NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2013/2014

Don't be fooled by the devil :) You CAN see that picture on the other page? AND he's a paedophile!!

You say that like it's true and gives your stupidity validity. It makes you look like a right twat.

Well, looks like it's bye-bye to Cabaye. Fair enough that the lad wants to go, he's been a good player for us. Shame we couldn't wait until the Summer though.

Well, looks like it's bye-bye to Cabaye. Fair enough that the lad wants to go, he's been a good player for us. Shame we couldn't wait until the Summer though.

Came here to say exactly this. A shame but expected, hope we can cope alright without him. Had a horrible feeling the excellent performance against west ham would be his last.

Favorite comment from Reddit:

"Cabaye my lover, Cabaye my friend. Yohan been the one, Yohan been the one for me."

You say that like it's true and gives your stupidity validity. It makes you look like a right twat.

Yes. I'm 100% being serious. Deadly serious. What's it like being so humourless and serious?!

Yes. I'm 100% being serious. Deadly serious. What's it like being so humourless and serious?!

Calling someone a nonce isn't a laughing matter.

Calling someone a nonce isn't a laughing matter.

Ah you're one of those people... I personally think everything can be a laughing matter, and humour is a way of coping with bad things, but that'd be too serious a discussion for this thread. I was just messing about enforcing the footballing joke of him being a paedo...

Sorry dazzy but Ramar is right here. You're entitled to your own opinion about the man but you can't just call him a paedophile. It makes the rest of your opinion look stupid.

Sorry dazzy but Ramar is right here. You're entitled to your own opinion about the man but you can't just call him a paedophile. It makes the rest of your opinion look stupid.

But that's a common thing in football that people joke about. It's a JOKE. I'm not actually saying he's a paedophile!! Bloody hell... the high horses are out!

Ah you're one of those people... I personally think everything can be a laughing matter, and humour is a way of coping with bad things, but that'd be too serious a discussion for this thread. I was just messing about enforcing the footballing joke of him being a paedo...

Except it's not a footballing joke is it. It's abuse.

Call him a cunt, call his mother a whore, call him a wanker. But there's a few things that step the mark and that's one of them.

It's the same way I don't get involved in the "She said no, Robin" chant. I'll gladly sing the second verse calling him a cunt, but I will not accuse someone of being a rapist.

Except it's not a footballing joke is it. It's abuse.

Call him a cunt, call his mother a whore, call him a wanker. But there's a few things that step the mark and that's one of them.

It's the same way I don't get involved in the "She said no, Robin" chant. I'll gladly sing the second verse calling him a cunt, but I will not accuse someone of being a rapist.

So calling his mother a whore is better than calling him a paedo... That's some awesome selective morality...

It IS a common joke in football so why deny it? Based on the fact he buys (bought) so many foreign youth players. It's a joke. No one actually thinks it. I do not understand why you're reacting like this. But calling his mother a whore is fine... even though she's an innocent party in all this. And this isn't a joke, that IS just abuse. Calling him a paedo with no history would be abuse. But it's based on something, hence a joke.

I agree, I don't see the difference between calling his mother a whore and calling him a paedophile. (not accounting for strength of insults). I don't really see the point of doing either though, just because he manages a different football club to the one that you have arbitrarily chosen.

That's football, and personally what I love about football. It's about the drama, the entertainment. And having heroes and villains is a part of that for me. I don't take it seriously, but I enjoy the pantomime of it.

I agree, I don't see the difference between calling his mother a whore and calling him a paedophile. (not accounting for strength of insults). I don't really see the point of doing either though, just because he manages a different football club to the one that you have arbitrarily chosen.

I think it's more to do with calling someone a paedo is a taboo subject. Lives and careers have been ruined by false accusation. Flippant comments such as son of a bitch, slag, whore. What ever are said daily. Not that it makes them right, just that you don't see people in court for it.

I don't think a paedo witch hunt is any direct comparison to football fans calling Wenger a paedo... it's not that black and white - "It's all bad!!". I've got a funny feeling the police haven't contacted Wenger about it, or anyone has got a group together to hunt him down. Lighten up!

