NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Don't think Fulham were too bright in sacking Meulensteen. I'd say they're goners now. 2 managers sacked in the space of a few months. They were unlucky in their last couple of games against United and Liverpool. A draw against United, although maybe that is seen as bad nowadays and weren't disgraced against Liverpool, only losing to a penalty in injury time. They should never have removed that Michael Jackson statue. They've been cursed ever since.

Apparently the new guy is the first ever German manager in the Premier League? That's incredible, if true!

Fair play to Arsenal. Glad we made a game of it and made chances but you've got to take them, for some reaon we're just not as clinical away from home. Sounded like a good game.

Much better. Glad to see The Ox and Podolski get a goal a piece.

Just been looking at our fixtures, and if we can beat Bayern over two legs, we've got an even tougher run of fixtures coming up in March. This will be the making or breaking of this team.

Everton FA Cup

Bayern 2nd Leg

Spurs

Chelsea

Man City

Champions League quarter final

Everton (league)

Champions League quarter final leg 2

FA Cup semi (which with how the draws have been going, will prob be Man City)

Howard Webb is fucking terrible. We played well and unlucky not to get a result.

It was a good game. Proper FA Cup tie. Wenger had his eye on the Bayern match no doubt but he still put out a strong team, but more importantly Arsenal actually played today, they worked together as a unit and were able to get the all important win at the end.

Liverpool made a game of it but they did waste some of the chances. Sturrudge had some good chances.

Howard Webb is fucking terrible. We played well and unlucky not to get a result.

Agreed on Howard Webb.

Gerard should have had a second yellow, being England captain apparently makes you immune from being sent off.

Agreed on Howard Webb.

Gerard should have had a second yellow, being England captain apparently makes you immune from being sent off.

I know, he was lucky to stay on the pitch. Is he seriously considered the best we have? Christ.

Haven't seen the second pen shout but everyone is saying it was nailed on. How Webb hasn't given it, or the one at Chelsea, I don't know.

I think the reason he's considered a good ref is because he doesn't take any guff, and is confidently wrong. He's far from perfect.

Echo the sentiments on Webb. So inconsistent towards both sides it was laughable.

Haven't seen the second pen shout but everyone is saying it was nailed on. How Webb hasn't given it, or the one at Chelsea, I don't know.

I think the reason he's considered a good ref is because he doesn't take any guff, and is confidently wrong. He's far from perfect.

Both were penalties, no questions about either.

Oh well, we get to focus on nothing but the league now. Strongest 11 in every game and no need for any rests.

From putting 5 against us to complaining about the ref. Something went wrong there Brendan..

Thoroughly enjoyed that today. Except the scouse twats singing and clapping through the minutes silence for Sir Tom Finney.

Edit -

The penalty decision no Scouser is talking about..

BlushingDeadlyBanteng.gif

Edited by Ramar

From putting 5 against us to complaining about the ref. Something went wrong there Brendan..

Thoroughly enjoyed that today. Except the scouse twats singing and clapping through the minutes silence for Sir Tom Finney.

Edit -

The penalty decision no Scouser is talking about..

BlushingDeadlyBanteng.gif

That's because it isn't a penalty...

Sorry I forgot stud showing tackles at head height* are allowed in football. My mistake.

* mild exaggeration

Edited by Ramar

I'm absolutely buzzing after today's match. A shitty League 1 club like ours at the Quarter Finals of the FA Cup! Brilliant :bouncy::bouncy:

A couple of badly taken photos at full time! I was shaking that much with adrenaline! 25k attendance which isn't too shabby either!

photo_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg

I thought of all the teams that we have faced so far in this cup run that Forest were the ones to beat us. We have been in from Round 1 (there's no 3rd round automatic below Championship level) and beaten 2 Prem teams and a Championship team.

Next round could be Wednesday at the lane! The thought of it is making me feel sick already!

Anyway normal service resumes this wednesday when we face Gillingham away....the joys!

Bit late but I agree with Wenger. I am a bit embarrassed Mourinho said that. Usually he has a way with words but this time it was just stupid.

Howard Webb, what a pleb! Moaninho is an embaressment, full stop!

I hope that second statement wasn't meant to rhyme too.

I hope that second statement wasn't meant to rhyme too.

No was just replying to Ellmeister.

Wish I wasn't working tonight, reckon the Man City v Barca match has goals galore written all over it.

Watch it end 0-0.

Was a very comfortable game for Barcelona. They dictated the entire pace of the game and never went beyond second gear.

It could've been 4 or even 5-0.

You tell em, Cesc!

Edited by -Dem0-

Yes shut up Moaninho! Worry about your own team and as Roy said earlier in the night if Chelsea have to play Barca in the next round, we'll see how quick he is to say they are "the worst Barcelona of many, many years". Maybe he likes egg on his face.