NEurope
Grazza

Super Mario 3D World (Nov 29th)

Ashley would you be able to say if the game is as long as 3D Land? You know after the whole level-doubling thing.

It does. The game explain video (I think tit was there's maybe eurogamers actually) said it does exactly the same doubling up as 3D land, which is amazing. I can't wait for this. Expect it to be up there with PIkmin 3 and Fire Emblem as my games of the year! (though about to start last of us so that may be in there too!). And zelda. Obviously.

Which Gamexplain video is that? I guess it makes sense anyway, if there are approx 80 stamps, that means 80 levels which could only happen if the game doubled like 3D Land.

Sadly they only just guessed at the level-doubling at the end of that video, right after they said the release date was December-ish

Sadly they only just guessed at the level-doubling at the end of that video, right after they said the release date was December-ish

Hmm. Maybe it was a different one then.. Can't remember it now (watched so many). But they definitely said it does the same thing.

And december?! And these are "professionals"?!

And december?! And these are "professionals"?!

These are humans who are only off by a few days (and the original release date was December).

These are humans who are only off by a few days (and the original release date was December).

They're also doing a feature video on the game and yet haven't been bothered to check the release date. Sloppy.

It does. The game explain video (I think tit was there's maybe eurogamers actually) said it does exactly the same doubling up as 3D land, which is amazing.

Nope (we didn't say that).

BASCHE LIVES!

(Kudos to whoever gets the reference)

Haha, say no more!

Though I definitely heard it on one video I watched... And they're the only videos I watch... Or I misheard/made it up!!

BASCHE LIVES!

(Kudos to whoever gets the reference)

Ashley used Revive.

Anyone who pre-orders this through GAME will get an exclusive sleeve that allows them to 'tickle Cat Mario's belly!'

1450764_538036299604442_2029840003_n.png

And the keyring too!

Pretty cool!

^ And all for the low price of £44.99 nice one Game! :indeed:

I'd rather buy it for £39.85 from ShopTo and get £1.99 worth of reward points. ::shrug:

Intrigued by the bit that looked like a doubling up of Peach?

The cherry power-up that duplicates the character?

Anyone who pre-orders this through GAME will get an exclusive sleeve that allows them to 'tickle Cat Mario's belly!'

1450764_538036299604442_2029840003_n.png

And the keyring too!

Pretty cool!

Damn it, why is it always GAME that gets these cool exclusives! I hate going to GAME, yet this is awesome!

I've never had any problem with GAME, I don't understand this bizarre hatred of them. If you like the exclusive just get it :)

I've never had any problem with GAME, I don't understand this bizarre hatred of them. If you like the exclusive just get it :)

Maybe it has something to do with them being an absolute ripoff, shoddy trade in prices and selling used games as new? At least that's why I hate them. It was painful having to hand over my hard earned cash to them for CoD. :(

The cherry power-up that duplicates the character?

I was not aware of this.

Maybe it has something to do with them being an absolute ripoff, shoddy trade in prices and selling used games as new? At least that's why I hate them. It was painful having to hand over my hard earned cash to them for CoD. :(

So why did you!