NEurope

Not many people actually saying welcome. Shame on you, knee!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Do you plan to stick around much? We could do with some active new members, and some younger members as well. This forum has a pretty high average age. in fact I think half of the board are currently filling in application for their bus passes.

Not many people actually saying welcome. Shame on you, knee!

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Do you plan to stick around much? We could do with some active new members, and some younger members as well. This forum has a pretty high average age. in fact I think half of the board are currently filling in application for their bus passes.

Hey, I'm fresh meat, so that is a good thing! I'm used to being one of the youngest people anyway....

Howdy, sorry i'm late to the party, I've been very lax about posting here recently. Enjoy your stay!

@Animal My mum is a BCFC supporter so you're one of two ;)

I bet someone said "you-know-who" 3 times in a row, and now the dark summoning has begun.

Beetlejuice?

He's a legitimate new member, so treat him like one.

Welcome to the forums Rad.

I am the official blow job administer-er and penis inspection executive. If you'd like to take your pants off, I'll get started right away.

This thread has now officially spiraled out of control.

I feel like it's a real welcome now! :D

I'm impressed. It's reached page 3 in less than a day.

Well, I've been posting quite a bit in this thread myself, so no THAT impressive, but thanks anyway!

I'm impressed. It's reached page 3 in less than a day.

Hasn't reached Page 3 as quick as a horny adolescent.

Ugh. My brain is so frazzled I havn't even worded this as funnily as I should it...have....is.

There's a very Magnussy vibe coming from this guy. A brother perhaps?

Nah, I'd rather hazard a guess at just being someone who's an actual person joining the forums unrelated to pretty much anyone else. Why we gotta judge so much man!

I don't like talking about myself, but all right.

I like RPG Games mostly, and especially turn based, because I like the simple ness of it all. I got Skyrim, but I really suck at the game, even though I wanted it, and I don't play it often. I'm kind of a drifter, and unless I find a forum that I really like, my online time there will be sporadic.

I'm a male, who is probably 14-15, so I'm probably going to high school. I can be a bit of a jerk in real life, but that's just how I am, so whatever. However, I try not to be a jerk online, because everyone knows, that the people you meet online are your true friends.

I'm probably forgetting something to tell you, but really, this is enough.

Probably 14-15, brilliant.

Well whatever you like we've got some other more gaming focused forums(though I think GCC is where it's at) - I'd say take a venture, for the most part they're fairly civil compared to a lot of other forums. Being a Nintendo focused site originally we've got a slightly heavier Ninty focus but luckily a lot of us are kind of all rounded and both the Other Consoles board and General Gaming Discussion boards are decent places to be.

Edited by Rummy
Automerged Doublepost

Welcome, new guy.

This must be what it's like when a zombie apocalypse takes place and a small group of people encounter one new survivor.

There's a very Magnussy vibe coming from this guy. A brother perhaps?

Or an evil twin. I'd watch my back if I were you, Diego.

Unless he's the good twin.

I'm the good twin.

I think.....

I'm the good twin.

I think.....

This is uncanny.

I'm a male, who is probably 14-15, so I'm probably going to high school.

I like to think that you don't actually know. Instead you've woken from some sort of coma, with no recollection of who you are. Dazed, you wander into the bathroom, and gaze into the mirror. "Well I'm male, and from the looks of it, around 14-15, so I probably go to high school."

Then you see your computer monitor glowing in the next room, so you go to investigate. There are four tabs open, Serebii, Smogon, PokemonGTS, and N-Europe. "Let's take a look, see what kind of guy I am..."

This is uncanny.

Sorry, I can't be related to anyone whose username's nickname can be Maggers, so never mind.

I like to think that you don't actually know. Instead you've woken from some sort of coma, with no recollection of who you are. Dazed, you wander into the bathroom, and gaze into the mirror. "Well I'm male, and from the looks of it, around 14-15, so I probably go to high school."

Then you see your computer monitor glowing in the next room, so you go to investigate. There are four tabs open, Serebii, Smogon, PokemonGTS, and N-Europe. "Let's take a look, see what kind of guy I am..."

tbh, I don have an account in the middle two, though I do occasionally use Smogon.

My Birthday is in somewhere between April-September I think.

I know of only one other person who doesn't know how old he is/his birthday and I think he's an illegal immigrant. Lovely guy, coworker.

Do you lack a passport as well?

I know of only one other person who doesn't know how old he is/his birthday and I think he's an illegal immigrant. Lovely guy, coworker.

Do you lack a passport as well?

If he's American and 14, i doubt it.

My fiance's Grandad is Turkish, and he doesn't have a surviving birth certificate, so doesn't know exactly when his birthday is, or even how old he actually is.

That seems like something most people would be able to keep track of even without a birth certificate.

Hey, fresh non-botty meat. Welcome PerseusRad to the forums. I know not a lot of us have given the official welcome, well ReZ has. It's tradition what he does, so if you pass his test you are fine.

Finally nice to see someone who isn't a bot/hired ad posting. And someone who sounds like they'll be a lot of fun indeed. Hope to see you around chap.

And whomever was referring to "Rokhed", not many of us left whom saw that explode

And whomever was referring to "Rokhed", not many of us left whom saw that explode

It's a bit of a myth already, and in a few decades a religion probably.

It's a bit of a myth already, and in a few decades a religion probably.

I think the bible has been re-written to accomodate this. I was just referring to actual members who were around to see it explode. Same as some other situations including Dynasty-girls vegetarian exploits and the Epic Thread.