NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Disappointed with the result last night. Didnt deserve to lose it. First goal was just one of those things, deflection that neither defender nor keeper could do anything about. Second was a stupid free kick from an off the ball position.

Deserved at least a point against AC if not the win.

I was at the match last night. It was the most boring first half apart from the goal right at the end that I've ever seen! Choice of team looked unbalanced and hazard looked uninterested. Mourinho needs to remove him from starting 11 to show him he needs to work for his place!

Credit to Basel. Such a resilient team.

I was at the match last night. It was the most boring first half apart from the goal right at the end that I've ever seen! Choice of team looked unbalanced and hazard looked uninterested. Mourinho needs to remove him from starting 11 to show him he needs to work for his place!

Credit to Basel. Such a resilient team.

I just took him out of my fantasy football team after a disappointing return from the first few games of the season so he's probably just pissed off about that

WEIR OUT!!!

FUCKING DISGRACE!!

Losing 1 nil at home (6 games lost on trot) and what does the clueless wanker do...

Subs a striker for a defender!!! Hes too much out of his depth here!

Losing at home 3-2 to a newly promoted side after taking the lead twice is shambolic. Utter dross in the second half. Only plus side is i transferred remy into my fantasy team this week. Hope pardew gives them a swift kick up the arse after that. Completely negates the good work and the away win last week as well.

Just Everton to lose to preserve The Invincibles for another year. #LikeATrophy

Can't wait for the football league show. At the Chesterfield Oxford match ealier, the ball went over the fence (Kassam only has three sides, behind one net is just a 10 foot fence). A guy was walking with has wife and kids through the car park. He saw the ball come over, ran up and, about 20 yards from the fence, headed the ball back onto the pitch.

Needless to say all the Chesterfield fans were jumping up and cheering, to the delight of the guy and his family. I hope it make it onto the show.

There goes our unbeaten run. Was hoping for a draw against Chesterfield and we came close a few times, but it wasn't to be.

I saw that Kagawa was in the starting XI. How did he get on?

He played pretty well. Granted, he didn't play in his best position, but he played well.

No Van Persie for today's game, not even on the bench. Possibly an injury there, then? Can't believe Ashley Young is starting, though. Would rather see Nani or Kagawa. Even Januzaj ahead of him.

*waits for Young to score a hat-trick and then get sent off for diving*

He played pretty well. Granted, he didn't play in his best position, but he played well.

No Van Persie for today's game, not even on the bench. Possibly an injury there, then? Can't believe Ashley Young is starting, though. Would rather see Nani or Kagawa. Even Januzaj ahead of him.

*waits for Young to score a hat-trick and then get sent off for diving*

*awaits Flink's rage*

*awaits Flink's rage*

Believe me brah, words can't express. First of all, congrats to City because they ruined us today. We were second best everywhere.

Look, United lacking creativity. If only we had players such as Kagawa and Nani on the bench. Wingers looking poor? Hmm, that Januzaj fella looked pretty good the other week, why not give him a chance? Not on the bench? What?

It's ok, we'll just start with Ashley Young, he'll justify his transfer fee. Ok, maybe that won't work out, but we can still rely on Antonio Valencia to watch the runs from the flank. If only we were allowed to make substitutions in this game!

Now is the right time to take off Young. Let's see, shall I bring on Hernandez, and go for a 4-3-3/4-5-1 with him through the middle and Rooney and Welbeck flanking him? Nope, it's 4-0, no point in attacking. Maybe we should bring on Kagawa, he looked good in midweek. I hear Dortmund are desperate to have him back, so why not play him more as a statement that we want to keep him? Nah, too much sense. Ok, it must be Nani, he can play on the wing. He's bound to add some flair.

No, let's put Cleverley there. :blank:

I see that our fullback Evra is looking pretty tired. It must be there fact that he hasn't MISSED A GAME SINCE MOSES PARTED THE RED SEA. Maybe we should have played that Fabio or Buttner there in midweek to give the guy some rest. At his age, he probably needs it. No? Ok, you're right, I'm sure he'll be fine against the likes of Navas and Aguero. That Negredo bloke doesn't look quick either.

Dammit, Rafael still isn't fit. It's ok. NOBODY has cover for right-backs these days. Let's just put Smalling there. I'm sure Valencia will help him out. Let's not put a suitable alternative on the bench either.

Fellaini? He'll just slot right in straight away. Midfield isn't that important anyway, especially central midfield. No. Rather than buying him before deadline day, we'll just struggle through the likes of Chelsea and Liverpool and then let Fellaini come up against Toure and leave the rest down to fate. Planning is for losers.

