NEurope

I wasnt expecting my ShopTo order to arrive until Tuesday anyway. Dont see the point in them dispatching it until Monday if its through DPD next day and not Royal Mail.

My Simply Games order was dispatched earlier. Kinda crazy how this has gone out of stock everywhere.

Some stores have their stock today, a friend in London managed to get a copy from under the counter. I'm looking to stream the first hour when I get my copy.

FYI you need a capture card to do that because streaming using PS4 Share has been locked out.

FYI you need a capture card to do that because streaming using PS4 Share has been locked out.

I'm very aware, I have a capture card.

Monday delivery for me. Just got my DPD notice.

Yep me too! Earlier than I expected which is nice.

I've booked a week off work to play Persona 5. But it's two weeks away, so I hope the game doesn't arrive early. That would just be annoying.

Still processing at shopto. I have no complaints about them shipping on Monday, although I often get a lot of Tuesday releases on the prior Saturday. However, I do object to them taking the payment five days before shipping (was charged on Wednesday).

Still processing at shopto. I have no complaints about them shipping on Monday, although I often get a lot of Tuesday releases on the prior Saturday. However, I do object to them taking the payment five days before shipping (was charged on Wednesday).

My copy from ShopTo dispatched, think the hype made you impatient. lol.

My copy from ShopTo dispatched, think the hype made you impatient. lol.

Ha! You may be right.

I just thought (after getting the payment taken so early they might have shipped yesterday), or at least I hoped they would, guess I've been spoilt in the past :laughing:.

Anyway, point is now moot as I've also since received the dispatch email.

So anyone who's playing it already, is there a patch to download?

Not yet at least. Trophies are also a bit strange at the moment too (error code when loading up the trophies and they didn't appear on my list until I unlocked one).

I was up until half 1 playing this. Veeerrry addictive.

Not yet at least. Trophies are also a bit strange at the moment too (error code when loading up the trophies and they didn't appear on my list until I unlocked one).

I was up until half 1 playing this. Veeerrry addictive.

The trophies must not be up on the server yet. It's a common thing when playing a game early.

Every time I seen you online you were playing this and for very long periods. I figured you must be REALLY enjoying it. :D

Wanted to play this all weekend but ultimately only managed ten or so hours. Wonderful game so far. Insanely stylish. Overworld seems huge compared to previous outings. Can't wait to play some more :) In fact I've brought my Vita into work so I can play on my lunch :p

@Hero\-of\-Time have you heard anything from DPD yet? My copy still seems to be at their depot...

@Hero\-of\-Time have you heard anything from DPD yet? My copy still seems to be at their depot...

Yeah, I got a text off them at around 9am saying it would be delivered in between half 12 and half 1.

Grumble grumble grumble... Guess I probably wont get mine until tomorrow

.....As I was typing this my time just popped up lol. 12.05-13.05.

Here we go!

C8fClfTW0AANr1_.jpg

Wait is it out today? why hasn't my order shipped from Amazon?

You won't get it from Amazon till Friday anyways so i wouldn't get too excited

Loving the game so far. It's got an amazing style to it. Story and characters draw you in straight away. I can't wait for one of them to get their comeuppance!

Hour and a half or so in and i'm still going though tutorials. Game is still establishing a story. Also going from hearing Igor in Persona 4 then playing this game as jarring...really different voice.