NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

I've never thought we'd win the league. We're only 6 off top with 15 games to go. And we play Arsenal at home next. I'd say we very much are contenders.

Okay, mathematically we're the same as you and also have to play arsenal at home... I'm pretty confident we'll be clear of you by the end of the season. Have you seen your run in? Man U probably have the slightly easiest run in. Man city have it tough actually and arsenal.

Seems like Arsenal are trying to sign Julian Draxler in this window, hearing that Chief Negotiator is in Germany right now as well.

Rumours we're sending Holtby to Schalke which will free up Draxler to go to you. Surely Levy isn't that retarded to do it twice in two two windows!?!?

Rumours we're sending Holtby to Schalke which will free up Draxler to go to you. Surely Levy isn't that retarded to do it twice in two two windows!?!?

I read on Goal.com that Arsenal's current plan is to buy Draxler and then loan him back for the rest of the season which would probably negate the need for Schalke to buy Holtby straight away.

Okay, mathematically we're the same as you and also have to play arsenal at home... I'm pretty confident we'll be clear of you by the end of the season. Have you seen your run in? Man U probably have the slightly easiest run in. Man city have it tough actually and arsenal.

We have played the rest of the top 4 away already. They've all to come to Anfield where we've been very good.

Run in? There's still 15 games left. :p

Well...An 11-1 aggregate defeat for Spurs against Man City and could yet get worse, funny thing football considering the pre season optimism of Spurs competing for the title.

We were awful tonight. But we had a perfect goal disallowed at 1-0, and then a perfect tackle was a pen and sending off (same linesmen).

Only blessing is the scum are off the top, and will never get back there.

Tim Sherwood is an absolute joke. Clueless. As soon as I saw the team I knew what would happen

Not too disappointed with tonight's results. Chelsea staying behind us is crucial, as they play City on Monday night.

Spurs sitting fifth with a negative goal difference, dear oh dear.

Apart from if they beat Palace on Sunday and they'll be top until at least Monday night. Possibly longer if Chelsea can hold off City. ;)

Far too many games, twists and turns to start worrying about who's above who. All about being there or their abouts with 5-6 games to go.

And Mourinho called Arsenal boring...

i4uh4UNs22F7r.gif

Edited by -Dem0-

Apart from if they beat Palace on Sunday and they'll be top until at least Monday night. Possibly longer if Chelsea can hold off City. ;)

Haha. SUPER PALACE will turn them over!

Far too many games, twists and turns to start worrying about who's above who. All about being there or their abouts with 5-6 games to go.

True. But City are clearly going to walk it!!

Our March is shocking... get past March and still around there I think we'll do it. But that's me thinking about Tottenham and our squad. Tim Sherwood is a good 5 or 6 points off that pace so we'll probably finish 7th :)

Chelsea had 39 shots to 1 against West Ham.

39!

39!

We were awful tonight. But we had a perfect goal disallowed at 1-0, and then a perfect tackle was a pen and sending off (same linesmen).

Tim Sherwood is an absolute joke. Clueless. As soon as I saw the team I knew what would happen

Match of the Day seemed to clear this up. The sending off was wrong, but the disallowed goal was the right call, as Ade motioned towards the ball when it was played in and he was already offside. Sending off decision was shit, mind. I doubt it would have changed anything and City were a bit unlucky not to be 3 or 4 up by that point.

But, fuaaaark. City are unreal. Attacking wise, they're ripping through teams like sheets of paper. Any team that finishes above them deserves the league. Can't see it happening.

The Aston Villa-West Brom match was fantastic, too. Really, really great viewing. Shite defending, but you need that for lots of goals. :D

Chelsea had 39 shots to 1 against West Ham.

39!

39!

They beat us a few years ago, we had 30 or so shots. Bobby Zamora had their only effort and scored. We couldn't buy a goal that day, Rob Green had the game of his life.

Transfer Deadline Day and it's been exciting so far!

Draxler to Arsenal looks off but Miroslave Klose and Kim Kallstrom look likely to move on loan.

Joe Ledley is leaving Celtic, but he was out of contract in the summer so we go some money for him. We've signed Leigh Griffiths.

Lewis Holtby on loan to Fulham.

Transfer Deadline Day and it's been exciting so far!

Draxler to Arsenal looks off but Miroslave Klose and Kim Kallstrom look likely to move on loan.

Kallstrom is at the Arsenal training ground to finalize his loan move, I reckon he'll be our only signing today. Also gutted that Ramsey is going to be out another 6 weeks

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Klose surely won't happen. That would be too awesome.

Signing a 35 year old on a six month loan has never been considered awesome.

Signing a 35 year old on a six month loan has never been considered awesome.

Klose is a goal scoring machine and exactly what Arsenal need as back up to Giroud.

I think Ramar doesn't mean that at all, let's not forget a 34 year old who resigned for us back in 2012 on a short term loan. He knows who I'm talking about.

Edited by Emerald Emblem

Klose is a goal scoring machine and exactly what Arsenal need as back up to Giroud.

It was more an emphasis on the word awesome. The fact Fulham have got Mitroglou for only £11m and we're sniffing about 35 year olds who've seen better days worries me immensely.

Well it's awesome as a neutral, i meant. You may not think it's that great as an Arsenal fan, i just meant it'd be great to have Klose in the Premier league.