NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U General Discussion

Well more realistically... I'd Imagine Zelda might be Christmas 2015 at the earliest, and we have no idea when StarFox will actually land, other than Shigsy saying hopefully you'll be playing it next year.

Devil's Third is anyone really going to play? and we also have no idea on release dates for Miyamoto's games and whether they'll actually be worth bothering with.

If the likes of Retro announce a game, there'll be room for it, it just means a few non-essential games don't get bought. Really a year should be packed full of games shouldn't it?... it only appears different because Nintendo are largely having to do it themselves.

Also don't some of you guys have like 20-30 games already? :p What's 10 more ;)

Edited by Retro_Link

@Retro_Link Devil's third had me interested when I read about the create your own maps feature. It should control like liquid too. Just looks like a good OTT third person run and gun game. Probably something the WiiU won't get too often. With this, Bayo, Captain Toad as well as FIFA 15 (off TV footy FTW) and some eShop gems, I'll be happy before Smash and the Amiibo's drop.

@Retro_Link Devil's third had me interested when I read about the create your own maps feature. It should control like liquid too. Just looks like a good OTT third person run and gun game. Probably something the WiiU won't get too often. With this, Bayo, Captain Toad as well as FIFA 15 (off TV footy FTW) and some eShop gems, I'll be happy before Smash and the Amiibo's drop.
Ah ok, I'd only really seen bits of the trailer, I guess I dismissed it for being a bit generic too soon.

Also, what a difference having games to talk about makes to this forum 'ey! ;)

See it's not such a bad place.

We should all be getting along fine in 2015 ;P

FIFA 15? Say what?

Impressions:

Sure, I actually missed Iwata and the Star Fox reveal was too timid or announced too early. But you know what?

For me, yesterday was Nintendo's best E3 in years. : peace:

It was really good. The only slight criticism was I think they'd have been better off extending it by 15 minutes to include Art Academy, Mario and Donkey Kong, Devils Third, Mario Party 10, Wii Sports Club, Pullbloxx World and finishing off with a glimpse of Starfox. Really give that 'avalanche of games' vibe.

It's a minor criticism though. I can see others copying elements of how Nintendo have gone about E3 this year

Clearly you haven't been on GAF in the last 24 hours :p

Now why would anyone want to do that? ;-)

Huh Fifa 15?!??! What you on about?!

Coming to Wii/3DS. Presuming Wii is WiiU. EA yet to clarify. It's in their press release. There's a link on the N-E Facebook page.

Don't be surprised with EA. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it came to Wii & 3DS and not Wii U

HOLY SHIT, ANOTHER TWITTER LEAK

THE REAL MEGATON

6dp7MEv.png

EDIT: Posted in the wrong thread, fuck.

Edited by Debug Mode

WHAT. Legit?

Pretty sure it's fake :)

Edited by Serebii

Don't scare me like that. Good god. Thank god for Google reverse image search

Coming to Wii/3DS. Presuming Wii is WiiU. EA yet to clarify. It's in their press release. There's a link on the N-E Facebook page.

Fuck me that would be amazing. Who'd have thought I'd be that desperate :) With all the functionality of 13 with dual pad support. But whatever I'll take anything.

Given that Amazon have a preorder page with box art it's almost certainly wii not wii u.

Surely they wouldn't release it on Wii and not Wii u? That would be beyond depressing...

Don't be surprised with EA. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it came to Wii & 3DS and not Wii U

Considering they brought FIFA13 to WiiU I would think they mean WiiU. EA...unprecedented support. :indeed:

Press release:

http://t.joystiq.com/all/2014-06-09-fifa-15-kicks-off-september-23?size=small&olcts=1402516425893&width=320&height=529&redirectCount=2#1

Edited by tapedeck

Surely they wouldn't release it on Wii and not Wii u? That would be beyond depressing...

It's EA...

Unless they plan on literally selling the same game again... again.

I would have been mad if it was legit, it's the damn same island/game as before! :p

Haha, I don't know what it is that's fuelling this but I'm pining for at least one remake to be announced (of an IP I care about, any thing else will be a rehash :laughing: )

Why would you presume Wii is Wii U? Wii is...Wii. Pretty sure the game won't be coming to the Wii U, again.

I doubt PES will either. I would give anything for a Wiimote controlled PES on Wii U.

The Wii, 3DS and Vita box art is labelled with "legacy edition", so my guess is they're pulling the old trick of rereleasing a previous version. Given that you can play wii games on the wii u, that's probably the excuse for no wii u version.

Why would you presume Wii is Wii U? Wii is...Wii. Pretty sure the game won't be coming to the Wii U, again.

I doubt PES will either. I would give anything for a Wiimote controlled PES on Wii U.

I read somewhere it is coming to WiiU but in the press release it only says Wii. Plus, it's EA so I'm thinking all logic is redundant.