NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

screw this doing it the easy way like Arsenal, much more enjoyable with a last minute winner! ;)

Man United vs Liverpool drawn in the Captial one Cup. Oh wow.

Flamini is back at Arsenal. Opinions?

Eto'o has signed a one year contract with Chelsea. Could turn out to be a fantastic signing for them. Haven't seen him in a few years but if he still has his pace he'll be great.

Champions League draw is ongoing at the moment.

2 possible teams left for Man Utd., Shakhtar Donetsk and Juventus but you know Man Utd. don't get tough CL groups so guess who came out?

Edited by Wii

Real Madrid and Juventus in the same group, Barcelona and AC Milan in another.

Odds on Man City being in one of those two and not getting out the group stages again? :heh:

Every year Man U get it so handy, Arsenal have it tough but look at Celtics group of death again.

Barcelona

AC Milan

Ajax

Celtic

Ouch, I feared getting Napoli and Borussia Dortmund, we need to have some more depth if we want to get out of that group, we did it 2 years ago but the teams have changed a lot since then.

The harsh realities of being a group 4 team. Oh well. we'll just have to take out Barcelona again.

Really fancy a trip over to Amsterdam for the away match.

Flamini is back at Arsenal. Opinions?

Probably do a job as a squad player. They'd be no complaints if we'd done the rest of our business.. Or any business for that matter.

As for our group.

BS2l2dXIQAA1Ole.jpg:large

I'll be going Dortmund away. Can't miss it a second time.

Every year Man U get it so handy, Arsenal have it tough but look at Celtics group of death again.

Barcelona

AC Milan

Ajax

Celtic

Yes, they clearly manipulated the draw. :heh:

'Mirin Spurs' summer transfer business. We should have done something similar when we sold Ronaldo. Still...that price for Bale...Spurs are taking Real right to the cleaners with that one. Good on them.

Yes, they clearly manipulated the draw. :heh:

'Mirin Spurs' summer transfer business. We should have done something similar when we sold Ronaldo. Still...that price for Bale...Spurs are taking Real right to the cleaners with that one. Good on them.

giAyj6A.gif

Colour me excited

I'm pissed that United made no move for Eriksen. Cheap as fuck...

Apparently we're in for Herrera, although the first bid has been rejected. He would be excellent and is much more of a realistic target than somebody like Fabregas. Should have made a move for him much sooner.

Apparently we're after Draxler from Schalke. He's absolutely immense and still very young. No doubt we'll either make no offer it it'll be derisory as per usual.

Great game last night. It was a red but we still gave them a good game. Felt sorry for Lukaku.

I hate Ribery. He could have had two yellows because of the amount if fouls he gave away. How he beat Messi and Ronaldo I don't know.

I'm pissed that United made no move for Eriksen. Cheap as fuck...

Apparently we're in for Herrera, although the first bid has been rejected. He would be excellent and is much more of a realistic target than somebody like Fabregas. Should have made a move for him much sooner.

Eriksen is arguably Spurs' best signing of the summer. Quality player. Dictates play for Denmark. Controls the midfield.

Eriksen is arguably Spurs' best signing of the summer. Quality player. Dictates play for Denmark. Controls the midfield.

He's a great signing, but Soldado looks like the one for me. A target man. Lamella looks like another good buy, too.

It proves that there are signings that can be made out there. Eriksen was a steal...

Spurs have done some epic business this summer and in my opinion are a genuine title contender this season.

Good game last night, had everything. As a Chelsea fan gutted that Bayern equalised with the last kick of the game.

Big concerns with how the team is panning out this season. Mourinho looks like he is going to stick with two holding midfielders and Luiz is the only player we have who can really play in that position properly. Mikel can do it but is a dead weight, Lampard and Ramires are both too attack minded and don't really break up the play. And yet we keep buying more and more attacking midfielders.

Even in the shitty pub league we play shite!!

Absolutely shocking! Fucking shite today!

Its going to be a long and painful season.

Shocking start to the season from both Sheffield clubs, at least you have won a game this season though.

I know that feel bro.

3 points from a possible 15 for Bristol City.

Shocking start to the season from both Sheffield clubs, at least you have won a game this season though.

Absolutely wank!

Weir needs to realise quickly that we are not a european team and just play 4 4 fuckin 2.

Also he needs to stop them trying fancy shit out. League 1 is a physical league and you need to embrace that.

Apparently McCabe has sold 50% of the club to an investor. This investor will be revealed on Tuesday. For me McCabe needs to sell and leave. He said himself that he isnt going to put any more money into the club. Any decent players that we get he just sells on.

I have never forgiven him trying to make some £££ by selling Kyle Walker and Naughton to Spurs prematurely.

United need to buckle up their ideas up and fast. Hopefully now that we have this investor there will be some activity before the window closes. Probably not.

Also whats pissing me off is when people clap them. Now if I were shit in my job I wouldnt be clapped, i'd be sacked!! Another annoyance is when people say "oh well, at least wednesday drew/lost" Why are people bothered!? I couldnt give a chuff! I only give a shit about united and thats it. Dont care what wednesday do!

Im out tonight and I can guarantee that I will see some of the players out. They are out every saturday. What an absolute disgrace!

@Murr Yeah mate feel for you too! The quality in this league is just dog shite which makes everything more frustrating! I mean losing to shite like Oldham is just plain embarrasing!! You been to any away games yet? The standard of grounds are just shocking!

Edited by Blade
Still raging!

Back from my 3 weeks holiday. What a starts nd summer to the season and back just in time for the North London derby, going toned an amazing test for both teams, can't wait.

But how good has our summer spending been? Also sounds like we're not finished yet with a left back and striker still being pursued and maybe even another winger (we've had a 35m bid for mata rejected). Bought some incredible young talent, and Minot on the wind up, but arsenal fans must be infuriated by it.

I genuinely believe we have a chance for the title this year. Manu. Will struggle for top 4, Chelsea (who I ultimately think WILL in it) and city new managers and arsenal not strengthening, it's certainly the best opportunity for us.

Back from my 3 weeks holiday. What a starts nd summer to the season and back just in time for the North London derby, going toned an amazing test for both teams, can't wait.

But how good has our summer spending been? Also sounds like we're not finished yet with a left back and striker still being pursued and maybe even another winger (we've had a 35m bid for mata rejected). Bought some incredible young talent, and Minot on the wind up, but arsenal fans must be infuriated by it.

I genuinely believe we have a chance for the title this year. Manu. Will struggle for top 4, Chelsea (who I ultimately think WILL in it) and city new managers and arsenal not strengthening, it's certainly the best opportunity for us.

In the prem, I don't support any particular team, but I do support AVB. This is his year!!

Oxford still unbeaten, two home draws in last two though against teams we could have beaten really, 4 points dropped! However we had a similar start last season and then started losing, so staying unbeaten is much better!

U fill up my senses!

Like a bottle of magnet!

Like a packet of woodbines!

Like a good pinch iof snuff!

Like a night out in sheffield!

Like a greasy chip butty!

Oh Sheffield United you feel me again!!!

U fill up my senses!

Like a bottle of magnet!

Like a packet of woodbines!

Like a good pinch iof snuff!

Like a night out in sheffield!

Like a greasy chip butty!

Oh Sheffield United you feel me again!!!

I prefer this version :p