NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

I just can't see how Wenger looks at our squad and thinks Giroud is all we need for 60 games this year.

Get the cheque book out Arsene!

I just can't see how Wenger looks at our squad and thinks Giroud is all we need for 60 games this year.

Get the cheque book out Arsene!

Postman Sanogo is ready to deliver... :awesome:

I would love it if United were to hijack the Ozil deal, but that's not going to happen. Not this manager and Chef Exec.

I would love it if United were to hijack the Ozil deal, but that's not going to happen. Not this manager and Chef Exec.

Can't see such a high profile deal being hijacked at this point. Too much paperwork and a medical abroad at this hour is risking it for a biscuit.

More likely that we bollocks it up and end up with nothing.

Perhaps we're borrowing the stage off Madrid for our own presentation. Unlike Bale, Hopefully Ozil can do some keepy ups.

Can't see such a high profile deal being hijacked at this point. Too much paperwork and a medical abroad at this hour is risking it for a biscuit.

More likely that we bollocks it up and end up with nothing.

Yeah, it won't happen. I know it won't.

Oh my fuuuuck. Apparently we've now pulled out of the Herrera deal due to the amount of tax we'd need to pay/additional fees.

This is awful. At this rate, if you chucked us in a barrel of tits, we'd come out sucking our thumbs. Can't close a deal to save our lives.

We are the new Arsenal.

Yup, Guillem is confirming (right now) that the Herrera deal is dead. Not good for Utd, and by that I mean how their potential signings have all played out.

Edited by -Dem0-

At this rate, if you chucked us in a barrel of tits, we'd come out sucking our thumbs.

This is the best phrase i have heard EVER.

Man United have been pathetic in this window. Looks like they've missed out on Herrara, but I think they'll get the elbow-thrower from Everton.

Really happy with our window, we've improved the squad nicely.

This is the best phrase i have heard EVER.

Glad you like it.

But, seriously, FUCK this. I was actually excited when Moyes was announced as manager because, if there's one thing he can do well, it's get that midfield sorted. I rated Everton's midfield with the likes of Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, etc. It's the one area of the squad we needed to desperately improve.

So utterly disappointed with him and the rest of United on this one. Chasing stupid deals, not closing, UNWILLING TO MEET BUYOUT CLAUSES ON THE LAST DAY OF A PLAYER WHO WANTED TO COME. Seriously, just...fuck it.

So far we've had a shit pre-season, a good away win at Swansea and two below par performances against Chelsea and Liverpool. Not impressed at all. The worst thing is that the line-ups he is choosing are the same line-ups that Fergie used. Why haven't we tried anything different? No Kagawa, not even a hint of the youth that we used in pre-season given a chance.

I would forgive him if he had at least tried something different with our line-ups. Instead, we have Giggs and Young.

Ozili s a great signing, but not exactly what you need, though players like that are always great. But you're striking situation (the feast giroud is number one, however wellness started, is still a big risk) is bleak, and still no depth in defense or a battling midfielder.

And Man U. I tipped manus to struggle for top 4 when i expected the to sign a few players. Could struggle for Europa at this rate. Man us squad isn't good enough, moyes will prove to be a disaster... Crazy season ahead.

Changing Chief Exec and Manager in the same summer has hit United hard. Can't believe they've brought nobody in.

Fellaini is a strange one. Very good player, don't get me wrong but he's more of a brute, not the creative spark you're lacking. I heard there was a German available from a Spanish side, would have suited you perfectly.

Changing Chief Exec and Manager in the same summer has hit United hard. Can't believe they've brought nobody in.

It's shocking. Tempted to blame the Chief Exec more than Moyes, but neither have covered themselves in any glory.

Icing on the fucking cake: It's 22:22 and we haven't even confirmed the Fellaini deal. Wouldn't surprise me one fucking bit if that doesn't go through. We deserve to be laughed at because this is disgraceful. For far too long we have ignored that midfield problem and there was no better time to sort it out than now. We've blown it.

Even signing somebody like Christian Eriksen would have been good. Going out to Spain apparently willing to meet a buy-out clause of somebody who wants to come to the club and then NOT sealing the deal is disgraceful practice. We should be ashamed.

"Some bizarre reports coming out regarding United's collapsed Herrera deal. Apparently a group of men claiming to be United representatives spent an hour at the La Liga offices in Madrid today, but it turns out they had nothing to do with the club and were presumably just attempting to get a cut of the deal in an elaborate fraud.

"Must be stressed these are just rumours but the Spanish media have published pictures of men in black suits - supposedly the United "representatives" - coming out of the league offices carrying briefcases.

"All very strange and no doubt the truth will come out in the next few days."

Hilarious if true.

It's shocking. Tempted to blame the Chief Exec more than Moyes, but neither have covered themselves in any glory.

Icing on the fucking cake: It's 22:22 and we haven't even confirmed the Fellaini deal. Wouldn't surprise me one fucking bit if that doesn't go through. We deserve to be laughed at because this is disgraceful. For far too long we have ignored that midfield problem and there was no better time to sort it out than now. We've blown it.

Even signing somebody like Christian Eriksen would have been good. Going out to Spain apparently willing to meet a buy-out clause of somebody who wants to come to the club and then NOT sealing the deal is disgraceful practice. We should be ashamed.

Like you've already mentioned the Cesc saga is as embarrassing as our pursuit of Suarez.

But we've saved face with this beauty.

DONE DEAL

We've actually done it.

It's only taking us 10 years BUT WHO CARES.

WE'RE GOING TO WIN EVERY TROPHY FROM NOW ON.

I can't believe that Arsenal's transfer record before now was Sylvain Wiltord...

Beat the scum. They sell their best man late to try and fuck us over. We still get our man, cheers Mr Levy!

If we'd have put up for Higuain/Suarez/Rooney I'd be over the blooming moon now.

I can't believe that Arsenal's transfer record before now was Sylvain Wiltord...

It's a complicated one because Reyes and Arshavin were more money but it's unclear due to top-ups and us always announcing 'undisclosed fees'.

Even if they get Fellaini it's still a total embarrassment for a club like United. It took a transfer request from the player at the last minute to try and force it through and there's still no guarantee it'll happen.