NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

Well, at least we know Retro is working on Metroid too.....like that was hard to guess.....:blank:

Donkey Kong it was then.

Its what everyone expected. There were a lot of pushing to find out if there is a new Metroid in development but nothing was revealed

Right, I'm back. Not looking, don't want to spoil. Good/bad? I've not read anything.

Pathetic!!!

F u Ninty. It was such a good day & I won't let you ruin it despite your best efforts.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

There should be a Nintendo Direct next week with new game announcements

and you know this, how?

Hopefully not the same source who thought at VGX that Reggie was going to reveal Majora's Mask HD.

Edited by lostmario

and you know this, how?

Hopefully not the same source who thought at VGX that Reggie was going to reveal Majora's Mask HD.

The international NDs are bi-monthly. The last one was in October. While we had a ND in Europe and America last month, it was just focusing on localisation dates, with no new announcements.

Right, I'm back. Not looking, don't want to spoil. Good/bad? I've not read anything.

Pathetic!!!

F u Ninty. It was such a good day & I won't let you ruin it despite your best efforts.

I was looking forward to your reaction. I wasn't disappointed :laughing:

I doubt Nintendo would have a Direct in December, feels like it's not worthy to show some upcoming games around christmas. I say they'll do a Wii U Direct in January again. Hopefully it will be as epic as it was last year.: peace:

I doubt Nintendo would have a Direct in December, feels like it's not worthy to show some upcoming games around christmas. I say they'll do a Wii U Direct in January again. Hopefully it will be as epic as it was last year.: peace:

We had one in December last year, though that was more akin to the recent one. The January one was a reaction to the sudden drop in sales after launch

Pathetic!!!

You surely can't care this much. :blank:

I feel that the real event last night wasn't the awards show, but rather you guys and your wacky expectations. It was so meta and amusing.

Anybody want a download code for a 7 day trial of Wii Karaoke U? Lord knows I'm not going to use it.

Anybody want a download code for a 7 day trial of Wii Karaoke U? Lord knows I'm not going to use it.

It's free and I still don't want it.

I have a feeling that @Josh64 might take you up on the offer if it's still available by when he notices it. ;)

(he reviewed the game a little while back)

I used it for the Japanese songs. Was a bit of fun one night, but the only way to Karaoke properly is in Japan itself :laughing:

For free? I could use it for Xmas, PM me :D

For free? I could use it for Xmas, PM me :D

Instead of geting that why don't you go on Xfactor next year?

I'll buy it for £5 :)