Dat Mata eh?

Mata and RVP are hnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg.

The four behind him...Giggs, Jones, Young and Valencia are not. :p

Also, whether or not the Wenger Paedophile jokes are offensive or not is irrelevant. They're shit jokes anyway. It's almost like saying WENGER IS A POOPOOHEAD LOLZ!1

Suárez, Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling > Rooney, RVP, Januzaj and Mata. ;)

No but seriously, we were awesome. 2nd Sturridge goal was magic, he wasn't even looking.

I remember @dazzybee asking why people didn't consider Spurs contenders even though they were level with us, performances like that are why.

And you think YOU are contenders?! That is hilarious. A good result and you're going to win the league again... do Liverpool fans ever learn! It was a good performance, but you don't do it consistently.

Easily one of our worst games of the season so far.

Arsenal were just so, so SO poor! Especially in the 1st half. We saw some improvement in the 2nd half and that was mainly from Ozil who was perhaps our standout player tonight along with Kos at the back.

Arteta was poor and Monreal had a bad night overall and he's usually one of our more consistent performers.

Flamini's tackle deserved that red card. It was two-footed, reckless & very dangerous. Good decision from the ref but a terrible one from him. That ruined Arsene's plan who then had to keep Arteta on (looked like he was going to come off) and delay Podolski's inevitable substitution until the end.

Props to Southampton who were excellent.

No but seriously, we were awesome..

It almost seems strange to come out with this after winning 4-0 against Everton tonight but I think "awesome" is actually a bit of an exaggeration!

I felt Everton played relatively well and probably kept the ball better than us but they didn't have that cutting edge in the final third, unlike Liverpool. We were absolutely ruthless on the counter attack, which was great to see, but I almost felt a little down after the penalty miss because you could see the confidence drain away from Sturridge. I hope he gets over that for the next game as he's been excellent for us and finished really well for both goals tonight :smile:

With Arsenal dropping points and either or both of Manchester City and Tottenham set to come up short tomorrow night, it feels like a good night for Liverpool :hehe:

I'm still a little wary of the threat of Man United and, to a lesser extent, Spurs behind us, though :hmm: We've done so well to get to where we are but we need to keep that going right the way through until May!

Suárez, Sturridge, Coutinho and Sterling > Rooney, RVP, Januzaj and Mata. ;)

No waiii. I wouldn't swap our four for your four. Anyway, the problem with us isn't our forwards. Everything behind our forwards (bar the keeper) is the issue. :p

I'm shocked at that scoreline tonight, though. Didn't expect Liverpool to put 4 (almost 5) past Everton.

I'm pleased with our result, but that midfield we played tonight was dire. Giggs and Jones. Why?

And you think YOU are contenders?! That is hilarious. A good result and you're going to win the league again... do Liverpool fans ever learn! It was a good performance, but you don't do it consistently.

I've never thought we'd win the league. We're only 6 off top with 15 games to go. And we play Arsenal at home next. I'd say we very much are contenders.

Easily one of our worst games of the season so far.

Arsenal were just so, so SO poor! Especially in the 1st half. We saw some improvement in the 2nd half and that was mainly from Ozil who was perhaps our standout player tonight along with Kos at the back.

Arteta was poor and Monreal had a bad night overall and he's usually one of our more consistent performers.

Flamini's tackle deserved that red card. It was two-footed, reckless & very dangerous. Good decision from the ref but a terrible one from him. That ruined Arsene's plan who then had to keep Arteta on (looked like he was going to come off) and delay Podolski's inevitable substitution until the end.

Props to Southampton who were excellent.

Just got back from the game. And I think you covered it all there. We were poor, at half time I'd have taken a draw. We could have been 2 or 3 down. But being 2-1 up and throwing it away so quickly was a bitter pill to swallow.

Flamini is a fucking idiot. Gets himself suspended as we enter our first real tough run of games.

It's going to be time to start pulling out all my Man Utd will definitely end the season in the top 4 quotes soon I think. It's amazing what one signing can do to the mood of the club and spirit of the supporters.