Finished palace #4.

A very swift resolution to the issue at hand. Felt a bit too rushed.
It was kinda sweet, though :)

Anyways, made quick work of the palace, i.e. spent two days with it. I now should have quite some time for other activities.

Managed to get Temperance to rank 10, create all Personas up to level 33 and get most of my character traits to rank 4 :peace:

Can't wait to see where the story's going now. It's a shame that your (maybe full?) party gets spoiled by the boxart/PS5 game image. Still, it's gonna be interesting to see how these characters will get involved with the Phantom Thieves.

30 hours in, my bond with the game keeps growing stronger :p

Spoiler

Seeing the group helping Futaba was so heartwarming :)

Gotta say, everything about the fourth palace was awesome. The story, the palace itself, the resolution (it was a bit rushed, though) and the "aftermath".

Really happy I stuck with the game. This is the polar opposite of my experience with Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Instead of going from a 10/10 to "urgh, get away from me" approx. 20 hour in, Persona 5 went from "hm, not sure about this" to "can't put it down."

james-franco-so-good-1.gif

• Like 1

Palace 5 has a banger track :cool:

That is all. *goes back to playing*

• Like 1

Had a bit of a break from Persona 5 but just finished the fifth palace. Not he best. Great song, though. And a nice way to further push the overarching plot, even if it's just more questions than answers :D

Other than that: Maxed out all character traits and a few confidants, Joker is an absolute ladies man and jerk (seriously...dating more than one lady at once? You're better than that :p) and I farmed 6 million yen while also completing all requests I had available in Mementos.

45 hours in, halfway through October ingame and I have no idea when it's nearing the end :laughing:

Edited by drahkon

33 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Had a bit of a break from Persona 5 but just finished the fifth palace. Not he best. Great song, though. And a nice way to further push the overarching plot, even if it's just more questions than answers :D

Other than that: Maxed out all character traits and a few confidants, Joker is an absolute ladies man and jerk (seriously...dating more than one lady at once? You're better than that :p) and I farmed 6 million yen while also completing all requests I had available in Mementos.

45 hours in, halfway through October ingame and I have no idea when it's nearing the end :laughing:

You realise you decide who you date right? Don’t blame Joker for you being horny!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

You realise you decide who you date right? Don’t blame Joker for you being horny!

Well, I thought choosing the answers that would lead to love would help in increasing the confidant ranks. I did it for maxing out the ranks, not for love :p

35 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Well, I thought choosing the answers that would lead to love would help in increasing the confidant ranks. I did it for maxing out the ranks, not for love :p

Nope, you max out regardless and love in the game just leads to lower stats due to STDs unfortunately. It makes the final boss almost impossible as the main character keeps stopping to itch.

I ended up with Futaba on my run. By the end I did slightly regret not going for the Royal exclusive girl instead but she doesn't really get interesting until the Royal exclusive content at the end so at the time she didn't seem worth my characters time. He needed a woman who understood him.

Reached the 6th palace last night. SHIT'S GOING DOWN MAN.
Currently sitting in the lab, waiting for some stuff. I want to be at home and play the game :(

My plan for now is to complete all available requests in Mementos before tackling the palace, as is tradition :D

Thankfully, it'll be a short day at the lab so I hope I can get a marathon session going later today.

• Like 2

Palace 6 has been conquered...

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Well, it was kinda obvious who's the culprit. And believe or not: I did notice the "pancake incident" and my reaction was: "AAAHAAAA, you idiot!" :laughing:

What I didn't expect was the amazing plan the group came up with. Incredible stuff :D

Man...thank goodness I stuck with Persona 5. What a game this is.

I do wonder how the story will conclude, though. Seems like it'll just go through the motions, but I could imagine that...

Spoiler

...Akechi will try to finish off Shido. He is an arrogant, self-absorbed prick who wants to be famous and loved by everyone, after all. No way he'll "just focus on his studies" :p

Well...sadly I won't be able to play more until Sunday. :( But I guess there won't be much left.

Maxed out all of my confidant ranks aside from one and the few that you can't actually influence. I think I'll take a look at the trophies soon to see what I need to do before I reach the end. I will get the Platinum. Persona 5 deserves it :D

• Like 1