NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
-Dem0-

Ultra Street Fighter IV (USFIV)

In Ultra Street Fighter IV, Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento and a secret all-new playable character join the fight, complete with all new animations and their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.

Six new battle environments (including Pitstop 109, Cosmic Elevator, Half Pipe and more) provide a thrilling and colorful backdrop to the action. Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition's original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever. Further details on the exciting new modes and gameplay features will be announced in the coming months.

Owners of Super Street Fighter IV or Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition will be able to download the title as a €14.99/$14.99 digital upgrade. User who purchase the retail or full download version of the game for €39.99/$39.99 will receive all previous costume DLC released for the series (a €40/$40 value), making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV to check out! Ultra Street Fighter IV is scheduled for release on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in Europe and North America in Early 2014.

Good to know. I only bought the original Street Fighter IV back in 2009.

Will wait for Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo.

Why not wait for Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Arcade Edition 4K Remix instead?

Why not wait for Super Ultra Street Fighter 4 Turbo Arcade Edition 4K Remix instead?

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Just when I thought Capcom had gone full DLC with Street Fighter, they pull an old-school stunt.

Really, that's the only thing that surprised me.

To celebrate anticipation of Ultra SF4 we're putting together a tournament in London next month? who wants to come??!! gonna be giving avway loads of freebies to attendees and also the first prizes are gonna be mega!!

To celebrate anticipation of Ultra SF4 we're putting together a tournament in London next month? who wants to come??!! gonna be giving avway loads of freebies to attendees and also the first prizes are gonna be mega!!

I would come if you were playing Street Fighter 2 Turbo on the SNES, but you won't be :(

Sign in to follow this