NEurope
bryanee

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Sneak peek makes sense but I'm already hyped, just need the teaser on Monday.

I just want to see Superman and Batman in the same bloody shot.

Y1HK0DO.gif

That was the teaser for the teaser :p incidentally it was more in line with what "teaser" used to mean.

Watching that after watching the Star Wars Teaser makes me think it was utterly crap....

Still HYPE

That wasn't even the proper teaser and I damn near got an erection. And after seeing the final 30 seconds of the full teaser I'm at full mast. I'll be in hospital after the full thing on Monday.

As much as I want to watch it, I'll wait a couple of days for a non-cam version!

I watched it and found it pretty underwhelming to be honest.

Yeah i felt the same, you don't really see anything, it was almost like stock footage and audio from other films stuck together with some new bits

maybe its just the recorded off screen bits

The tumbler Batmobile in there? it certainly looked like the rear of the Tumbler

The leak and the impressions have killed my hype. I'll watch it on Monday but it doesn't sound good. Think I'll just try go back to expecting nothing from comicbook movies. That attitude works with the TV shows. I blame TDK for being good.

Thought it was pretty average. Nothing fantastic and certainly not in the same league as some of the great super hero movie trailers we've seen over the past few years. Certainly wasn't anywhere near as good as the Avengers Age of Ultron 'No Strings on Me' trailer. And certainly nowhere near as good as the Dark Knight Rises trailer!

I wish all "teaser" trailers were like this. An actualy teaser. It seems like "teaser trailer" generally means "shorter trailer than the full trailer" these days, whereas this actually did tease, showed only a few shots and was cool. I'm excited anyway, so it didn't negatively or positively affect me (which is usually the same for me). I'm excited for all of these films and nothing will change dat.

LOLZ.

So the YouTube one has been taken down and the mirrored one is some wobbly off screen stuff I'm not going to endure. Is that it? No other option?

It's finally out in HD.

[TWEET]589197792662278144[/TWEET]

Oh shit, I love it. It's like Watchmen meets the DC universe. And actual consequences, fuck yes. Lasting ramifications unlike so many other comic book movies.

JIZZ EVERYWHERE.

I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER YEAR....CAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS LOOOOOOOOOOOCK.

2015-04-1800_55_15-bakmu4h.png

2015-04-1800_52_19-bag8xky.png

God damn at the batsuit.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

d91.gif

I LOVE how that final line is delivered.

Batsuit looks gorgeous.

Hnnnnnnnggggg

PiEniR6.gif

I've been waiting for this since I was a kid. So happy right now. What a time to be a comic book fan.

Edited by bryanee

Anyone else notice a Riddler-like question mark bit of graffiti in the shot with Batman in the distance?!

It might be worth spoiler tagging the gifs and images, people. Just in case there are some that want to talk about the film but are purposefully staying away from trailers.

I tried staying away but GOD DAMMIT.