NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Well it all falls on Arsenal to take advantage of these brilliant results for us, couldn't have gone any better, but Swansea will be tough opponents for sure.

@lostmario

Hopefully not much longer if im being honest. Id take Warnock back in an instant. Knowing United though Weir will be with us in chuffin League 2!!

Great day for the neutral and the gunners. Not sure the results could have gone any more their way.

Only downside is how badly my fantasy team did, basically need the everton newcastle game on monday to be a 5 goal thriller....with loic remy grabbing all 5 goals. :heh:

Everyone laughed at me when moyes went to Man U and I said they'd struggle for a champions league spot and day not even get Europa. its hilarious. Gutted about the goons keeping winning, but just don't think they have the squad to keep it going.

We have h v west ham a v villa and home v Hull next three. 7 points minimum surely!

♫We're top of the league~

We're top of the leeeeaaaaguuue~

We're Arsenal FC~

And we're top of the league~!♫

It was a slow burner but our quality came through in that 4 minute spell.

That's the good thing, we're continuing to win even though we're missing so many players.

What was Vertonghen playing at today? Always thought he was a fair player, the shirt has obviously changed him :heh:

Still regretting taking Ramsey out of my fantasy team for Özil. He's had a stunning start to the season - 8 goals!

Also, 11 straight away wins (in all comps). Not bad at all.

And who'd have thought Southampton would be in the top four right now? I know it won't last, but it's always nice to see a team like that above the likes of United, Liverpool and Man City.

Also, 11 straight away wins (in all comps). Not bad at all.

I thought it was 13?

Anyway the point still remains, Arsenal are winning games that they may have lost/drawn in the past. This team is showing real progress and consistency, even when they're against it and aren't playing their best football, they still manage to show some solidarity and come out with the 3 points.

Napoli next.

No Santi, Poldi, Walcott or Ox and Arteta just coming back. Best midfield in the league.

This season is just a terrible nightmare for me.

Been on Skype listening to my Dad moan about this...surely he has to go is getting found wanting all the time....what do you make of your new foreign investment?

Best midfield in the league.

You're probably right, but Paulinho and Dembele make an awesome pair for the spuds.

I'd love for us to get a proper replacement for Gerrard in. The guy is still a good player, but I just can't see him and Lucas in midfield for much longer, there is a serious lack of pace and energy.

Lucas is a fantastic player, and he looks to be on the up after a nasty injury and the setback he had. Henderson has been impressive for a long time now, he would definitely give us energy in the middle, his natural position.

Do we have a fantasy league on fantasy.premierleague.com? I've been in it before but it's not in my list of leagues! god dammit! storming the other leagues I'm in!

Why did Chelsea let Sturridge go? Why is Lukaku out on loan? Seems daft to me. Both are in excellent form and are quality players. Sturridge's form (and Rooney's) bodes well for England and Lukaku is just going to be an absolute monster for Belgium/Chelsea when he hits his peak.

No idea what ref was doing with that sending off yesterday, gave us no chance to win game at the end and now without Torres because can't appeal against it!

No idea what ref was doing with that sending off yesterday, gave us no chance to win game at the end and now without Torres because can't appeal against it!

When you first see it, it does look like Torres was leaning in/leading with his elbow, so it looked quite bad first time around. Coupled with Vertonghen's reaction, I thought it was a definite red first time around. Once you see the replay, there's nothing really there. I like Vertonghen a lot, but he comes across as a bit of a bastard on this occasion.

I'm sure that if the referee had the ability to see it more than once, Torres would have remained on the field. However, by the same token, he probably should have received a red card earlier on for the scratching incident.

No Santi, Poldi, Walcott or Ox and Arteta just coming back. Best midfield in the league.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

You're right. United have the best midfield in the league. Giggs and Jones in the centre would boss any midfield out there.

Giggs and Jones.

Good win for Liverpool, didn't play well but managed to get a result, previous seasons we would have blown it. Good to see Suarez getting two on his prem return and Toure is a beast, dislocated his shoulder I think, popped back in and on he played.

Good win for Liverpool, didn't play well but managed to get a result, previous seasons we would have blown it. Good to see Suarez getting two on his prem return and Toure is a beast, dislocated his shoulder I think, popped back in and on he played.

Kolo is class, couldn't believe he came back on so soon, indeed a beast and a great signing.

Not Suarez's best game by a long shot but the goals will do him good.

Credit to Sunderland, they played quite well despite just losing their manager (or maybe because of it?) and gave us a proper scare in the second half.

What a compelling counter argument.

Edit- King Kolo is the bollocks. Always get respect from the Arsenal.

What a compelling counter argument.

Edit- King Kolo is the bollocks. Always get respect from the Arsenal.

It's all such fanboyism deserved :)

Are you talking first select midfield or the squad? Chelsea, Spurs and Man City all have better midfields.