NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

I'm not miserable and yes it's annoying isn't it? Barca were 1-0 down, then 2-1 up at halftime. Fat man Ray Winstone gave out live odds at halftime, Barca to win 4-1 at 8/1. Miserable b@st@rds. Sure enough it happened. The pitch was a lake. Oh sorry, you meant who do I support in the Premier League? It's....... what's that? The fire alarm is going off. I have to leave the building. Oh well.

I didn't say that. Who you support could be anyone, any division, any where. But for reasons unknown you don't share this information, probably because you're one to dish it out but can't take it.

What the hell is he doing?

https://vine.co/v/M7u7v6YVeHE

If he costs us points again I wont be best pleased.

Looks bad, but the ball does bobble abit around there. Oh well. 45 mins to get a lead, confident we'll get the 3 points.

Looks bad, but the ball does bobble abit around there. Oh well. 45 mins to get a lead, confident we'll get the 3 points.

I didn't think we were gonna get all 3 points there. Phew.

Relieved. Sturridge is unreal at the moment, 8 games in a row with a goal. Such a big 3 points, only 4 off top now. :)

Thank God for that, had a sucky evening but that's cheered me up a bit. Sounds like we really got out of jail though. And we really needed to win with Spurs destroying Newcastle (what has happened to them?).

On the flipside Fulham must be absolutely gutted, I do feel for them losing so late, to a pen.

It's crazy, I'm nervous about finishing 4th with Spurs just one win behind us, but we're only 4 points off the top ourselves.

Utd now 11 points behind 4th place, surely 4th is beyond them now.

Thank God for that, had a sucky evening but that's cheered me up a bit. Sounds like we really got out of jail though. And we really needed to win with Spurs destroying Newcastle (what has happened to them?).

On the flipside Fulham must be absolutely gutted, I do feel for them losing so late, to a pen.

It's crazy, I'm nervous about finishing 4th with Spurs just one win behind us, but we're only 4 points off the top ourselves.

Utd now 11 points behind 4th place, surely 4th is beyond them now.

We dominated them possession wise the whole game. Their goals were from horrible defensive mistakes. We were all over them for pretty much the whole game, and we deserved it in the end. It was one of those games we'd have lost a year ago.

We're really missing Ramsey and Theo.

And I really don't understand why Podolski isn't getting any game time. Giroud wasn't working, so why didn't we bring on another striker? The game was there to be taken.

Still, we're a point off the top. Not the end of the world. So tight at the top though.

That match can be summed up with 4-4-2/10. :heh:

I'm relieved that we didn't get beaten, but disappointed that we are playing this way. The same tactics, the same selections, without adapting to the opponent or taking charge. I think we were good for the draw, though. Better defensively, but we struggled to create anything going forward.

We dominated them possession wise the whole game. Their goals were from horrible defensive mistakes. We were all over them for pretty much the whole game, and we deserved it in the end. It was one of those games we'd have lost a year ago.

Glad to hear we deserved it, we really can't go from whomping Arsenal to struggling against the bottom of the league if we're serious about top 4 or even better.

Nice to see Coutinho get a goal, his form has picked up recently and his confidence should be up too with that goal. Loved seeing Sturridge give him props for that sweet asssit against Arsenal.

One word for last night: Shit.

The worst United side in god knows how long and we can't get a single goal in two fucking matches. Why are we still scared of this average outfit? Giroud had a shocker, Ozil had the game of his Arsenal career but there was literally no one running off him. Wenger bottled it, only bringing on the Ox when we needed a goal. Too scared to lose it, not brave enough to try and win it.

Did Podolski shag Wenger's wife? Seriously what does he have to do to get a game these days.

Giroud had a shocker, Ozil had the game of his Arsenal career but there was literally no one running off him.

The team never got going (once again) but for the chances we did make Giroud was SOOO wasteful. He's great for link-up play/hold-up play and the team is more balanced with him upfront but he wastes a lot of chances before he scores and last night he was even worse.

Earlier on in the season Ozil was doing much better as the team were making a lot of movement. Ramsey & Walcott were making runs non-stop, and if Ozil didn't pass to them their runs created spaces for others (Cazorla wasn't even in the team then because he was injured!).

Also I've noticed that our overall build-up play has slowed down in these past couple of months. We have possession but that means nothing if you don't make the most of it.

Another disappointing result. It's such a shame.

Arsenal are really beginning to buckle aren't they :) Great to see! And Ozil is turning out to be as over rated as a few of us expected. And giroud didn't need just a season to adapt, he really is that average!!

fishing

Arsenal are really beginning to buckle aren't they :) Great to see! And Ozil is turning out to be as over rated as a few of us expected. And giroud didn't need just a season to adapt, he really is that average!!

fishing

Wii trolls better than you dazzy..

DAMMIT!!!

Does it help that I do actually think Ozil is over rated, Giroud is cack and Spurs are going to do an Arsenal and claw back a huge gap against their rivals?!?!?

DAMMIT!!!

Does it help that I do actually think Ozil is over rated, Giroud is cack and Spurs are going to do an Arsenal and claw back a huge gap against their rivals?!?!?

#Solpeno

Lets not even go there.

#Solpeno

Lets not even go there.

Our back up? All about Ade :D

Only 2 goals off Giroud and played 14 games less!

DAMMIT!!!

Does it help that I do actually think Ozil is over rated,

You and Spurs fans must be the only people in the world to think that. I think the fact that the best footballer in the world and pretty much every fan from that club didn't want him to leave says enough.

You and Spurs fans must be the only people in the world to think that. I think the fact that the best footballer in the world and pretty much every fan from that club didn't want him to leave says enough.

Erm... I really don't think it's spurs fans. In fact a twitter search will show you even Arsenal fans are doubting it. And he HAS been poor since his initial burst into the team.

What do you think @Ramar, in all honesty about Ozil

Leave me out of this. :grin:

The best player in the world plays for Barca but to call Ozil overrated is a bit silly.

Erm... I really don't think it's spurs fans. In fact a twitter search will show you even Arsenal fans are doubting it. And he HAS been poor since his initial burst into the team.

What do you think @Ramar, in all honesty about Ozil

Twitter isn't really a good indicator of fan base. All football fans are fickle, but the reactionary idiocy on their is beyond belief.

As for Ozil, he's class. Technically he's incredible, his vision is brilliant. However he does suffer from not always working hard and like any player coming into a new country and league hasn't performed consistently. In the passed month where the media have whipped up a "Ozil flop" crisis he's been our best player by some distance in two matches, Southampton away and last night.

His price tag, is what will lynch him. Not his ability. The media have been waiting for us to stumble all season. Built us up, now they can not wait to knock us down.

Yeah the twitter thing was more of a joke. You could put anything in and get results, I bet Messi overrated would!

Going to be an interesting end to the season. Will Liverpools lack of games help? Will a big injury to one team knock them? Will it go to the final day of the season?! Exciting!!