NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

You think they'll sign anyone?

I honestly don't know. For the next 8 hours, it doesn't matter.

Can't wait for the big game today. Anything can happen! Time goes so slowly on these days :)

Good luck Ramar (you'll need it!)

Why did we bother signing Kagawa if we have no intention on using him? You can't seriously tell me that Ashley Young and Valencia (both awful last season and looked below par this season already) both deserve to be in the squad ahead of him. What's going on?

1-0 down already.

Why did we bother signing Kagawa if we have no intention on using him? You can't seriously tell me that Ashley Young and Valencia (both awful last season and looked below par this season already) both deserve to be in the squad ahead of him. What's going on?

1-0 down already.

He's not even in the squad is he?

Kags really needs to be given a run in the team. That hat-trick against Norwich last season shows he has the ability yet he's just being completely ignored! Madness!

He's not even in the squad is he?

Kags really needs to be given a run in the team. That hat-trick against Norwich last season shows he has the ability yet he's just being completely ignored! Madness!

He's not in the squad, no. It's annoying because if he were in any other top team, he would be starting every game. Rooney being out for this game should have opened the door for him to play.

As good as Ryan Giggs has been for us, he shouldn't be starting this game. Neither should Young. Giggs shouldn't because it's time we used him as an impact player and gave the position to a hungrier player and Young because his performances haven't merited it.

Also, as we've seen with no Rafael and then Jones going off, we have no cover for right back. We are we trying to get Baines when we've already got Evra (who plays every game) with Fabio and Buttner for cover. We need another right back. Jones isn't a right back and neither is Valencia.

Finally, why are the likes of Anderson and Nani on the bench if they're not likely to get a game anyway or their futures are uncertain? If Nani is fit, he should be playing. Anderson should either be starting every game to get a run, or he should leave.

Amazingly happy. Every single Liverpool player did themselves proud. Skrtel and Sturridge were boss.

Moyes has never won away to liverpool, apparantly! Oh dear.

In fairness to him, Liverpool turn it up in the bigger games.

Well done, Liverpool. Can't complain about the scoreline, although I did think we did better in that second half. Cleverley was such a passenger all game. In matches like this, you can see why we're linked to the likes of Fellaini and De Rossi, we need somebody strong in that midfield.

Shirley Carrick's your midfield boss. What's Moyes' problem with shinji. Was crying out for a creative player. Even if he could bring him on as a sub

Amazingly happy. Every single Liverpool player did themselves proud. Skrtel and Sturridge were boss.

Skrtel is probably on his way to Napoli right now considering we have just signed 2 new defenders.

Shirley Carrick's your midfield boss.

He is, but don't call me Shirley.

United were painful to watch. As has been said they were crying out for a creative midfielder, or hell even a winger who can take players on. We don't have those. Nobody was finding the space between the opposition's midfield and defence for link up play. Same situation with Chelsea and I know both teams played defensively against us but we didn't create any golden opportunities in either match, which is a major concern.

Ashley Young is wank, as is Nani, Anderson should've been put in the centre because he likes to drive forward and he puts himself about. Miserable. Completely agree with Flink about Giggs. Nobody else in the top 5 would feature him in their starting line-up. Why are we? It's a joke.

Grumble grumble.

Apparently Tottenham have yet to score from open play this season...

North London is red.

Thoroughly deserved that. Spurs created nothing all day until the 92 minute. Giroud was immense, Ramsey bossing the show as usual. Flamini could be an excellent addition. Our first defensive midfielder since he left.

Tomorrow is a massive day. We played well today but our squad is so small it's frightening. Need some major additions tomorrow. Come on Arsene, get it done.

Deserved? You played like a Norwich or Stoke. Sit back and let the other team dominate and grab auld clueless goal on the counter, then sit back and throw on defenders for midfielders and attackers. We weren't great, but watching that there was one team which has the potential to be great, you guys need an incredible day tomorrow to have any chance off even battling for top 4.

Deserved? You played like a Norwich or Stoke. Sit back and let the other team dominate and grab auld clueless goal on the counter, then sit back and throw on defenders for midfielders and attackers. We weren't great, but watching that there was one team which has the potential to be great, you guys need an incredible day tomorrow to have any chance off even battling for top 4.

Haha, bitter much.

There's one team that has the potential to be great and isn't your lot. 270 minutes without a goal from open play, embarrassing. Absolutely nothing going forward and a back line that had no idea what it was doing. Lucky you have a very good keeper.

Yeah, we were throwing square pegs in round holes a bit due to lack of numbers. That says more about your lot than ours.

I'll happily take playing like Norwich or Stoke when you lot play like Luton.

Lol, this post is so bitter.

It was a good match. We didn't play with as much flair as we sometimes do, but we were defensively tight and good on the break. That doesn't make us a "Norwich or Stoke" team. Even though you dominated possession, I'd say we had the better chances. In the first half our full backs were struggling a bit, but as the game went on they got better at handling your wingers. I'd also like to point out Spurs have only scored from penalties so far this season :p

Giroud and Ramsey have had brilliant starts to the season, let's hope their form continues.

And I'd agree there's one team with the potential to be great - we just need a bit more depth to the squad. Our first team have a real togetherness about them.

I think short term the Spurs signings won't be good and they'll miss the diving monkey, but long term they look fantastic.

It's done. Bale completes his transfer to Real Madrid:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23538218

On the Derby, Arsenal were clearly the better team, they had the better chances and defended well when things got a bit chaotic at the end. Spurs' real chances came right at the death. Wilshere came off because he was ill to start with (stomach bug) but Flamini played well in his place. Passionate & hardworking.

I think Spurs played well on the flanks and that's about it. Townsend was probably their best player on the pitch today.

Time for deadline day. Also looks like those Ozil rumours may not be rumours after all.

I think short term the Spurs signings won't be good and they'll miss the diving monkey, but long term they look fantastic.

It's ok he's already passed on his knowledge to Walker and Soldado. #PlayingOnIce

I can't believe that little tussle between Cazorla and Capoue broke his leg. If anything, Cazorla was the one who was flattened and I thought Capoue was play-acting. It must have been a very unlucky fall. Still, hope he gets well soon, leg breaks are nasty.