NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

I doubt it, they've been helping Liverpool with their pens all season.

HAHA.

You choosing to ignore the blatant pen Suárez should have had at yours?

This is all part of some very bad dream. :p

Liverpool can't win the title, at least not when I'm alive! Fuuuuark. Feel a bit sick, brah.

On another note: Mourinho is a twat for having all of the money in the world and not buying a striker. I have no sympathy for the man if Chelsea blow it (which I think they have). Same goes for Pellegrini, that squad has massively underachieved this season. Can't say that there's been a better team than Liverpool all year, so credit where it's due.

Mourinho's first home league defeat with Chelsea after 78 games, football eh.

This season alone I remember West Brom were robbed in the last seconds, they were winning 2-1 and the ref gave a phantom penalty 4 minutes into injury time. Ramires could have been sent off as well today for the elbow.

HAHA.

You choosing to ignore the blatant pen Suárez should have had at yours?

Of course I am! :p

Ramires will probably get a 5 game ban because of his 2 previous red cards if the FA take action, which they should.

Liverpool don't look to be stoppable. 2-0 within 12 minutes and now they're just letting Norwich struggle to trouble Mingolet.

Liverpool don't look to be stoppable. 2-0 within 12 minutes and now they're just letting Norwich struggle to trouble Mingolet.

I would still like another goal for a little cushion.

:yay:

Fair play to Norwich, they did there fans proud fighting back from 2-0 down the way they did. They'll feel our third goal was unlucky on them, but their first was gift wrapped also, so on balance I don't think they were too hard done by. A close game for sure but the quality of Sterling edged it.

The first 10 minutes were excellent at Carrow Road but the 80 minutes that followed were extremely tough to watch :eek: I'm not sure if my heart can take this any longer..

We actually played well today.

Coincidence?

qrdXMz8.jpg

I think not.

Firstly, I think Norwich were really unlucky today. Could and probably should have a had a penalty for the shirt pull on Turner. Liverpool start games like they've been shot out of a bloody cannon though. It's theirs to lose.

Us, we were a bit shaky at the back at times. But with Ozil and Ramsey back are our attacking play was superb. Really missed the pair of them recently.

lol, Moyes.

Another terrible performance, another loss. Moyes doesn't sub Rooney under ANY situation. He was awful today and should have been subbed, simple. Instead, we ended up taking off Jonny Evans, bringing Valencia on at right back and pushing Chris Smalling into central defence. Then, we had Hernandez on for Nani and moved Mata to the wing, just so Rooney could play behind Hernadez. Then, to top it off, we take Kagawa off to put Welbeck on the wing. All we had to do was take off Rooney for Hernandez, one substitution and somebody could then make the runs behind Everton's defence. Rooney spent more time by the halfway line than he did in the box today. Dire.

Nonsensical substitutions, shit tactics, shit gameplan, shit everything. He's an absolute coward for not having the balls to take off a big name. Even if we lose, a little fight would be nice to see. He's the equivalent of Tobey Maguire in Spiderman 3, an absolute fucking sissy.

Another terrible performance, another loss.

Nonsensical substitutions, shit tactics, shit gameplan, shit everything. He's an absolute coward for not having the balls to take off a big name. Even if we lose, a little fight would be nice to see. He's the equivalent of Tobey Maguire in Spiderman 3, an absolute fucking sissy.

How long do you think the Glazers will stick with him?

Fun fact, last team to go from 1st to 7th the next season, Blackburn Rovers.

How long do you think the Glazers will stick with him?

Fun fact, last team to go from 1st to 7th the next season, Blackburn Rovers.

Honestly, part of me is surprised that he is still here. There hasn't been enough of an improvement this season since the start and we've played very badly against the teams in the top 8 or so. We've got something like 6 out of 36 points against the top 6. At Old Trafford, we've lost and drawn more games than we've won. It's dire.

I know Brendan Rodgers finished fairly low with Liverpool last year and now they're up there competing for the title, but Rodgers already proved at Swansea that he was dynamic enough to play exciting football. Moyes doesn't have that same ability, he's too rigid, especially against the bigger teams. What's even worse is that we're not even defensively solid.

I'm surprised that he didn't go after the Liverpool game, so that makes me think we're stuck with him until at least the start of next season. I want to see this work out because nobody wants him to fail, but the football (particularly against the teams in the top half) is shocking. Has to be seen to be believed.

Another terrible performance, another loss. Moyes doesn't sub Rooney under ANY situation. He was awful today and should have been subbed, simple.

That's what happens when you are so desperate to keep a player you're willing to pay stupid wages for them, the amount of money he gets a week he should be out their earning it, you don't want to pay him that much to not be playing.

That's what happens when you are so desperate to keep a player you're willing to pay stupid wages for them, the amount of money he gets a week he should be out their earning it, you don't want to pay him that much to not be playing.

That makes no sense. What does however much a player earns have to do with a manager's decision to substitute him? Rooney had a bad game today, but he's been one of our only players this season who has actually played with some balls. Whether somebody earns one pound or one million per week, if they're not playing well, they should be subbed by the manager.

Everybody has a bad game sooner or later. Taking him off for a more attacking player isn't shameful, football is a squad game and everyone has a part to play. We spent millions on Fellaini and he didn't play today. So, why is it one rule for one and not for another? If they're not playing well, they should be subbed or shouldn't be starting. Taking Rooney off for Hernandez would have been a sensible move. There's no ulterior motive to it, because there's a good chance that Rooney would play better in the next game anyway (fitness depending) based on how he's played this season.

It actually says more about the manager and coaching staff. No matter how good or bad that person plays, they stay on. If that was Ashley Young playing badly out there, he'd have been hauled off. It would have shown that Moyes had some guts to actually substitute a big player and go with what he thought was the right move. He didn't do that.

Despite the fact that it was Sunderland that won at Stamford Bridge. Mourinho's home record is nothing but impressive.

Also is Moyes now going to get sacked?

It seems like this is the end for him as manager. I'm sad because I wanted this to work out, but the performance this year haven't been up to scratch. The players need to take the blame too, as they haven't performed as they should have. It's clear though that they're not playing for him and they're not responding to the tactics and style of play that he is employing.

Yesterday's game seems to be the last straw. It should have been a blue-print for how the team would be playing next season. For me, a lot of the support waned after the terrible losses to Liverpool and City at home. We were dreadful in both games. Two of our biggest rivals.

Why sack him four games from the end?

If they don't want him to continue in the long term, why delay the inevitable?

Yesterday's match was our last "big" match of the season. United have done very badly against the top 6 or 7 teams all season and yesterday's match seems to have been the final straw. Yesterday's defeat also made it mathematically impossible to finish in the top 4, so I wonder if he had something in his contract about this.

I've been saying he's going to get sacked for months, you kept saying no way fierce. I kept saying you're going to steal our manager. It's happening. God I detest Man U. Said before the season started that moyes was a beyond average manager and Man U would struggle to get in the Europa. People laughed. It's happened.

I've been saying he's going to get sacked for months, you kept saying no way fierce. I kept saying you're going to steal our manager. It's happening. God I detest Man U. Said before the season started that moyes was a beyond average manager and Man U would struggle to get in the Europa. People laughed. It's happened.

You also said Tottenham were title contenders... #MysticMeg

Well, I got this one wrong. When he was appointed, it seemed like a good, sensible decision. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked. There's no shame in that, it takes a very, very good manager to be able to take charge of a top club and be successful. I was sure a few months back that he would turn it around, but the performances have been getting worse. Ever since we lost at home to West Brom, and then Everton and Newcastle, he's been up against it. I'm disappointed, because I thought he'd be up for it, but that hasn't been the case.