NEurope
PerseusRad

Forums are being Hacked

Smogon was hacked, as well as PokemonGTS, and now Serebii has been hacked as well! This forum may be safe, but it shows that someone could potentially hack this forum if the please. What do you make of this?

Edited by PerseusRad
Automerged Doublepost

I'd like to see them get MY details, i'm behind 17 firewalls.

Sorry, we sold all your details to Obama for a high five from the man himself.

Good luck hacking me and opening my CD-ROM drive, hackers. I'm using a Mac.

OH MY GOD DON'T LET THEM GET MY N-EUROPE PASSWORD THAT I USE FOR ALL MY N-EUROPE SITES AND MAKE ME MAKE STUPID ALL CAP POSTS ON N-EUROPE.

Site hacking always sucks, but really...what's the most they can get? e-mails? passwords? it's a sad day if you don't use different passwords or at least different tiers of passwords for different things. Most important thing I'd ever say to anyone to ensure every single different e-mail address you have has a fairly unique password from each other and anything else you use; then you can recover everything and hopefully lose little.

I really hope they don't hack this site i don't know i̔ͮͬ͛̀̄͒̍ͩͦ͢͏͏͖̭̺̺͙̘̘̝͝'̷̨̪̹͓̙͕͉͈̙̥̻̻͙̙̞̩̘̔͌̒͋͊̃̈́͐̊ͤ̿̉̾͜͝ͅḑ̲̻̥̼͎̦̜̖̻̞͕̼̣ͣ̃ͫ̈́͗͆͌̐̆̕͡ ̧̘̭̳̲̏̐̿ͮͭ̇ͯ̌͌ͨͮ̽̌́̚͜͝č̛̀͑ͬ͞҉̤͙̺̬͍̪̭̦̗̥̩͙̣͙͖̘̕ͅö̸̳̹̹̫̭̼͔̭̹͔̞͙̼͍̮̝̮̙́ͩ͒̽̕͢p̷̡̨̱̺̯͕̥͍̭͓͙͉̺̹͙̲ͣ͐̅͒́ͅͅe̢̜̲̙̪̭̗̗̺̩͖͉̣̿̐͒̍̓͒ͭ͊͛ͯ̽ͩ͗̈͛̌͂̚̕͡ ͑ͣ͑̔͊͗̾ͯ͂̎͌͏̸̝̺̤͖̩͔̜̝͚̗̖͎̠͠wͫ̑̍̊͏̨̙͎̥̦̟̦̠͕͙͉̯̪̥͙͝į̸̷̷͍̳̝͔͉͙̝̼̒̀ͬ͆ͯ̋͞ť̽͂ͯ̑ͭ̈́̾͗͂̎͑́͡҉̧̛̗̗͎̤͙̤̗͖̰̣̫̬̩̘̣̲͉̞̞̕h̷̿̈́͋ͯ̎̇̆͋̎͐̕҉̞͖̬͖̞͈̻̮̪̻̱ͅͅ ̘͔̯͚̟͎̠̜̥̠̥̣̠͉̩͖͚̦͍ͨ̄̑ͩ̌̑̐̆͘͢͟͠i̴̷̹̪͚̖̗͚̩̞̮̤̣͙̯̲̦̖ͤ̽ͫ̒͗̃̌̓̄̾̋̇͛̃̿̍̏ͮ̂ṯ̶̛̩̞̤͈̱͍ͫͭͤ͒͐̔͌͊͟͡͠.̡̥͕̥̩̠͍̪̥͍͔͎̻̼̒ͪͣ͛̀͑̂ͤ͆̒̏͑ͯ̐͘.̛͐̇̇̉͡͏͓̜̞͈͍̲̲͇̘͓̖̮̙̱͉̪͉͡ͅ.͇̰͖̩͖̩͉̭̼̹̯͔̞͙̬̃ͩͩ͂͊̾̕͡.̷̧ͯ͑̃ͪͫ͊̀͠҉͉̞̯̳͙̦̰̗.̡̙͕͖̜̟̣͐ͪ͑̎̊ͯ͛̈̍̃̌̈̔ͮ̉̽̅̓̀͢͡.̶̃ͨ̂ͮͫ̂̒ͨͪͦ̇͊͂ͮ̄̔̚͟͢͞҉̜̣̘͇͙̫͇̟̳͉̠̘.̶̢ͧ͆͋ͧ̇ͩ̎ͯ̂ͫ̋̚͏̛̯͚̫͈̟̰̳͕͎̦͟ͅͅ.̛̮̣̹̪̼̟͎̳̝͗̇̀̌̒̋̒̐͐͑͆͋ͦͣ͜͟͞ơ̵̧͖̪̟͇̜̣̭̬͉̩͈̪͕͂̽̈́ͮͥͅͅhͦ͗̑̊̌ͨ̋̑ͦ͊̍̇̿̔̿͂ͤ̅͡҉̞̖̠͔ ̦̪̼͇̭͇̼͉̮̩̈̊̾ͣ̔͆̄ͮͩ̌ͭ̋͒͐̀́̕ͅm̢͚̣̜̤̥̬̺̜͈͙̗̲̬̺̗͙͙̣͆ͯ̐̋̀̽͑̈́̚̕͠͡͠ỷ̴̡̧͕̥̜̺̠̫̭̙̪̫̗͖̗̗̦̬͕̦̪͆͐͊͐̆̈́̔ͤ̂̿̓̔͂ ̨̛̤̩͙̠̻̻̠͎̭͖͇̤̳̀̑̆ͭ͗̾̂̏͆̊̿̒̚͟ͅǵ̴̷̠͍̟̎͐̀ͫͭ͊ͧ̐̊̂ͪ̋͐ͦ̐̀͢͡o̸̜̤̮̹̬̯͇͙͇̫̠̗͙̦̙̮̬̞̊͛͗ͭͥ͗͒̐͊͟͠d̴̠̦͕̟̪͍͖ͩ̃̾́͘͡͡ ̴̴̯̝͈͎̜̼̥̜͓̉ͥ̋ͨͧ̊͒͂́̂ͣ͌͊̈̚̕͝i̛̞͎͔̜̪͖̩͔̥̥̭̳̱̭̬͉̣̩͌ͪ͒̇̒͐ͯ͠t̢͕̘̻̠͉̠̮̳̏̀͂ͧ͗̓̆̓͋̍̌ͦ̀s̸ͮ͛͛͌͟͡͏̤͕̮̻͍͔̞̝͎̦̤̺ ̷̴̵̹̳̱͓͓̞ͨͦͩ̀̂͗̈́͒͞͠h̭̻̣̘͖̺͔̱͉̻̤̹̭̱̙͉͈̭ͤͯͭ̋̕͘ͅa̮͖͓̪̯̮̮̰̞̦̦̱͖̫̩̣̥͉̍̎͗̎̊̐͑̄͛̾ͮ̓̅̓͢͜p̊ͯͨͧ͆ͯ̚҉̶͔͕̼̱̱̮̥̳̞̪̹̳̺͇̙̮̕͜͠ͅp̝̻̻̳̰͔͉̼͚ͥ̑̍̍̒̋ͣ͛ͬ͒̕͜e͊̂̀̐͊ͫͩ͌̈ͪͣͪͪ̄̈́ͯ͐͡҉̯̱̖̼̖̯̥n̛̪̲̖͚̈́ͫ̊̍̒̿̓̒͒̏͆ͣͨ́ì͕̦̝̳̬̣͚̱͖̼͍͇͉ͧ͒̋ͬ̏̏͒̑̃͜͡n̸̨̹̝̆͒ͯ͗̌ͬ̇̄̑̌͐̏͠ͅg̢̗̖̖̘͖̬̗̜̿͗̂̒̂͑͋͒ͥ̚͘͜ͅ!͉̭̩͈̗̗̘͉̝͛ͪͪͩ̊͆ͮͬ̌̀́͜

EDIT zalgo text is spoiling my text and not working

Sorry, we sold all your details to Obama for a high five from the man himself.

I thought it was George Osbourne you sold it to, i could be wrong.