1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Did you ever finish Persona 4 Golden?

:p 

• Haha 1

That line would feel a lot more threatening if it wasn't coming from Ryan Gosling. :D 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That line would feel a lot more threatening if it wasn't coming from Ryan Gosling. :D 

Whaaat? It works so well in the movies and those 15 seconds are actually quite intense :p 

Looks like Persona 5 R has a release date of 20th February 2020 in the English-/Chinese-speaking Asian market, so got to imagine that it'll be the same for the West? 

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/persona-5-royal-english-chinese-version-listed-for-february-20-2020-release-on-playstation-stores-in-asia

This is a pretty odd release window, in my opinion, with Final Fantasy VII Remake releasing a week and a half later than the supposed 20/02/20 release date, and the first half of next year being pretty stacked in terms of big releases. Just like with DQXIS, I feel like a summer release makes so much more sense than being released in such a strong release window, but hey, what do I know? ::shrug:

3 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Yikes, that might be an even worse release date. I suppose they know their audience and are expecting mainly for fans to double dip, but still... ::shrug:

2 minutes ago, Julius said:

Yikes, that might be an even worse release date. I suppose they know their audience and are expecting mainly for fans to double dip, but still... ::shrug:

They must have wanted to get the game out before the end of the fiscal year. If that is the case then I don't think it matters when they released the game because the start of next year is already stupidly stacked.

44 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

They must have wanted to get the game out before the end of the fiscal year. If that is the case then I don't think it matters when they released the game because the start of next year is already stupidly stacked.

Yeah, they must have. A shame if that's the case though, as this and plenty of other JRPGs *cough*DXQI(S)*cough* would surely fare much better in quieter periods such as the summer. Even more of a shame given the guaranteed high quality of this enhanced release, but alas ::shrug: 

You going to be jumping on this H-o-T? I think I'll be skipping Royal for the foreseeable future as I only played through P5 for the first time earlier this year

Edited by Julius

Persona is basically a modern day Street Fighter (yes I'm aware that franchise is still going) in that there seems to be about a dozen different games that start with the same name/number and I have no idea what the difference is between them. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Julius said:

You going to be jumping on this H-o-T? I think I'll be skipping Royal for the foreseeable future as I only played through P5 for the first time earlier this year

I'll be waiting to see if they release a version that isn't a steelbook. :p I'm in no real hurry to play through it. The original had a lasting impression on me and it's still quite fresh in my mind. I think it would be too soon for another play through of the game.