NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Seems so, in France and Germany they're selling it since yesterday, and as @Tales is also playing, so does Norway I guess, lucky people ;)

Still nobody selling here in Holland, as far as I know.

I'm bad at this game they call patience, prefer to play MK ;)

In the races I have played, the vast majority was French. In one race it was me against 10 French and one German. I have seen a couple from London though, as well as a few Japanese of course. That's all I think :p

I have most of the time stayed in the lobby I joined, so I don't know of much of a problem it is joining a race early. The times I have played online, I started the race fairly quickly.

Edited by Tales

who here has ordered from the Official Nintendo Store? My order is still in processing and awaiting "despatch"

Hope the Nintendo official store delivers on time with this. Lots have pre-ordered from them and I'd like to start using them in future if they can get their act together.

who here has ordered from the Official Nintendo Store? My order is still in processing and awaiting "despatch"

Me. I ordered a Lan adaptor a couple of weeks back and it arrived the next day, so fingers crossed. It's a bit rubbish if Nintendo can't get their own game delivered on time. Plus it's half term so a couple of days early will give my boy something to do.

Heads up for Tesco orders.

It's not actually despatched until tomorrow, so it'll be Friday delivery! A shame it's not early but ah well!

Me. I ordered a Lan adaptor a couple of weeks back and it arrived the next day, so fingers crossed. It's a bit rubbish if Nintendo can't get their own game delivered on time. Plus it's half term so a couple of days early will give my boy something to do.

Good news about the Lan adapter delivery. I imagine they will try not to deliver tomorrow, it wouldn't look good if they break their own release date. But I would have liked to have received it early too! Fingers cross for Friday morning!

f00had, mine is also still "awaiting despatch".

Clown, what time of day did you get it?

It's not actually despatched until tomorrow, so it'll be Friday delivery! A shame it's not early but ah well!

Screw that, I'm holding my breath until it gets here!

TheLibrary11.png

Edited by Shorty

Also "Awaiting despatch" from the Nintendo online store, but I did send an enquiry regarding if they were shipping in time for launch, their response was "We anticipate customers will receive Mario Kart 8 on or before the release date" so here's hoping!!!

Oh how wonderful, the MK8 Miiverse community is now open to everyone (yes, even us peasants without the game :heh:) despite the fact that Nintendo said we'd have to wait until the 30th. icon14.gif

I've made my first post:

LkeZZXY.png

:indeed:

Can't blame Nintendo for companies breaking the street date

Agreed. This is far from their fault.

A few days are nothing in the grand scheme of things. Play something else until Friday.

Can't blame Nintendo for companies breaking the street date
Can blame them for opening the Miiverse and taunting us even more though.

Strange, I got an e-mail at 10:51am stating that 'Your order is on its way' which I'd take to mean that it's in a van and en-route... I've got to admit it did get my hopes up thinking that it might arrive today but I'll try and manage my expectations...

...Thursday it is! :indeed:

Can blame them for opening the Miiverse and taunting us even more though.

I don't think NINTENDO was taunting us, I think they see it as getting us excited for the game.

But yeah, if you base your existence around games then the wait is a long and painful one...

Japan can download it from the eshop.... Big worry is the servers fucking up at midnight Thursday :)

I don't think NINTENDO was taunting us, I think they see it as getting us excited for the game.
How much excitement do they think is needed exactly? :heh:

But yeah, if you base your existence around games then the wait is a long and painful one...
LOL.

Good news about the Lan adapter delivery. I imagine they will try not to deliver tomorrow, it wouldn't look good if they break their own release date. But I would have liked to have received it early too! Fingers cross for Friday morning!

f00had, mine is also still "awaiting despatch".

Clown, what time of day did you get it?

think it was late morning... just checked my order on the Nintendo site and it states "estimated dispatch 30th May" Ferret's getting ANGRY!

Yup, I got the same response. I contacted them because my estimated date said Monday next week. They told me that was wrong and it'd actually be Friday.

I'm not at all bothered it might come a day later than elsewhere. For me, I'd rather have a fiver.

think it was late morning... just checked my order on the Nintendo site and it states "estimated dispatch 30th May" Ferret's getting ANGRY!

I got an email from them last Friday, I really don't see why they sent it when they still haven't taken payment nor changed the orders status from "awaiting despatch". Just seems really weird, it didn't help at all, because I presumed they sent it because there was some notable progress on my order. meh. Hopefully I'll get it some time late Friday morning/lunchtime then.

Mario Kart 8 Inc Free T Shirt

Mario Kart 8 Exclusive T Shirt Medium

Completed FIRST CLASS

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH