NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

PSG/Chelsea is the most evenly-balanced tie in the Quarters, but I still think PSG will go through. Especially if they don't concede in the 1st leg.

The arrogant Ibra will be too strong for Chelsea's defence.

Thought this was worth a share from Lagvilava7:

v61pgQO.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

That's just a curl with the outside of the boot. Taking that shot, at that angle was always going to bend the ball away from goal.

Carlos' freekick was something extra, that was all over the shop.

Still the technique to get that amount of curl on it is amazing and the save is incredible none the less!

It's our 125 year birthday today!

In other news i've bought my wembley ticket!

EXCITED isn't the word.

Just read this piece on the BBC website about Arsene Wenger. The guy is a class act, for sure. I've enjoyed the rivalry with Arsenal over the years and a lot of that is down to him.

Edit: Fuuuuck meeeee. 3-0 to Chelsea already and Arsenal have the wrong player sent off. Can't believe it, it's one of the strangest games I've ever seen. Fuck, ref sent off the wrong player...they'll be talking about this for days. Maybe longer.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

We were 4-0 up after 20 minutes against arsenal. Need to do better Chelsea. :p

I'm sat in Mancheser airport waiting for my flight so I give @Blade a call. I'm chatting to him saying I'll keep tabs on the match whilst I wait once I'm off the phone to him. The match starts whilst we're on the phone, by the time I'm of it we're 3-0 up and Arsenal are a man (albeit the wrong one) down! Haha

We were 4-0 up after 20 minutes against arsenal. Need to do better Chelsea. :p

And Arsenal weren't down to 10 men. Game over again. Moaninho will be unbearable after this rout.

On a side note, it was a pretty decent save from OxCham. England's number two, maybe? ;)

I just transferred Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain into my Fantasy Football team this morning. He qualifies for 2 games in this gameweek and it was more with a view for the next home game against Swansea. He'll get 0 points from this game and he'll be suspended for the next 3. What a brilliant manager I am. :D

Edit: And I took a hit of -4 before anything started because I transferred Coleman in as well.

Edited by Wii

Absolute embarrassment. We just haven't turned up. Our away record in the league to the top sides is just appalling.

Not going to win this, but looking for the players to actually try in the second half.

What a stupendously fantastic match this is. Arsenal humiliated, out of the race, lovely. Now let's hope for a Cardiff and west ham win to top it all off!

What a stupendously fantastic match this is. Arsenal humiliated, out of the race, lovely. Now let's hope for a Cardiff and west ham win to top it all off!

Do you still think you're in with a chance at 4th?

No excuses, this team shouldn't be losing 6-0. Period. Even with injuries (Chelsea had some very important players out too), some may debate the red card, blame the ref for sending off the wrong player etc, etc, etc.

At the end of the day it was our carelessness that caused us to concede those two early goals, which ultimately put the team in that dire situation leading to the 3rd.

The players have let Arsene Wenger down YET AGAIN this season.

Arteta can't handle the midfield anchor role against the top sides, Flamini should have started the match, we also need a more solid back up for Flamini.

Mate your lot couldn't put a goal past us in three attempts. How shit must you be?!

---

Too many times this season we've been embarrassed away from home. FA Cup and top 4 finish is our priority now.

I just transferred Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain into my Fantasy Football team this morning. He qualifies for 2 games in this gameweek and it was more with a view for the next home game against Swansea. He'll get 0 points from this game and he'll be suspended for the next 3. What a brilliant manager I am. :D

Edit: And I took a hit of -4 before anything started because I transferred Coleman in as well.

To rub things in I wanted to buy Fernandihno but was 0.1 short and bought OX instead. He's scored Citys 4th and has a clean sheet. How's everyone else doing in Fantasy Football?

Our attack is just devastating. It's on a different planet. We could well score 100 goals this season.

Would have liked Arsenal to get a draw, but it's still pretty much in our hands. We win out, and we will very likely win the league.

To rub things in I wanted to buy Fernandihno but was 0.1 short and bought OX instead. He's scored Citys 4th and has a clean sheet. How's everyone else doing in Fantasy Football?

Transferred in Yaya and hull defender Davies for 32 points, captained Suarez and on 106 for the week so far, with loads of players still to do a second game. Boo ya.

Piers Morgan is the most fickle football fan ever.

Such a bell end but so funny!

What a bloody brilliant title race. Chelsea, City & Liverpool all laying down markers yesterday. Arsenal are still in it purely because there are still so many big games left between the top 4, so points will be dropped. Definitely going down to the last game this year.

Would be funny if Mourinho's master plan works and Mata scores a winner against City.

I think it's between Liverpool & Chelsea and on paper Chelsea are probably favourites due to having the easier run in.

What's everybody think the final top 4 will be?

@dazzybee... bet you were not calling us scum yesterday :)

Piers Morgan is the most fickle football fan ever.

Such a bell end but so funny!

I would love to hook him in the gabber, the twat.

Yesterday is one of the single greatest days for football that I've ever witnessed. Fucking insane on about a dozen different levels. The Rooney volleylob was...wow, such goal, much distance. That Chelsea demolition of Arsenal, with the wrong player being sent off. Liverpool and Cardiff being a goal fest. Yaya's hat-trick with his immense third goal. That Everton/Swansea game was also quite something too. Tettey's amazing goal for Norwich.

Football went crazy yesterday. I loved the interchanging football between Mata, Rooney and Kagawa...what we've needed all season. Funnily enough, it was probably one of our better performances. We looked more stronger in the middle, better up front and we kept a clean sheet. Start all of Mata, Kagawa and Rooney against City please...

Just read this piece on the BBC website about Arsene Wenger. The guy is a class act, for sure. I've enjoyed the rivalry with Arsenal over the years and a lot of that is down to him.

I read a stat yesterday that Wenger won 7 trophies in his first 500 matches and hasn't won any in his second 500 matches for Arsenal.

I read a stat yesterday that Wenger won 7 trophies in his first 500 matches and hasn't won any in his second 500 matches for Arsenal.

I read a stat that David Moyes managed well over 500 games at Everton and won 0 trophies. That's what attracted Manchester United. He's consistent.