NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman's Videos (Enter At Own Risk)

I love how subversive and PC you were about colour in his skin. STATEMENT. POLITICAL.

Four or five years down the line, that'll be one of those WTF videos you end up stumbling across randomly.

Probably needs some sort of NSFW tag though, i watched it in the library and came across as a bit of a naked-man-using-toilet-watching weirdo.

Okay.

I wanted to reach a point where I have a slate of "good" content, or at least, nicely packaged shows, and I feel I now have all the pieces to the puzzle. So I will try to get out these on a regular basis;

How To Draw

MJ's Bad Jokes

Simon's Dad

Customer Services Prick

Uncommon Words

GOD MODE

I would be eager to hear which ones you like and which ones you don't. Here is the newest, GOD MODE.

I didn't post last weeks God Mode here, so here it is and here is this weeks too.

Be interested to hear thoughts.

It's been a long time since I subjected myself to one of your videos ReZ so I thought i'd have a look at some of your newer stuff. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually really liked a couple of them, especially the Kenan & Kel drawing. Like I said, it's been a long time since I saw one of your videos, maybe 3 years, so the difference in quality is obviously huge and I think your choice of formats is much better suited to you now, rather than cramming everything into 'Comedy Rainbow'.

It's been a long time since I subjected myself to one of your videos ReZ so I thought i'd have a look at some of your newer stuff. I was pleasantly surprised that I actually really liked a couple of them, especially the Kenan & Kel drawing. Like I said, it's been a long time since I saw one of your videos, maybe 3 years, so the difference in quality is obviously huge and I think your choice of formats is much better suited to you now, rather than cramming everything into 'Comedy Rainbow'.

Thanks a lot man appreciate it. I too am happy with the recent evolution of my channel. I'm fond of the How To Draw series, just a shame 99% of people take it seriously. But that in itself is quite funny.

This is one of my favourites, for the actual drawing;

#BRINGBACKCOMEDYRAINBOW!

I actually have a good camera now! Oh and have you guys noticed how the Comedy Rainbow reactors started a trend of the likes of Gogglebox, react channels on YouTube and such? Just saying, we rock!

SCARE CLAIRE NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW! UGH!

Weird coincidence ReZ, I was just ordering a pizza and noticed that Pizza Hut have added a new 'Classic Crust' so I googled it for pictures and the first image on Google was

maxresdefault.jpg

And I thought to myself 'I recognise that face!'

Weird coincidence ReZ, I was just ordering a pizza and noticed that Pizza Hut have added a new 'Classic Crust' so I googled it for pictures and the first image on Google was

maxresdefault.jpg

Too be honest, theres not many UK foods you could Google where I don't come up.

#Fact #TheFaceOfUKFood

To all the bring back Scare Clairererers....I'm uploading an old but unseen prank this week. Other recent stuff;

Shit...only just seen the comments from this one being uploaded. People seem to have loved it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Too be honest, theres not many UK foods you could Google where I don't come up.

#Fact #TheFaceOfUKFood

To all the bring back Scare Clairererers....I'm uploading an old but unseen prank this week. Other recent stuff;

Shit...only just seen the comments from this one being uploaded. People seem to have loved it.