Fuck this shit. All of this is a culmination of poor planning in the summer and poor line-ups so far. How on Earth can anyone justify Young getting into this team. HOW? He has looked awful for every single second that he has played. Doesn't defend, doesn't attack, doesn't pick out players, doesn't pass, loses the ball, doesn't track. What the fuck does he do? Why is he even playing?

Had we been serious about getting Fellaini right at the beginning, we could have rebuilt our midfield around him. Him and Carrick looked like they had never met each other before this game and, to some extent, they hardly know each other. It's shoddy.

Today was THE best time to use Kagawa and we blew it. He operates behind the striker. He would have caused City problems. Throughout that game, all I can remember is the Fellaini chance in the second half, the Evra header and that's pretty much it. We created nothing for about 80 minutes. Inexcusable. With Van Persie not playing, today was the time for Rooney to play up top and to have Kagawa behind him.

I can't get over just how poor we looked in every department. We didn't create, we didn't attack and we sure as hell didn't defend. At least 3 of the goals were, in some way, down to Fellaini. Poor defending on the post for the second (from the corner), poor defending for the third (just letting him walk right past him) and he was absolutely mugged for pace for the fourth. Valencia was shite defensively, offered no help to Smalling.

Moyes has no balls. These line-ups are poor and look just like the line-ups that we would have chosen under Ferguson in the past, except Ferguson would have prepared us better defensively. I would have more respect for Moyes if he had tried to stamp his authority and play it his way. Playing the likes of Young and Smalling is just a fucking cop-out. He saw how poor we looked defensively in pre-season and did nothing about it. You reap what you sow.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I said at the beginning of the season that man u would struggle to get top 4, man us squad and moyes simply are not good enough. Rooney and van persie will drag them through a lot, but they'll struggle.

Another great win for spurs, deserved. Can't wait for next week h v Chelsea, I'll be there and hoping we really starting putting our chances away for a comfortable win.

I said at the beginning of the season that man u would struggle to get top 4, man us squad and moyes simply are not good enough. Rooney and van persie will drag them through a lot, but they'll struggle.

Another great win for spurs, deserved. Can't wait for next week h v Chelsea, I'll be there and hoping we really starting putting our chances away for a comfortable win.

Late 1-0 wins against newly promoted teams is great? I jest. Expected a Spurs win today. However it is interesting how difficult you are finding it to score. Too many players not gelled yet or bad luck?

Apparently the lead at the top of the table has changed 7 times this season already. EXCITING!

This is going to be the best season EVER.

Late 1-0 wins against newly promoted teams is great? I jest. Expected a Spurs win today. However it is interesting how difficult you are finding it to score. Too many players not gelled yet or bad luck?

Man city would've taken that against Cardiff :)

Today was great goalkeeping. Nor which 2-0 happy. First three games, v your boys included we dominated, had a lot of chances but no real clear cut efforts, eriksen has changed that, that final third. We do still need to gel, but we're getting the results, plus Capoue chadli Lennon all injured (rose, kaboul and Defoe too this week) so feel we really heave the squad to do something special this season, especially if we can hang in there as we gel.

First three games, v your boys included we dominated, had a lot of chances but no real clear cut efforts, eriksen has changed that, that final third. We do still need to gel, but we're getting the results,

I think that is the important part, although you're struggling to score you are still getting the results. I think as the season goes on Spurs will go from strength to strength.

Arsenal and Spurs winning today won me a tenner too, so I'm happy about that!

Spurs winning in the last minute really pissed me off more than it alway does. Arsenal were two point clear at the top, Aguero scoring twice put me clear at the top of my Fantasy League, go off to have dinner thinking Spurs had finished 0-0, come back to see Paulinho had scored and I'm now down to 2nd in my league. FUCK YOU SPURS.

Di Canio has been sacked.

Felt like the wrong appointment from day 1. Going from Swindon to the premier league seems like too much of a jump to me.

Man city would've taken that against Cardiff :)

Today was great goalkeeping. Nor which 2-0 happy. First three games, v your boys included we dominated, had a lot of chances but no real clear cut efforts, eriksen has changed that, that final third. We do still need to gel, but we're getting the results, plus Capoue chadli Lennon all injured (rose, kaboul and Defoe too this week) so feel we really heave the squad to do something special this season, especially if we can hang in there as we gel.

Dazzy.

u trollin brah?

I remember one shot on goal at best against us. We allowed you as much possession as you wanted in your own half and the centre circle, nothing in the attaching 3rd. Never in a million years did you ever look like winning that game.

Can't speak for your other other performances so I'll take your word for it.

Lloris handling outside the box again. Got a bit lucky with the disallowed goal too.