NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
taiomi

Post your video game collection thread

HI everyone!

I had a search on the forums to see if this had been done already and I couldn't see any threads based around this.

I thought it would be cool to show the wonderful n-europe members what your personal collections looked like.

Lets make this beautiful :)

Gamecube Collection

DSC09769.jpg

Mega Drive Games

DSC04768.jpg

Hand Held/Boxed Games and Controllers

DSC09727.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

DSC04794.jpg

DSC04796.jpg

DSC04802.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

DSC04810.jpg

DSC04900.jpg

DSC09732.jpg

DSC09729.jpg

DSC09735.jpg

DSC09736.jpg

DSC09737.jpg

MGS 4 Sleeve Signed by Hideo Kojima, Lead Artist Yoji Shinkawa and Motion Capture & seiyu for Raging Raven in the Japanese Version Kimi Kikuchi. I also have the same sleeve that's not signed.

DSC09741.jpg

Wii Collection (Signed Mario Strikers and Galaxy)

DSC09747.jpg

Twilight Princess Limited Tin x2

DSC09750.jpg

Smash = Best Game Ever?

DSC09751.jpg

Signed FF12

DSC09754.jpg

Lots more to come! :)

Wowza! That's one hell of a collection! :o

I do always like a good picture collection fest, so I'll probably contribute one myself later on. Dunno if I'll be able to top that, but we'll see ;)

As usual, the "collecting" part of having a collection goes right over my head... If I bothered about exposing my collection it'd be something to look at, I guess, but I just don't "get" collecting. I own the games I do because I want to have them in case I feel like replaying them, and even though there's alot of them, they're just piled in boxes inside my closet, lol. If I could have everything digitally, I would.

=D

My collection as of december 2012, over 2000 games :S it was a real wake up call when i displayed it all like this, i have too much and i need to downsize to the classics someday,

I still need a Sega 32X console, if anone has one i will pay a fair price, pm me ;)

My complete pal dreamcast collection

mlcm.jpg

DS

p0ph.jpg

3DS

7jz9.jpg

Game Gear

79z6.jpg

GBA

3k9q.jpg

Gameboy

u18c.jpg

Gameboy color

elj.jpg

Gamecube

d0co.jpg

Master system

gx0.JPG

Megadrive

kfky.jpg

N64

jyk4.jpg

NES

5bwj.jpg

Saturn

h8zt.jpg

snes

7ivu.jpg

ps2

vgeo.jpg

ps3

sb97.jpg

psp

tnp1.jpg

virtual boy

xb5i.jpg

t0sx.jpg

xbox

wlve.jpg

wii

alq9.jpg

Edited by yesteryeargames
Automerged Doublepost

That is an amazing collection! @yesteryeargames I am so jealous of all the boxed consoles and carts!

I got the Zelda tins at the Wii launch event back in 2006!

Debug PS1

DSC09793.jpg

PSP Collection

DSC09759.jpg

Parrapa + Ape Escape

DSC09761.jpg

I'll post mine when I can be bothered to get them all out for photos. Unfortunately I only started rebuilding my collections at the end of last year so they're not too big at the moment. I still really regret trading in all my Mega Drive games when I was younger :(

You have some really unique items im jelous of them, like the signed games and that blue ps1, whats the story with that ? cash converters ? :o

Always keep your games thats what I say I was so close to throwing snatcher on the Sega CD away when I was a kid but I kept it. It now goes for silly money!

@yesteryeargames all the signed stuff were from HMV events in london and the blue PS1 was from Cash converters. I have got some amazing stuff in there over the past year its always worth popping in to see what they have.

That PS1 was 16.99 its usually goes on ebay for £300/500! I also got a copy of the original print ICO for 99p

NIntendo 3DS

DSC07574.jpg

Playstation 1

DSC07576.jpg

XBOX 360

DSC07577.jpg

DSC07578.jpg

DSC07579.jpg

DSC07580.jpg

DSC07581.jpg

DSC07582.jpg

DSC07583.jpg

I still need a Sega 32X console, if anone has one i will pay a fair price, pm me ;)

32x's are becoming rarer and rarer.

Usually only 6 or 7 on eBay at one time these days with some mad prices.

Photos of my 32X setup and a few games, not for sale but thought you'd like to see it.

SN853009_zps6a2926c1.jpg

SN853007_zpsb96629b8.jpg

Was thinking about posting my 'collection' but then I saw yesteryeargame's collection and now I'm jealous, full of envy and hate.

Great collections :) When I started retro collecting about 10 years ago I took pictures often, but then found it to be a chore after a while with all the continuous new game purchases. Maybe one day when I have the time and space to arrange them properly.

@yesteryeargames dude, your collection is godly. Do you actually play the games or just have them for collection purposes? That SNES collection needs some work though. :D

I have played them all, i only try to collect good or interesting games, with the exception of the dreamcast set where i had to buy some crappy games to get the complete set.

My snes collection is small but full of classics,

the reason i dont collect snes is because my brother used to be a die hard snes collector, which he has now sold 70% of it:( :(,

it was like this around 300 boxed games,

ohbq.jpg

kvju.jpg

9rc1.jpg

i sadly didnt have the money to buy them off him

Here is some more of my collection

j7ss.jpg

Edited by yesteryeargames

@yesteryeargames, That SNES collection your brother had was AMAZING! So many great games.

If I ever come across a 32X at a car boot, I'll buy it and sell it on to you. Unfortunately chances of that happening are slim as I had to buy mine off eBay due to it being so hard to find one.

If you ever come across a PAL copy of Turtles in Time, buy it. I need to own that game again.

Sign in to follow this