NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Daft

Ratchet & Clank: Nexus (PS3)

Still need to play Crack in Time! I played Tools of Destruction and the downloadable pirates one. Could probably pick up Crack for dirt cheap now and by the time I want this it will be even cheaper.

Crack in Time is great. I got Tools of Destruction recently and loved that (apart from some silly sixaxis stuff) - I need to get Quest for Booty still.

Crack in Time is great. I got Tools of Destruction recently and loved that (apart from some silly sixaxis stuff) - I need to get Quest for Booty still.

Quest for Booty is really good in how it mixes up things plus love the pirate aesthetic in this instance.

It's exactly what you expect.

So it's awesome then?

I loved ToD, QfB and CiT btw.

Well behind with games but was considering picking this up because it is a bit shorter to fill the gap until I prob get Mario 3D World.

You get a free download code for Quest for Booty if you order from Shopto it seems!

It comes with the game as standard.

It comes with the game as standard.
Oh cool.

If anyone already has that game and doesn't want theirs! *cough*

First. They play almost exactly the same so it's the story you'll be doing it for.

First. They play almost exactly the same so it's the story you'll be doing it for.

Well, I've already been playing in the wrong order. I played A Crack in Time first then Tools of Destruction.

Well, I've already been playing in the wrong order. I played A Crack in Time first then Tools of Destruction.

You rebel you.

Just ordered this anyway. :)

Sign in to follow this