NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

I'm really surpsied you highlighted all the spurs players.... ZZZZzzzzzzzz Surprised Walker made the cut!

I highlighted one, although Walker probably deserves to be highlighted too..

I highlighted three Man Utd players. Where are their tears?...

Only got in but heard on the radio on the way home Dnipro should've had a penalty and Soldado should've been sent off in the 1st half. Vertonggen not for the first has got someone sent off, sniper time. Ruined the game for Dnipro, crucial period when the game was 1-1. Let them win, they'll clearly never win the Europa and it'll be a distraction from the PL.

Solpeno definitely threw an elbow.

Vertonghen disgraced himself there, should be ashamed.

Come @ me dazzy.

Definite contact / headbutt but nowhere near enough for that reaction. Not happy with it.

I'm only going by that Vine Demo posted, he clearly instigates the contact himself and falls like a fanny. Clear cheating. DynoRod were robbed.

Edited by Ramar

You highlighted Defoe, yesterday he was still our player :) And he should definitely be there (though I'm glad he's left us). Walker is streets the best right back we have. And townsend is incredibly over rated. Lennon should be the starting right winger for England.

As for Soldado and Vertonghen. Bothered, we're still in Europe, you won't be!!

Defoe deserves to be in a national side on what evidence this season?

Well we never played him but he's still one of the best finishes in the country. He's infinitely better than Welbeck.

Well we never played him but he's still one of the best finishes in the country. He's infinitely better than Welbeck.

That's a compelling argument.

You highlighted Defoe, yesterday he was still our player :) And he should definitely be there (though I'm glad he's left us). Walker is streets the best right back we have. And townsend is incredibly over rated. Lennon should be the starting right winger for England.

As for Soldado and Vertonghen. Bothered, we're still in Europe, you won't be!!

No way is Lennon better than Walcott. Unless you're saying that Lennon should be starting because Walcott is injured.

That's a compelling argument.

Okay, well he's still one of the best options we have for England, and also especially in his style. There isn't many players better coming on for the last ten minutes when you need a goal.

No way is Lennon better than Walcott. Unless you're saying that Lennon should be starting because Walcott is injured.

Well Walcott isn't an option so yeah I guess so. But I'm only saying that to avoid the debate :)

I think they are very different players to be honest, Lennon has a much better all round game, his defensive work is quite incredible for an attacking right winger; he's very direct and great at running players and much more consistent. At the top of his game though Walcott is a better goal threat.

We weren't ready for Rugby.

Stoke were terrible.

Arsenal were terrible.

Ref was even worse.

Jeff's reaction to Pardew:

Edited by -Dem0-

Yet the important stat is that scoreline, Koscielny just makes too many silly mistakes to be a truly great Center Back in my opinion. We could have gotten something if he hadn't been silly and handballed blatantly in the penalty area.

Well what the fuck.

We cruised to a 4-1 win with some of the best counter attacking football I've seen us play all season.

And we're now officially the club with supporters who punch horses and managers who nut players.

LIFE OF A TOON FAN EH.

Edited by ipaul

With his league tally of 1 goal 1 assist..

He's barely played... Why say such things?! I give up with this thread.

PS GET IN STOKE!!!!!!!!!! Arsenals plummet continues!!!!

Hopefully Pool come out fighting in this second half. We got pummeled in the first half, despite being a goal up.

Just got in from the game, we were shit. It's FA Cup or bust. We'll be pissing about for 3rd or 4th come May.

He's barely played... Why say such things?! I give up with this thread.

18 apperances if my memory serves me correctly. And if he's barely played then he shouldn't be expecting national call ups, be realistic.

Just hearing Pardew has been fined £100,000 and given a formal warning by Newcastle. He's very lucky, thought they might use that as an excuse to sack him. He won't be so lucky with the FA.

Just got in from the game, we were shit. It's FA Cup or bust. We'll be pissing about for 3rd or 4th come May.

18 apperances if my memory serves me correctly. And if he's barely played then he shouldn't be expecting national call ups, be realistic.

I just think we should play our best players and he is. And he has played in Europe, and scored lots of goals, why do you ignore this. He's also going to play lots for Toronto until the World Cup, so he will get games. It's not as simple as he hasn't played much recently so drop him.... It's about preparing the squad for the summer.

And 3rd or 4th. You'll be lucky, 4th/5th more like.

I just think we should play our best players and he is. And he has played in Europe, and scored lots of goals, why do you ignore this. He's also going to play lots for Toronto until the World Cup, so he will get games. It's not as simple as he hasn't played much recently so drop him.... It's about preparing the squad for the summer.

And 3rd or 4th. You'll be lucky, 4th/5th more like.

You've lost yourself, we're talking about Lennon now.

You've lost yourself, we're talking about Lennon now.

Haha, I've been talking about Defoe :)

Lennon so played loads, I said he doesn't offer as much directly in the final 3rd though (though it isn't always about the final pass) but his around team okay is excellent.

Another impressively easy win against a good side. We are just spectacular going forward, Suárez & Sturridge are pretty much unplayable.

Feels amazing to be 2nd in the league at this point of the year.

Rodgers is surely one of the favourites for manager of the year, and Suárez has pretty much sewn up player of the year already. Sterling might even be in with a chance at young player of the year.

Good times. :)

That's one trophy City have claimed. Though it was more down to individual brilliance rather than a great team performance. You need to see Yaya Toure's equalizer, how he managed to score with an effort like that was just world class. 3-1 is cruel on Sunderland who were brave to a man, just lacked the luck to cause an upset.

I won money on Borini scoring first. That's all I care about...

Goaldado is going to finish the season firing!! :D Except Dim Tim will drop him next week!

We were awful today but still won, beat Arsenal and we'll only be 3 points behind them (less if we get ANYTHING from Chelsea next week). Things will get very interesting then!! Esepcially as Goons have Chelsea and city to play!