NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Strange game that cup final, what a goal by Toure. Unbelievable placement. Never wanted a neutral team to win so much, thank god the mackems didn't win.

Goaldado is going to finish the season firing!! :D Except Dim Tim will drop him next week!

We were awful today but still won, beat Arsenal and we'll only be 3 points behind them (less if we get ANYTHING from Chelsea next week). Things will get very interesting then!! Esepcially as Goons have Chelsea and city to play!

You're living on another planet. Spurs have been simply awful in the last while. Took the referee to help you out in Europe midweek. You've just scraped a win against the second worst team in the Premiership 1-0 at home and you're talking about beating Arsenal and getting something from the Chelsea game? Whatever you're taking I'd stop now before it becomes permanent.

I do hope Spurs finish ahead of United but it doesn't change the facts.

You're living on another planet. Spurs have been simply awful in the last while. Took the referee to help you out in Europe midweek. You've just scraped a win against the second worst team in the Premiership 1-0 at home and you're talking about beating Arsenal and getting something from the Chelsea game? Whatever you're taking I'd stop now before it becomes permanent.

I do hope Spurs finish ahead of United but it doesn't change the facts.

Haha, FACTS are the last thing you are talking about. The FACTS are that we're still in Europe and we just one a game. FACTS are we are 6 points behind 2nd place. Arsenal are average, we could EASILY beat them. And london derbies can be anything. Wouldn't surprise me at all to get a draw with Chelsea.

We have been awful though I agree there. Except beating Newcastle 4-0 at St James a couple of weeks ago. But we have a great team, and maybe our players will drag us through more games than not.

Haha, FACTS are the last thing you are talking about. The FACTS are that we're still in Europe and we just one a game. FACTS are we are 6 points behind 2nd place. Arsenal are average, we could EASILY beat them. And london derbies can be anything. Wouldn't surprise me at all to get a draw with Chelsea.

We have been awful though I agree there. Except beating Newcastle 4-0 at St James a couple of weeks ago. But we have a great team, and maybe our players will drag us through more games than not.

I'm talking about the football not just the results. Your football has been awful, you've admitted it. You've barely beaten rubbish teams, lost to some of them and now you think you can beat Arsenal and draw against Chelsea. In your last few games you've lost to Dnipro first leg, 1-1 until the sending off in the second leg, ruined that match. Lost to Norwich and scraped a 1-0 home win against Cardiff. Hardly world class.

I'm talking about the football not just the results. Your football has been awful, you've admitted it. You've barely beaten rubbish teams, lost to some of them and now you think you can beat Arsenal and draw against Chelsea. In your last few games you've lost to Dnipro first leg, 1-1 until the sending off in the second leg, ruined that match. Lost to Norwich and scraped a 1-0 home win against Cardiff. Hardly world class.

Yeah but you can say that about everyone. Arensel just lost to Stoke away so why not Spurs? Football isn't quite as simple as that. We also beat man u and newcastle away under Tim!

I do hate our football, but we have had some big injuries, looks like Sandro could make his first start for Tim on Saturday and he is HUGE for us. You never know, maybe Soldado won't be so wasteful now he's screed one. Hopefully Eriksen will be back. Both our fullbacks have been injured (Walker and Rose)... lots to take into account!!

So @dazzybee do you still think Spurs can get something from todays game?

Obviously YES! We CAN. Do I think we will? Probably not, Sherwood is clueless and probably won't start Sandro, or play two up front or something else suicidal. But we CAN of course.

What do Liverpool and Scum fans want from this? Simply a Spurs win to try and catch Chelsea (can goons ever want spurs to win?!)... but then we'll only be 3 points behind the both of you, especially with us at home for arsenal next week? A draw may not be a bad as both teams then drop...

I want a draw. We can then close the gap to 2 points and still have them come to Anfield.

Great tie today, good team performance, Ozil was class, and Arsenal are going to Wembley!

dYx7s5b.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

Obviously YES! We CAN. Do I think we will? Probably not, Sherwood is clueless and probably won't start Sandro, or play two up front or something else suicidal. But we CAN of course.

What do Liverpool and Scum fans want from this? Simply a Spurs win to try and catch Chelsea (can goons ever want spurs to win?!)... but then we'll only be 3 points behind the both of you, especially with us at home for arsenal next week? A draw may not be a bad as both teams then drop...

