NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

If he wanted to Superman could just target that unprotected part of Batman's helmet. Annoying.

Anyone know how Bruce Wayne is lifting that inch thick Superman proof armour?

Is it just, because comics?

Anyone know how Bruce Wayne is lifting that inch thick Superman proof armour?

Perhaps the armour is motorised, so it supports itself? Not to the level of Iron Man, but a more "realistic" one.

If he wanted to Superman could just target that unprotected part of Batman's helmet. Annoying.

And what, kill him? I think Superman's probably gotta be a little careful after the whole Zod thing. Batman's a vigilante, but not a bad guy. Superman wants to bring him in, not crush his jaw or heat vision his skull.

And what, kill him? I think Superman's probably gotta be a little careful after the whole Zod thing. Batman's a vigilante, but not a bad guy. Superman wants to bring him in, not crush his jaw or heat vision his skull.

Would have been a cool fatality in MK vs DC.

Fuck me, if that logic was used in comics and comic-book style films everything would be ruined.

What if someone shot him in the jaw? Or shot Robocop in the jaw - that guy was always being hit by a hail of bullets and never once in the teeth!

Did no one ever notice Clark Kent was just Superman with glasses? No one noticed that - no one even joked about the resemblance?

I think once you start applying too much common sense or logic to these films they will always fall to pieces!

Clark Kent is Superman?

That's absurd. Next you'll be telling me that billionaire Wayne dresses up like a bat and jumps off buildings.

A few shots have been released from the upcoming issue of Empire.

F5uptor.jpg

super-wayne-manor.jpg

batsignal.jpg

Lex.jpg

That shot of Batman...hnnnngggg.

I know the new look of LUTHORRRR has received a fair bit of criticism (most of it stemming from omg, but he haz hair), but I quite like it. I can see Eisenberg pulling this off.

I saw him mention that was forthcoming on Instagram recently and forgot to look into it. Cheers!

Funny to see his eye make-up disappear when the cowl is taken off :p

Edited by Retro_Link

New teaser!

My body is ready.

I love that look Batman gives when Superman rips his mask off. So awesome. I'm getting a tyrant vibe from Superman in this scene with the way that he carries himself.

Almost feels like a dream sequence with that kneeling, very odd, interested to see it play out though!

Almost feels like a dream sequence with that kneeling, very odd, interested to see it play out though!

I've seen that mentioned a few times already, but I'm not sure if I buy that. Although, I'm intrigued by that whole set-up, including Batman's clothes. I interpreted the kneelers to be like the Sons of Batman in The Dark Knight Returns, but siding with Superman this time around.

Apparently, there are some indications that it is a dream sequence, but I'm no expert.

That trailer shows too much IMO. If you're of two minds about having things spoiled by trailers you might wanna skip this one.

That trailer shows too much IMO. If you're of two minds about having things spoiled by trailers you might wanna skip this one.

Yeah, those are some insane spoilers in that trailer. Seems a bit weird that they've went this far without showing some of that stuff and then decide to put it in now. ::shrug:

Fantastic trailer if a little poorly edited. I wasn't expecting to like this Lex as much as I am, you can just see him having a shit eating grin whilst all this is going on.

Well it was going pretty well until... That Doomsday

:nono:

Dear lord he looks awful... and people were saying The Thing looked bad...

fantastic4trail_610.jpg

I'm kind of disappointed that he's throwaway, and that he's clearly the finale to he film. Felt like it should have been grander, or cleverer (what with Lex being involved).

On the plus side, the scenes between Clark and Bruce look fantastic.