NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Is it just me or is there a massive increase of players going on Loan this season over past seasons. Like every other transger seems be on loan dont recall there ever being so many?

Is it just me or is there a massive increase of players going on Loan this season over past seasons. Like every other transger seems be on loan dont recall there ever being so many?

Possibly because it's a World Cup year? Lots of players trying to find first team football in the hope of making their national squads.

What a day for Liverpool... Hope they don't fuck it against West Brom tomorrow...

Some surprising results today.

Kallstrom apparently signed with a back injury... Fucking brilliant.

We are shocking defensively. Not surprised Stoke beat us because we don't have the grit or the fight to win games like that.

Moyes' handling of the Jones injury was dire. Putting Rooney in midfield and bringing on Welbeck instead of just simply bringing on Fletcher was just terrible. Not even sure why we just didn't start with Fletcher anyway.

Also, we are far, far too rigid and reliant on a 4-4-2 type of system. We've put Mata on the right wing to fit Moyes' system, which doesn't work. Why not actually change the formula? It's common sense, isn't it? When something is so obviously not working, you change it. We play the exact same way every single game, only with different players coming in and an almost certainly different back four every fucking time.

Well done to Stoke because they knew how to beat us, but we made it so easy for them. I'm convinced that we could still be out there right now and we still wouldn't get an equaliser.

Bring in an injured player to cover for an injured player. Brilliant.

In all seriousness how did he pass the medical?

In all seriousness how did he pass the medical?

I guess he didn't. The medical is there to check if there's any underlying issues and to make the buying club aware of the players condition. So I guess we took him on knowing he had a slight back issue. Which makes the whole thing look bloody stupid.

With what Moyes is saying, it's reminding me of Hodgson at Liverpool more and more. It's clear as day that he doesn't have the mentality to succeed at United.

With what Moyes is saying, it's reminding me of Hodgson at Liverpool more and more. It's clear as day that he doesn't have the mentality to succeed at United.

I want him to do well, as do the majority of United fans out there. (probably, nobody wants to see him fail)

But, he isn't helping himself one bit. His tactics, substitutions, line-ups and general style of play are all questionable. The fact that he is seemingly adverse to trying out new things (giving Zaha a game, for example) just doesn't sit well with me, imo. We are now in February and we haven't had a consistent back four, a central defence or midfield partnership and Moyes STILL doesn't know his best 11. The alarm bells have been ringing for too long with this one.

Any other Premier League club would most likely sack him tomorrow. Liverpool would have sacked him, Chelsea would have let him go and Spurs would have said bye to him already. I'd like to think we'd give him time to sort things out, but we've also seen no progress at all since he took over. We've gone backwards with the performances AND results becoming worse. In these types of situations, you usually see the team come out and fight for their managers, but you don't see that with this lot. I question whether they themselves actually believe in what he is doing.

Thank god liverpool didn't take advantage of the results yesterday. We have an easy February, a rock hard march then an easy parol/may!! Going to be a great end to the season both ends of the table. Chelsea v Man City for the league; Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs fighting for 3rd and 4th ;) And th bottom half of the league fighting for survival.

Thank god liverpool didn't take advantage of the results yesterday. We have an easy February, a rock hard march then an easy parol/may!! Going to be a great end to the season both ends of the table. Chelsea v Man City for the league; Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs fighting for 3rd and 4th ;) And th bottom half of the league fighting for survival.

Yeah you'll be laughing if you can keep drawing 1-1 with mid table teams! ;)

Yeah you'll be laughing if you can keep drawing 1-1 with mid table teams! ;)

Especially if Liverpool keep losing 3-1 to those very same teams :)

Good win for The Arsenal. They never really went beyond 2nd gear today. Was nice to see the Ox get a brace and play well, even better that he wasn't injured towards the end.

Next game is this Saturday away at Anfield and it's going to be a tough one, hope that Arsenal play well and come out with the 3 points.

Good weekend of results for us so far. Draw tomorrow and it's happy days.

Can not believe what Wenger has said about signing Kallstrom, absolutely ludicrous.

Good weekend of results for us so far. Draw tomorrow and it's happy days.

Can not believe what Wenger has said about signing Kallstrom, absolutely ludicrous.

Missed the interview..what did he say?

Missed the interview..what did he say?

I'll summarise. Basically admitted to knowing he was injured but because it was the last day it was his only option. Said he only started looking Wednesday morning for a loan player because of Ramsey's set back. Did say Spartak are paying his wages the first 6 weeks of the injury and that he's hoping he might be back by the end of the month.

Literally signed an injured player to cover injuries.

Source Arsenal.com

I'd have preferred him to pretend he didn't know. Utter farce.

Oh Kolo.

What a wasted opportunity. Probably would have taken a draw with Arsenal, will just have to hope we beat them now to make up the lost points.

Who's looking forward to watching Mourinho's team play some "19th Century football" tonight?

Who's looking forward to watching Mourinho's team play some "19th Century football" tonight?

I love how terrible that quote was. 19th century football, where teams played 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 5 attackers...

I've bet on no first goal scorer, hoping for a bore draw.

I love how terrible that quote was. 19th century football, where teams played 3 defenders, 2 midfielders and 5 attackers...

....tell me more...?