I was hoping you'd say that. Here's a photo I took while watching Sky Sports News this morning.

13011725854_b86acc490d_z.jpg

Good luck! You're going to need it. I do hope Spurs trip up Chelsea. I'm not greedy, a draw would do nicely.

Yeah I know our record, but we've still drawn 8 times :) That's taking something.

Anyway, my philosophy with life is don't like at history. Make it!

Anyway, my philosophy with life is don't like at history. Make it!

Strange considering how little Spurs make. Trolololololololol.

Great game today, semi at Wembley, that'll do.

Strange considering how little Spurs make. Trolololololololol.

Great game today, semi at Wembley, that'll do.

Really?! Do we not? Funny... I thought we were the first club to get the double, first british club to win a european trophy; only club to win the first ten games of a top flight season (we did 11); there are many more!! But I know you're trolling so i won't stress it too much! :)

Anyways, crazy first 11 from Tim, a few hairy moments, but actually we've looked pretty solid. I'll take 0-0 full time!

Make that 0 from 24. Useless!

Don;t be an utter cunt your whole life WIi, pretty much everyone thinks you're a cunt and you wonder why?! Is this what life is like for you too?!

We were completely comfortable, then a stupid mistake from Jan gives them a goal. And YET AGAIN a dodgy referee gives a penalty and a sending off gives them two and game over... It's man city all over; but at least we haven't had a perfectly good goal disallowed like we did against City.

Cheslea are pure and utter scum and it turns their cheating players too. The plastic fans were quiet for 60 mins until the scored, then started singing. Glory hunting twats!

It's 'banter' when you do it dazzy, but he's a cunt when he does it?

It's 'banter' when you do it dazzy, but he's a cunt when he does it?

When have i done it? When have I called it banter?

If there was a little more humour or intellect behind it fine. But just those comments, which happen A LOT on these forums from him... bore me senseless... I guess I always hope for actually discussion, but always seems impossible here!

Wasn't that long agai Feirce posted a meme telling him to "shut up cunt", Ramar called him a "miserable scrote" I'm sure you got involved too!

When have i done it? When have I called it banter?

If there was a little more humour or intellect behind it fine. But just those comments, which happen A LOT on these forums from him... bore me senseless... I guess I always hope for actually discussion, but always seems impossible here!

Wasn't that long agai Feirce posted a meme telling him to "shut up cunt", Ramar called him a "miserable scrote" I'm sure you got involved too!

I actually quite like Wii, i find him amusing, i'm pretty certain i did not get involved. :p

I actually quite like Wii, i find him amusing, i'm pretty certain i did not get involved. :p

Only because he supports liverpool so doesn't say anything to wind you up :D

Looks like dazzy isn't the only one saying things in the heat of the moment*. Tim has made some cracking comments about the game.

https://vine.co/v/Mq5jwBz9E03

* Don't blame you one bit for the outburst, we all lose our nut over this bloody game some times.

Only because he supports liverpool so doesn't say anything to wind you up :D

Exactly! :)

I'm still trying to work out how Spurs are only 6 points behind Liverpool though. I just can't get my head around it.

Don;t be an utter cunt your whole life WIi, pretty much everyone thinks you're a cunt and you wonder why?! Is this what life is like for you too?!

We were completely comfortable, then a stupid mistake from Jan gives them a goal. And YET AGAIN a dodgy referee gives a penalty and a sending off gives them two and game over... It's man city all over; but at least we haven't had a perfectly good goal disallowed like we did against City.

Cheslea are pure and utter scum and it turns their cheating players too. The plastic fans were quiet for 60 mins until the scored, then started singing. Glory hunting twats!

To quote yourself:

So I should shut up because I have a different opinion to you? This board is AWESOME!!!!!

4bbab4cd3b888bb95c5a539f5661be50e458d5451d483bdc2f13d0107cb0cc53.jpg

Exactly! :)

I'm still trying to work out how Spurs are only 6 points behind Liverpool though. I just can't get my head around it.

Mental, we are awful!! AVB didn't do as badly as people said thats why and built a solid foundation. Sherwood is ripping it from the inside! But we're still there, beat arsenal next week, then we have you (after home v southampton)... just imagine... :D

And @Wii You can have your opinions, but again, the difference is, I just had an opinion about something, people didn't agree with it, you didn't express an opinion, just post these little inane comments!