NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

You still had the tortilla though right? RIGHT?!

"Of course!"

mqdefault.jpg

Pretty nervous about tonight's game. Can see either us winning a very close game or being torn apart by their midfield.

Mourinho taking a leaf out of the AC Elites school of football there. Only he could manage to play defensive football in a team which had Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard, Lampard, Ramires and De Bruyne on the pitch, with Torres, Lukaku and Mata on the bench. Killed the game.

As for us: Kagawa must have covered the changing rooms in baked beans or slept with the Chief Exec's wife and/or daughter. That's the only reason I can think of why he's not getting game time.

Rooney was brilliant tonight, though.

Quite enjoyed Shearer struggling to work his new ipad gizmo whilst trying to talk through his tactical analysis. Don't think he's quite got the hang of it yet...

Just as I thought, a rather dull 0-0 draw. Why is this fixture hyped so much?

Two words;

Sky Sports.

Am I right in saying that MOTD is on iPlayer this season but wasn't last season? Just saw a link to it in BBC's Live Sportsday text. Obviously cna't watch right now as I'm at work.

Am I right in saying that MOTD is on iPlayer this season but wasn't last season? Just saw a link to it in BBC's Live Sportsday text. Obviously cna't watch right now as I'm at work.

I'm sure it was in iPlayer last year, but I can't be certain.

I'll be watching the Arsenal match tonight, seeing as it's on ITV. Andy Townsend will probably be on though...eurgh.

A note on the match from last night. The commentators were dying to praise Rooney every time he touched the ball. He was one of the better players last night but in the context of how awful that match was, it's hardly a scintillating endorsement. He tracked back well, hit a couple of long rangers and passed efficiently. Listening to Tyler last night, he'd banged in at least a hat-trick.

A note on the match from last night. The commentators were dying to praise Rooney every time he touched the ball. He was one of the better players last night but in the context of how awful that match was, it's hardly a scintillating endorsement. He tracked back well, hit a couple of long rangers and passed efficiently. Listening to Tyler last night, he'd banged in at least a hat-trick.

It does get ridiculous. In this instance, he was the best player on the pitch, but he has still had plenty of better games and performances.

Sometimes I wish they/the English media would just stop over-rating him. I wonder if the Italians and the Spanish do it for their players.

Correct. I think maybe motd 2 was, and even then it was a few days after. Nice to have the Saturday show on there at last, as someone who works weekends sometimes.

First half was ridiculously comfortable, but we got so complacent in the 2nd half, it was terrible.

Sterling and Sturridge were really impressive, and Henderson was fantastic when he came on. I wonder when people will start giving him the credit he deserves.

9611358248_e257ec33b5_o.gif

Class goal.

First half was ridiculously comfortable, but we got so complacent in the 2nd half, it was terrible.

Agreed.

I think we've been like this in all the games so far this season. Johnson had a mare on that right side last night. Credit to Notts County though. They took their chances when they appeared.

My main concern now is just how much that took out of us going into the Sunday match with Man U. The lads had to play longer than they had hoped and we picked up injuries left, right and centre.

Sunderland had a hell of a comeback as well. :D

He's been below par since towards the end of last season, he needs to regain some form, as he's a really good player when on it.

Sterling and Sturridge were really impressive, and Henderson was fantastic when he came on. I wonder when people will start giving him the credit he deserves.

This is not how I'd respond to Notts County taking my team to extra time..

Bristol City saw off Crystal Palace, this means they are in the 3rd round of the League Cup for the first time in 10 years. Would be nice to get on a decent cup run.

Ticket arrived for the Bristol Derby on Wednesday night. Can't wait!

Happy to see that Liverpool got forced into a longer mid week match, hopefully they'll be knackered and gift United 3 points this weekend.

Johnson played on the left explaining why he had a mare.

Whoops. I meant to put left. Early morning posting and all that. :D

They should definitely be fining him for that if he was meant to be there.

Celtic play their second leg tonight, 2-0 down from the first. I reckon they'll be able to do it if they can get a goal in the first 30 minutes.

Im actually bored of the Bale situation.

I hope the arrogant shit fucks off.

So Suárez is likely to return to action at Old Trafford. He will be right up for it.

Celtic qualify for the group stages of the Champions League with a 3-2 aggregate victory. If we draw Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona I'd be very tempted to get the 3 match package.