NEurope
ReZourceman

ReZourceman's Videos (Enter At Own Risk)

Instead of spamming other threads, I thought I would create a new thread for my uploaded videos. As you may know, I do a lot of different genres, so I'd appreciate all feedback on what you folks enjoyed. Here are some of my recent efforts.

How To Draw Superman

Short Horror Movie

Trip With Claire to a Wildlife Park

Sober and drunken versions of the same product review.

SOBER

DRUNKEN

ROFL!! :D

I'd seen these on your facebook for a while and just thought they were you posting some comic book artists 'how to' videos...

Decided I'd watch this one anyway... You funny bastard! :p

Just watched the Superman one, brilliant too. Shading lol.

Cheers dude!

I have been receiving overwhelmingly good feedback about these, which is why I've done so many. I've just filmed seven in a row lol. About 2 that are funny, or different but I'd give 3.4/5 or so, but the other five are fucking hilarious.

So much so in fact, that I actually can't wait to show The Thing one, so I'm uploading it tonight, despite only just having posted that Joker one today. :D

It's the re-drawn The Thing that makes this one... I mean I saw the ruining of the drawing coming... but the 'as if it didn't happen' redrawing was incredible :p

Bit different. I am trying to mix it up with the Draws, think I've succeeded very well so far, got some more good ones coming up, this is probably a weaker one but wanted to do something fairly different.,

When you 'drew' the "4" it seemed like you realized "damn, the logo is starting to look good, let's fuck this up".

But I am incorrect.

Draw Spiderman with his famous bug eyes and webbed hands

(I snorted when you added the coke cyst!)

Shit! I will do Judge Dredd in my next batch.

Here are some recent videos;

First promo for my special event coming in October.

How To Draw Aquaman

Man Cave Update

How To Draw Black Widow

How did you acquire so much stuff!? It's good to have a hobby where you actually get to show off so much of it :p I don't really have anything I collect so that was cool to see.