retard. Affleck looks immense in all of the footage and stills we've seen so far.

LvCUvW6-e1434758499218.png

Never go full retard. Affleck looks immense in all of the footage and stills we've seen so far.

I know he looks immense in all the pictures. As does the logo, I'm just happy they put the immensest of the immense Batman forms we've seen to accompany the logo.

Short clip from the film. The 'Do you bleed' line, in it's true context.

I've read many people aren't happy with the voice of Batman. I can't see the issue with it. It can't be any worse than what Bale was doing when he was rocking the suit.

From what I've seen, of all the things innumerable people have complained about, Batman's voice hasn't been one of them.

Bale's voice was like raping one's ears (IE Fucking awful)

Affleck's sounds like some ultimate form boss. Hopefully it won't grate after multiple exposures.

It sounds a bit metalized, like he's using a voice box or electrolarynx or something like that. It's going to take a bit getting used to but is okay.

However, I felt that the entire scene felt a bit underwhelming and fear that the movie will be the same. Hopefully I'm wrong, I'm really looking forward to seeing it!

However, I felt that the entire scene felt a bit underwhelming

I feels, hopefully the buildup to the crash will make it a bit more poignant.

These are pretty great. I know they probably aren't to everyone's taste but I like the realness of it.

Kinda makes me laugh though how Ben Affleck said he was willing to return to the superhero genre because of this take and character being so different, and then he's here doing these naff fake adverts.

Also... fly to Metropolis, the place 1000's of people just died from an alien invasion.

Fly to Gotham, crime capital of the world, about to be destroyed by a mad business man and alien invasion :p

Whuuut I started watching, for a few seconds, and then I was like... no, this is too good, I have to stop watching.

I will wait now.

OMG.

That is how you do live action Batman fighting, jesus fucking Christ.

Its really nice to see as well. I enjoyed the Nolan Batman movies but god damn was the fighting terrible in those. It was being outdone by DC's tv shows.

Whuuut I started watching, for a few seconds, and then I was like... no, this is too good, I have to stop watching.

I will wait now.

I admire your restraint.

oh my god what is going on with this film and its trailers

First one - Awesome

Second one - aweful

This one - well i feel like i need a cigarette and to call it in the morning!

could possibly an actor from one of the most mediocre super hero films, that put the genre back a few years, go on to be THE batman? the definitive on screen version? because so far he has everything down right, those fight scenes!

That's more like it! Best trailer for the film by a country mile. Dat final shot. :bowdown:

*jumps back on the hype train*

Enjoyed the trailer, excited for this film! But then I also really liked Man of Steel. And the Dark Knight trilogy.

Annoyingly I will be in Belgium when this comes out, so @Fierce_LiNk and I will have to wait a bit longer to see it! (Unless he goes to see it without me...)

:(

That was enjoyable! Damn!

The fighting scene in the beginning was taken directly out of the Arkham-games. And the final shot! Damn!

I will wait now.

I'm inclined to say that after the initial opening (i.e. post-film name) its a imx of 'random' shots and bits we've seen before so it's safe, but I know we have different thresholds for spoilers.

Also, Tumblr is really proving it's worth for me at the moment.

tumblr_o2e4q4AAKX1uezmbko1_500.gif

Edited by Ashley

Preview of the soundtrack.

Batman v Superman - Men Are Still Good (The Batman Suite)

Batman v Superman - Their War Here

I think this is my favourite. I reckon its Lex's theme.

Batman v Superman - The Red Capes Are Coming