NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

So? Third parties aren't on Wii U. This is nothing new. Why are you acting like this is new and a surprise?

So? I'm tired and I'm done. I might as well be talking to Reggie.

So? I'm tired and I'm done. I might as well be talking to Reggie.

Good, because if it stops you shitting up the forums from your continual asinine comments (see above, Captain Toad thread, New Super Mario Bros U not being a proper "next gen" title due to file size etc.), then I think most people here would be happy.

Edited by Serebii

Mario Maker looks amazing. I was worried you could only do short levels like at e3, but being able to have vertical levels, huge levels is perfect, and the new skins look great (they're blatantly going to have them all) - this is going to be incredible, and hopefully it's nintendo passing on making 2d mario to the fans and they concentrate on the 3d ones.

Steam. Don't care.

Edited by dazzybee

Good, because if it stops you shitting up the forums from your continual asinine comments (see above, Captain Toad thread, New Super Mario Bros U not being a proper "next gen" title due to file size etc.), then I think most people here would be happy.

So now you're back to your lying as well as being the blind fanboy. I've clearly ruffled your feathers. Carry on. I'll be back on later today and blanking your zealous and unquestioning responses.

The leader is good, the leader is great, I surrender my will as of this date. :zzz:

So now you're back to your lying as well as being the blind fanboy. I've clearly ruffled your feathers. Carry on. I'll be back on later today and blanking your zealous and unquestioning responses.

The leader is good, the leader is great, I surrender my will as of this date. :zzz:

Not lies. You can find evidence in the original New Super Mario Bros U thread and the Wii U eShop thread of people referencing you saying things like that. I'm currently hunting your original post off of memory. I'll find it :)

2015 is going to be immense for a Nintendo fan. So many great games coming out.

Don't forget him stinking up the amiibo thread every other day. Him complaining we didn't know how much memory was onboard was a particular highlight.

So I bought a Wii U, got the Mario Kart 8 Premium Pack and picked up 2 extra pro controllers, Smash Bros and Nintendo Land.

I'll definitely be picking up Wind Waker and Super Mario 3D World. Are there any more essential purchases? Not really looking for multiplat stuff as I've bought this to compliment my gaming PC.

Loving the console and seeing Mario Kart for the first time in 1080p. I've got a huge grin on my face when playing.

So I bought a Wii U, got the Mario Kart 8 Premium Pack and picked up 2 extra pro controllers, Smash Bros and Nintendo Land.

I'll definitely be picking up Wind Waker and Super Mario 3D World. Are there any more essential purchases? Not really looking for multiplat stuff as I've bought this to compliment my gaming PC.

Loving the console and seeing Mario Kart for the first time in 1080p. I've got a huge grin on my face when playing.

The Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Donkey Kong Country, Hyrule Warriors etc.

Welcome :)

I'm getting Watchdogs and Pokemon Omega Ruby and hopefully a hard drive for super smash brothers/ other games , struggling with the last one though

I reckon you've picked an amazing time to buy a Wii U : peace: There's so many great exclusives already to cater for a variety of tastes and the upcoming year is likely to push the number of must-have titles beyond the point where the console finally becomes a necessity for those holding back :heh:

Don't forget him stinking up the amiibo thread every other day. Him complaining we didn't know how much memory was onboard was a particular highlight.

I ignore your lies and your nonsensical ramblings 99% of the time but I'm not letting you away with this lie. Every day, really? Here's my last 6 posts in the amiibo thread:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1724579&postcount=622

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1723644&postcount=604

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1723094&postcount=590

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1721511&postcount=494

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1721263&postcount=481

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1721139&postcount=467

You have to go back over 2 weeks to find my last complaint about amiibo and wasn't it terrible what I said about Marth? Yes, I stank up the thread real bad because nonody else ever said his amiibo looks bad.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1720926&postcount=458

It's crap like that that has you and you alone on my ignore list. That and when you come into a discussion, you don't discuss the topic, you attack my posts.

Props to those that can guess who these 2 are?

157-Tweedle-Dee-&-Tweedle-D.jpg

Edited by Wii

tumblr_ncn06gYM4f1tvtslzo2_400.jpg

I can't quite believe you're in your 30s, it makes it even harder to take any of your posts seriously. Especially the ones that keep claiming I'm on your ignore list.

Zombi u is dirt cheap and well worth playing through. The biggie is pikmin 3.

There are loads of great virtual console and indies too, but don't know if they interest you - shovel knight, NES remix, nano assault, zen pinball 2, art of balance, scram kitty, Toki tori 2, Steamworld dig and loads more.

There are a few 3rd party games that are the definitive versions and worth getting on Wii U. Rayman Legends and Need For Speed Most Wanted. Zombi U has been mentioned but also there's Lego City Undercover which is an exclusive. Wii U is the only place to play Earthbound this side of the pond. And there's other VC greats like The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. You need Bayonetta 2(buy the Special Edition) and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is great by all accounts.

And welcome to the Wii U club. :)

Edited by Wii

This is probably a stupid question but - did Premium Wii Us come with an SD card in them? I found out when booting smash I had no SD card in it, and I found myself terribly unsure as to whether there ever was one, and worse, where it might actually be now.

#problemswithshrinkingmemory

#punking

This is probably a stupid question but - did Premium Wii Us come with an SD card in them? I found out when booting smash I had no SD card in it, and I found myself terribly unsure as to whether there ever was one, and worse, where it might actually be now.

#punking

I know mine didnt

#punking

They gave us 32GB's of memory for our "Premium" console. Now ask that question again. :D

Edit: That's not a proper answer. They cut corners at every turn right down to the gamepads poor battery life. So the answer is no.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

More bad news, apparently the Gamecube controller adapter like a few of the amiibo has been discontinued. That's bound to anger those of you that still haven't got your orders yet and no doubt will drive the price even higher.

[TWEET]541613342587355136[/TWEET]

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Ninty have discontinued the adaptor. Why?

is that 100% confirmed as that just sounds beyond stupid.

More bad news, apparently the Gamecube controller adapter like a few of the amiibo has been discontinued. That's bound to anger those of you that still haven't got your orders yet and no doubt will drive the price even higher.

[TWEET]541613342587355136[/TWEET]

I'm sorry but that has to be BS...

That company must be misinformed. The Amiibo's could be true, but this? I won't believe this until Nintendo make an official statement.

I'm sorry but that has to be BS...

That company must be misinformed. The Amiibo's could be true, but this? I won't believe this until Nintendo make an official statement.

If Nintendo have no plans to use it for future games or patch it into existing retail and VC games it may well be true.

What's up with the site? I keep getting "500.shtml" errors.