NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

You were saying you thought Spurs could win or at least get a draw. I just posted a photo with damning stats. It turned out they were useless today and I did say I'd like Spurs to get a result. I said before that I hope they finish ahead of United. You slag Spurs off all the time but curse anyone else if they agree. They were useless, don't read the papers tomorrow or watch MOTD later if you don't want to hear any critical comments. And I'm sure they'll have stronger words than me saying they were useless.

You were saying you thought Spurs could win or at least get a draw. I just posted a photo with damning stats. It turned out they were useless today and I did say I'd like Spurs to get a result. I said before that I hope they finish ahead of United. You slag Spurs off all the time but curse anyone else if they agree. They were useless, don't read the papers tomorrow or watch MOTD later if you don't want to hear any critical comments. And I'm sure they'll have stronger words than me saying they were useless.

But at least this is opinion rather than an inane comment there to wind people up!

Did you see the game?! We had more possession more shots on goal until the utter capitulation. We had 3 goals which we literally gave them the ball for one on ones/open goals (that's a record by the way) and a penalty and sending off which wasn't. If people want to say spurs are awful based on that then they're morons :) I actually thought www ere okay today until then, and I hate Tim Sherwood!!

People can slag spurs, I may agree with it, may disagree, I don't really care, I enjoy having debates and genuine discussion.

Agent Tim might have lost the dressing room with this interview. Damning.

I don't like him as a manager from what I've seen but it's refreshing to see a manager speak the truth.

You can tell that really hurt him and he's passionate about the club. Doubt he will be there next season, though.

I don't like him as a manager from what I've seen but it's refreshing to see a manager speak the truth.

You can tell that really hurt him and he's passionate about the club. Doubt he will be there next season, though.

He's gutted he wasn't at The Emirates with his old man!

But at least this is opinion rather than an inane comment there to wind people up!

Did you see the game?! We had more possession more shots on goal until the utter capitulation. We had 3 goals which we literally gave them the ball for one on ones/open goals (that's a record by the way) and a penalty and sending off which wasn't. If people want to say spurs are awful based on that then they're morons :) I actually thought www ere okay today until then, and I hate Tim Sherwood!!

People can slag spurs, I may agree with it, may disagree, I don't really care, I enjoy having debates and genuine discussion.

I have to say I come in this thread as a neutral Shef Wed fan (no one talks about my team) and I have a preference towards Arsenal as a Premier side I do admit.

But what I have noticed is sometimes dazzy rubs it in quite badly but at least he wears his team proud.

Wii seems to pipe in and just laugh at people and then scuttle off until he can make another comment. I just wanted to stick up for dazzy cause I think dazzy has some fair points here. Anyway I will go back to lurking from here :P

I have to say I come in this thread as a neutral Shef Wed fan (no one talks about my team) and I have a preference towards Arsenal as a Premier side I do admit.

But what I have noticed is sometimes dazzy rubs it in quite badly but at least he wears his team proud.

Wii seems to pipe in and just laugh at people and then scuttle off until he can make another comment. I just wanted to stick up for dazzy cause I think dazzy has some fair points here. Anyway I will go back to lurking from here :P

Hello Pot. Haven't seen you round these parts before, couldn't help noticing you're looking a bit black. My name's Kettle by the way. :D:laughing:

Hello Pot. Haven't seen you round these parts before, couldn't help noticing you're looking a bit black. My name's Kettle by the way. :D:laughing:

Sadly here is one of my teams most finest moments.

Post yours?

I have to say I come in this thread as a neutral Shef Wed fan (no one talks about my team)

I have my reasons :p

Sadly here is one of my teams most finest moments.

Post yours?

Not directed at me, but I like this game....

Cheslea are pure and utter scum and it turns their cheating players too. The plastic fans were quiet for 60 mins until the scored, then started singing. Glory hunting twats!

Come June, when I'm firing a BLUE shell up your exhaust pipe, I want you to remember these comments. LOL

Despite calling me a twat and scum, I agree that the penalty and red card were ridiculous, but you can't give away two goals against a Mourinho team and expect to get anything from a game.

Come June, when I'm firing a BLUE shell up your exhaust pipe, I want you to remember these comments. LOL

Despite calling me a twat and scum, I agree that the penalty and red card were ridiculous, but you can't give away two goals against a Mourinho team and expect to get anything from a game.

Haha, you're a chelsea fan?! We need to get on the Wii Sports Bowling lane and settle this once and for all!!

We gifted you 3 goals, which you just have do laugh at in retrospect, and the referee gave you the one. I tipped Chelsea for the league at the beginning of the season, and it looks certain to happen now.

Just do me a favour, please have your boys beat Arsenal!

FA cup semi final draws are as follows:

Sheffield United vs Hull City

Manchester City or Wigan vs Arsenal

Well it'll be nice to have one of the less fancied teams guaranteed to make the final.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

That's the way I hoped the draw would work out. For the reason you said Emerald.

@Blade You must be ecstatic? The season's not turning out too badly. Semis of the FA Cup and only a few months ago ye looked like nailed on relegation candidates if not certainties.

It's good for Hull too. Might have preferred Sunderland to win today but it's all good regardless. Would love Wigan to make the final but it's near an Everest feat to pull it off.

Oooohhhhhhh lord, Wigan.

I literally love the FA Cup. I hate how people say that it's lost its magic.

Good draw, Arsenal and City must be thinking it's a guaranteed trophy if they win the semi.

Wigan have won, Arsenal are the only giant left to potentially be killed, what an FA cup this has turned out to be.

Good draw, Arsenal and City must be thinking it's a guaranteed trophy if they win the semi.

You can scratch City. Didn't think it was possible, they were 16/1 before the game. Rode their luck, awful defending from City's point of view but brilliant stuff from Wigan. City's goal was offside as well. Boyce was a real hero.

IM ABSOLUTELY CHUFFIN BUZZIN!!!

We're off to Wembley!!!!!!

Up the Blades!!!!!!

If us and Arsenal get in the final then we are in Europe next season LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! One week against Shrewsbury the next against Valencia!! Hahaha!

Edited by Blade

Haha, you're a chelsea fan?! We need to get on the Wii Sports Bowling lane and settle this once and for all!!

We gifted you 3 goals, which you just have do laugh at in retrospect, and the referee gave you the one. I tipped Chelsea for the league at the beginning of the season, and it looks certain to happen now.

Just do me a favour, please have your boys beat Arsenal!

i miss wii u sports :weep:

Not sure what Sherwood was hoping to achieve with his post game rant. Apart from the individual errors there was nothing in the game. You can't legislate for two players falling over, but he could "lose the dressing room" with comments like that.

What with Arsenal being gifted the FA Cup you must have had a right bad weekend.

What with Arsenal being gifted the FA Cup you must have had a right bad weekend.

We're not even in the final yet. If this weekend has taught us anything it's don't count your chickens.

Though the thought of it being gifted is hilarious considering we've had one of the hardest cup runs to get to the semi.

We're not even in the final yet. If this weekend has taught us anything it's don't count your chickens.

Though the thought of it being gifted is hilarious considering we've had one of the hardest cup runs to get to the semi.

Exactly. I think with all the semi finalists it has not been easy.

It is always a dangerous game disrespecting your opponent no matter how easy the game may appear.

Don't get me wrong I expect to get knocked out by Hull in the semi final. Why? It's fairly simple we are a League 1 club and they are Premier League but hey give us some kind of credit.

Edited by Blade