NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

He's such a useless, useless, cretinous cunt. As soon as I saw the team sheet I knew. Paulinho and chadli as our holding players...? Was obvious we were going to be left open... God I can't wait for this season to be over, hope I never have to deal with that utter twat ever again.

We've missed a sitter and a penalty though to be fair to get back in... Why ade takes any penalties I have no idea.

Spurs and Wigan wins and I'll buy champagne for everyone in this thread!

City win tomorrow and I'll throw in a blowjob.

Why the hate for Liverpool? Or is it a case of love for Man City?

Why the hate for Liverpool? Or is it a case of love for Man City?

City are just the lesser of 3 evils who can win the league. Hate them all.

Why do i hate Liverpool? Because they're fans have been quiet for years and all of a sudden have come out as die hards again, because I detest Rodgers, because I don't think they're good enough and it irritates me they're where they are (this is more jealousy as spurs have been there for years waiting for the gap, it opens up and the two spouse teams jump past us), but PRIMARILY because Suarez is the most disgusting footballer I've ever witnessed.

Get in everton!

3-0 OOI OIII OIIIIII.

You were saying?

City are just the lesser of 3 evils who can win the league. Hate them all.

Why do i hate Liverpool? Because they're fans have been quiet for years and all of a sudden have come out as die hards again, because I detest Rodgers, because I don't think they're good enough and it irritates me they're where they are (this is more jealousy as spurs have been there for years waiting for the gap, it opens up and the two spouse teams jump past us), but PRIMARILY because Suarez is the most disgusting footballer I've ever witnessed.

Get in everton!

I see. Why do you hate the others then? Surely if they play good football and entertaining to watch then why hate them? If it was your main rival I suppose I could kinda understand.

I've never understood the hatred that comes from footy. I've been a Liverpool since I was a kid but never hated Everton. Maybe if I lived in Liverpool it may have been different.

I'm actually hoping Everton get the fourth place just to mix things up a bit. It's the same reason I wanted City to win the league a couple of years ago and why a lot of non Liverpool football fans are wanting us to win the league over the others this year.

I see. Why do you hate the others then? Surely if they play good football and entertaining to watch then why hate them? If it was your main rival I suppose I could kinda understand.

I've never understood the hatred that comes from footy. I've been a Liverpool since I was a kid but never hated Everton. Maybe if I lived in Liverpool it may have been different.

I'm actually hoping Everton get the fourth place just to mix things up a bit. It's the same reason I wanted City to win the league a couple of years ago and why a lot of non Liverpool football fans are wanting us to win the league over the others this year.

Oh I can definitely understand.

With me though it's only fun banter towards our pig sty loving neighbours ;) :p

Wigan looked terrible as soon as they scored. They just switched off and stayed in their own half. I'm surprised Arsenal haven't put this away.

Extra time and penalties at Wembley brings back upsetting memories for me.

I dont't think I could cope haha!

Wenger clings on to his job by beating a Championship side on penalties after equalising with a completely flukey goal. What happened to the team that were romping the Prem for the first half of the season?

Don't care how crap we played. WE'RE IN THE CUP FINAL!

As for what happened to the side that was romping it, many injuries and a complete lack of bottle in the big matches. But we completely deserve our place in this year's cup final, even if we scraped through on penalties against a Championship team.

Don't care how crap we played. WE'RE IN THE CUP FINAL!

But we completely deserve our place in this year's cup final, even if we scraped through on penalties against a Championship team.

Yeah ONLY against a Championship side.

Look, in respect of the FA Cup league position is less relevant.

*Still expecting to get thrashed by Hull tomorrow.

He's such a useless, useless, cretinous cunt. As soon as I saw the team sheet I knew. Paulinho and chadli as our holding players...? Was obvious we were going to be left open... God I can't wait for this season to be over, hope I never have to deal with that utter twat ever again.

We've missed a sitter and a penalty though to be fair to get back in... Why ade takes any penalties I have no idea.

You were saying?

suh0laM.jpg

Wenger - "Thank you for saving my job"!

Had a cracking day at Wembley even if I have aged 10 years watching that. Performance doesn't matter, result does, we're in the final!

...Performance doesn't matter, result does...

This is true, which is why I don't get why Chelsea got so much hate under Mourinho when he first managed us, just because we had a lot of 1-0 victories... he won back to back league titles. That's what mattered!

Just because they're there because of billionaire owners and literally bought success. Chelsea more so because of their scum players and disgusting fans (sorry Kav, but they are the most racist scumbags I've ever witnessed, always nazi saluting and just vile violence more than anyone else in the league).

I,m desperate for everton to get 4th... But they could lose against anyone and the goons have an easy run in so it'll be hard but I severely hope so.

The rivalry and hatred and such, for me that's part of the fun. It's all a big pantomime, seeing arsenal lose is *almost* as much fun as seeing spurs win. Man j's struggles, Chelsea losing etc it's all part of the drama and fun of the sport.

Plus I'm stupidly passionate about all aspects of my life, so my expression gets distorted at times. Whether I feel it inside or not.

Congrats on drawing with a team in contention for relegation. :heh:

Well we have the worst manager in the top 4 divisions so that's some result for us :)

You fill up my senses!

Like a gallon of magnet!

Like a packet of Woodbines!

Like a good pinch of snuff!

Like a night out in Sheffield!

Like a greasy chip butty!

Oh Sheffield United come fill me again!

Regardless of what happens today I am proud of what my Blades have achieved. They have not only done the club proud but have shown what lower league football is capable of. They have done Sheffield proud too. I'm sure my Wendy friends would agree with this.

Now, we are not going to Wembley for a day out. You go to the seaside for a day out. We are going there with the intention to win!

Whatever will be, will be.

Edited by Blade
UTB!

Have a good one Blade!

10154247_10152123179163644_7996551146478986115_n.jpg

My ugly mug at the game with our flag.

Edited by Ramar

So incredibly nervous about today. I really think we will go out and win, but City are a great team who are likely to give us a very hard game. I have 100% faith in whoever Brendan picks.

A couple of questions. What happens if God forbid Chelsea win the ChampionsLeague, will whoever finishes in 5th place get Champions League football? Probably not.

Also, if Arsenal finish 5th and win the FA Cup does whoever finishes 7th get Europa League or will the losers of the final get the spot?

C'mon swanky Swansea! I could have swore there was a couple of big games elsewhere today? :heh:

Hope Liverpool and United win today. Sheffield that is.