NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Zelda Guides Boxset

This looks amazing.

5176rt4NYoL.jpg

• The guides will be contained in a unique, high quality box that is The Legend of Zelda™ themed and held closed by an embedded magnetic clasp.

• An individually numbered certificate of authenticity will be included for collectors, with a signature and message from Mr. Eiji Aonuma, Producer/Director for The Legend of Zelda™ series.

• A high quality, 2-sided laser etched metallic bookmark will be included with the box set to help players keep their spot in over 2,000 pages of The Legend of Zelda™ strategies. The bookmark is 7.5 x 2.5 inches and includes a protective case.

• The set includes 6 hardcover collector’s editions for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D, The Legend of Zelda™: Spirit Tracks, The Legend of Zelda™: Phantom Hourglass, The Legend of Zelda™: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword. Many of these hard cover guides are out of print and not available anywhere else.

• All 6 of the guides will be on high quality paper with gilded edges, giving the guides a gold shine along the pages.

• For the first time ever, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time 3D guide is available in hard cover and exclusive to this box set.

• The Legend of Zelda™: Skyward Sword guide has been revised and expanded by over 100 pages.

• This limited edition set will only be printed once, when it is sold out they will be gone forever!

I already have all of the hardcovers still sealed, well apart from the OOT one as I don't think that has ever been released before.

This had better come over here. I've checked Amazon UK this morning but no sign yet.

The set looks lovely, although $152.99 (likely to be £129.99 after VAT, and that's a discounted price not full RRP) is quite a lot.

The set looks lovely, although $152.99 (likely to be £129.99 after VAT, and that's a discounted price not full RRP) is quite a lot.

Some of the older guides go for about £50 each opened and £80-100 still sealed and that's just for one of them. Getting all of them for around £150 is quite a bargain for a collector.

Ha! I just bookmarked the american amazon page this morning. I was wondering why people collect guides, but those covers look nice. I may as well start my own collection with this.

Oh my god shut up and take my money! (can't be bothered opening photobucket for the image right now)

Where is this going to be sold? i don't want a situation like the hyrule hystoria where i pre-order the limited edition version and amazon then can't sell it and i never get hold of one!

Where is this going to be sold? i don't want a situation like the hyrule hystoria where i pre-order the limited edition version and amazon then can't sell it and i never get hold of one!

Well it's on Amazons US site at the moment but still no word if its getting released over here.

I don't think I will even think of trying to import it as the postage will be huge. I mean just one of those hardcovers weighs a tonne, never mind a bunch of them.

Well it's on Amazons US site at the moment but still no word if its getting released over here.

I don't think I will even think of trying to import it as the postage will be huge. I mean just one of those hardcovers weighs a tonne, never mind a bunch of them.

I just went through the checkout to test.

$183.40 (£121.44) is the total price including the most expensive delivery option AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (2-4 day).

On top of this, there is no VAT or import fees on books, which this is classed as.

I just went through the checkout to test.

$183.40 (£121.44) is the total price including the most expensive delivery option AmazonGlobal Priority Shipping (2-4 day).

On top of this, there is no VAT or import fees on books, which this is classed as.

Thanks.

That's quite reasonable actually. Hmmmmm....

Nice. Are these Prima guides or something else? I remember using the OOT Prima guide when i was little - that thing was amazing. I loved just reading through what I had done at night and reading just a little bit ahead to see what was coming up. Good times. Helped me through the Water Temple that's for sure!

87€? That's not too bad of a price at all! Sure, it's a lot of money, but what the heck, I just preordered them, too. Thankfully they also sen to Finland, and with free delivery, too.

Thanks EU for making this possible!

Damn, Missed out on the cheap price. Will be putting my pre-order in shortly. (also translates as need to ask the fiance if we have a spare £120 around November)

Oh what?! i was gonna pre-order it as well! christ i should have done that sooner

I'll just print out the GameFAQs guides on quality paper.

Doesn't come with the extras apparently, but still a great collectors item nonetheless.

Looks much better than I first thought:

Here's mine.

photo12_zps38d256ba.jpg

photo22_zpsde5239c7.jpg

photo31_zps4a35720f.jpg

Sadly it will be getting sent back. The chest has a tear in the top corner and although it's nothing major I paid £70 for what will be a collectors piece and I want the thing in pristine condition.

Got mine as well but it's been shipped off to Santa so I haven't checked mine. The box containing the chest seemed OK though.

The Skyward Sword guide has more pages than the original release.

its too expensive at £120 for me, wish i'd preordered it, but i'm not as impressed as i'd thought i'd be. I'd have thought the box would be a bit chunkier a bit more special....(i need to justify to myself why i don't own this)