Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Did you ever finish Persona 4 Golden?

:p 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That line would feel a lot more threatening if it wasn't coming from Ryan Gosling. :D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

That line would feel a lot more threatening if it wasn't coming from Ryan Gosling. :D 

Whaaat? It works so well in the movies and those 15 seconds are actually quite intense :p 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Persona 5 R has a release date of 20th February 2020 in the English-/Chinese-speaking Asian market, so got to imagine that it'll be the same for the West? 

https://gematsu.com/2019/12/persona-5-royal-english-chinese-version-listed-for-february-20-2020-release-on-playstation-stores-in-asia

This is a pretty odd release window, in my opinion, with Final Fantasy VII Remake releasing a week and a half later than the supposed 20/02/20 release date, and the first half of next year being pretty stacked in terms of big releases. Just like with DQXIS, I feel like a summer release makes so much more sense than being released in such a strong release window, but hey, what do I know? ::shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hero-of-Time said:

 

Yikes, that might be an even worse release date. I suppose they know their audience and are expecting mainly for fans to double dip, but still... ::shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Julius said:

Yikes, that might be an even worse release date. I suppose they know their audience and are expecting mainly for fans to double dip, but still... ::shrug:

They must have wanted to get the game out before the end of the fiscal year. If that is the case then I don't think it matters when they released the game because the start of next year is already stupidly stacked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

They must have wanted to get the game out before the end of the fiscal year. If that is the case then I don't think it matters when they released the game because the start of next year is already stupidly stacked.

Yeah, they must have. A shame if that's the case though, as this and plenty of other JRPGs *cough*DXQI(S)*cough* would surely fare much better in quieter periods such as the summer. Even more of a shame given the guaranteed high quality of this enhanced release, but alas ::shrug: 

You going to be jumping on this H-o-T? I think I'll be skipping Royal for the foreseeable future as I only played through P5 for the first time earlier this year

Edited by Julius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Persona is basically a modern day Street Fighter (yes I'm aware that franchise is still going) in that there seems to be about a dozen different games that start with the same name/number and I have no idea what the difference is between them. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Julius said:

You going to be jumping on this H-o-T? I think I'll be skipping Royal for the foreseeable future as I only played through P5 for the first time earlier this year

I'll be waiting to see if they release a version that isn't a steelbook. :p I'm in no real hurry to play through it. The original had a lasting impression on me and it's still quite fresh in my mind. I think it would be too soon for another play through of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now