NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

A couple of questions. What happens if God forbid Chelsea win the ChampionsLeague, will whoever finishes in 5th place get Champions League football? Probably not.

Also, if Arsenal finish 5th and win the FA Cup does whoever finishes 7th get Europa League or will the losers of the final get the spot?

C'mon swanky Swansea! I could have swore there was a couple of big games elsewhere today? :heh:

Hope Liverpool and United win today. Sheffield that is.

No, just the top 4.

I believe it'll be 7th who would also get Europa. It's 5th and the 2 cup winners who get in, unless they're already in through league position.

I thought that was the case with the Champions League. It's unfair that if necessary it can take 4th spot but it won't give an extra place.

I thought also it used to be that the Cup losers would get a place if the winners had already qualified. Didn't they change that? It would be nice for Hull Tigers :heh: or Sheffield United to get some extra dosh and European excursions.

How utterly embarassing and classless are arsenal? They scrape a win against a championship team and celebrate like they won the World Cup.... And taking selfies again... Even if I didn't support spurs I think I'd hate them more than any other club.

Looking forward to the match today, come on city!

No need to say sorry @dazzybee I am well aware that most Chelsea fans are cunts, haha.

Haha! What're you hoping for in the first game today? A draw I guess.

What's everyone's predictions for the league by the way? Have we all decided? I think

1. City

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Everton (pleeeeeeeeeeeease eddy!)

Haha! What're you hoping for in the first game today? A draw I guess...

Yeah a draw will do nicely. Then I hope we win the rest of our matches and hope Everton or someone beats City.

I do think City will win the league, but you never know, it could be any of the top 3, all are within a shout of it. City front-runners given their games in hand, but at the same time, Liverpool are capable of beating City and they're also capable of beating us, yet we're capable of beating them too as are City.

It's too tight to actually call I think, I just hope we don't have any more days like we had against Villa and Palace where we just didn't seem to turn up.

In an ideal world we'll win the double just to piss everyone off, haha, however insanely unlikely that would be!

Edited by Kav

So far so good for the pool! I missed the first 15 minutes but what I saw was very good. Great pressing, quick counter-attacking play and a rocking atmosphere. In truth they should've gotten a few more goals, but I'm pretty sure that Liverpool are going to win this if they keep playing like this.

Yeah, easily could have had another couple. Couldn't believe that Sturridge missed that cross. Hopefully it won't come back to bite us in the butt. I was so happy when half time arrived as City had started to settle a bit and pressing more.

I went for a run at 2-2 as my nerves couldn't take it. I've come back and just went ballistic when I seen the final score. :D

What a game. What a result.

You know what it means to this legend.

ynBKxJx.png

Emotional and draining. That game has taken years off my life, I'm sure of it. Can't really put any of it into words. Just amazing.

How utterly embarassing and classless are arsenal? They scrape a win against a championship team and celebrate like they won the World Cup.... And taking selfies again... Even if I didn't support spurs I think I'd hate them more than any other club.

Looking forward to the match today, come on city!

Pipe down you tart.

God I hope we win all our remaining fixtures with Lukaku netting the winner for Everton against City... that'd be a dream!

Fair play to Swansea. They put up a hell of a fight considering they were down a man for most the game.

Fair play to Swansea. They put up a hell of a fight considering they were down a man for most the game.

They really did, but boy were we wasteful with our chances!

That was as boring as the reverse fixture on boxing day. Eto'o was shocking and Salah was way off target.

Liverpool City game was a real game. Though Liverpool fortunate at the end considering it was all City at that point!

That was as boring as the reverse fixture on boxing day. Eto'o was shocking and Salah was way off target.

Liverpool City game was a real game. Though Liverpool fortunate at the end considering it was all City at that point!

We were even more fortunate that Suarez stayed on the pitch and they didn't get a pen. The way I see it the whole thing balanced out after we got screwed over ( Sterlings offside ) when we played them earlier in the season.

They had a couple of penalty shouts, but we had one or two aswell.

It was such a fantastic game of football, it'd be sad if Chelsea won the league, as they lack any creativity whatsoever and their fans are scummiest of the scum.

They had a couple of penalty shouts, but we had one or two aswell.

It was such a fantastic game of football, it'd be sad if Chelsea won the league, as they lack any creativity whatsoever and their fans are scummiest of the scum.

Yeah because Hazard hasn't been creative at all this season! :rolleyes:

We've played some good football this season, with a proper centre-forward in the team we'd have definitely scored more, both from the striker and from a decent centre-forward bringing in the attacking 3 from midfield with good hold-up play. We've lacked that completely this season.

To say it'd be a shame if Chelsea won the league is utter bollocks. Whoever wins at the end of the season deserves it, you can't argue against the winner after 38 games.

A couple of questions. What happens if God forbid Chelsea win the ChampionsLeague, will whoever finishes in 5th place get Champions League football? Probably not.

Also, if Arsenal finish 5th and win the FA Cup does whoever finishes 7th get Europa League or will the losers of the final get the spot?

Only just seen this, maddogs right that top 4 only for champs league, but wrong on the Europa. Hull are in Europe now whatever happens in the final. Hopefully hull will win it outright though...

I am extremely proud of the Blades. It is always disappointing losing at Wembley and this is the third time in a row that we have lost at the new stadium now.

The first half was absolutely fantastic. We was not a League 1 side out there today. Being 2-1 up at half time was just amazing!

We fell asleep in the first ten minutes of the second half and conceded twice within that time frame. We bottled it. But we went down fighting!

We scored 3 goals at Wembley against a Premier League side. That is an achievement. 3 goals against a side at a FA Cup semi final and to still lose is a bit gutting but i'm proud of them.

Nigel Clough has turned this team around. He has taken us from the bottom of League 1 to a respectable position in table and also to a FA Cup Semi Final.

Edited by Blade