NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Neo Bowser City 3DS DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Oh come on Nyurpers...

Has nobody ever experienced a massive cluster fuck with items and racers coming at you from all sides resulting in you lying upside down somewhere in a back alley with the only option is having to push B to back up and get the hell out of there?

Oh come on Nyurpers...

Has nobody ever experienced a massive cluster fuck with items and racers coming at you from all sides resulting in you lying upside down somewhere in a back alley with the only option is having to push B to back up and get the hell out of there?

...Nope. Being as honest as my Wii Wheel usage in MK8 (100%, you numptys) there!

Only way is forward, baby!

Turned my Wii U on yesterday for the first time in months, apparently I've only used it for 4 hours this year.

Looking forward to the DLC, 200cc will change the way the game is played. Thursday night should be interesting.

Woke up hyped. Been convinced today is DLC day, just realised it's tomorrow.

Gonna need a delicious breakfast to lift me out of this reality...

Here are the maintenance times for tomorrow. The update should go live very shortly after.

CDKve7PWIAAtPLT.png:large

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Super Bell Subway DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Hey guys, enjoy playing Mario Kart 8? Then why not join the N-Europe Mario kart league. We are a friendly bunch of people that play every Thursday night. The league table itself is done on an points average so you can join in whenever. Each week we also have different themes ranging from set karts to frantic mode to spice things up.

This week we will be playing the new tracks. There are still place to sign up for this week, the link is down below. Hope to see you there:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1749393#post1749393

A few more tidbits on the upcoming DLC.

Vehicle Stats

• Streetle = Blue Falcon
  • City Tripper = Varmint
  • P-Wing = Circuit Special, Mach 8, B-Dasher, Gold Kart, Sports Coupe
  • Bone Rattler = Tanooki Kart
  • Leaf Tires = Roller Tires
  • Paper Airplane Glider = Speed Glider

Character Stats

• Villager + Middleweight = Tanooki Mario

• Isabelle + Lightweight = Toad, Toadette, Koopa Troopa, Lakitu, Shu Guy, Larry Koopa, Wendy Koopa

• Dry Bowser = ????

Ye know what alternatives to practise with tonight for tomorrow nights league.

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

ec2.jpg

It's live!

Patch is 247MB. DLC is 972MB

Successfully won a 200cc race without using the brakes. Huzzah!

My 3 star ranks continually being destroyed by a barrage of items on the final race, all hitting. Hate when that happens

Successfully won a 200cc race without using the brakes. Huzzah!

Not every track will need the brakes on 200cc. Rainbow Road SNES won't need them whereas Rainbow Road Wii U will.

New track pack DLC is amazing in almost every respect. :D

Though no 200CC Option for me... do I need to download it separately or load up the game for a third time?

Will sort it out later, got to go to work now :( but the tracks are pretty amazing and I can't wait to hopefully try them out in 200CC later assuming it appears.

New track pack DLC is amazing in almost every respect. :D

Though no 200CC Option for me... do I need to download it separately or load up the game for a third time?

Will sort it out later, got to go to work now :( but the tracks are pretty amazing and I can't wait to hopefully try them out in 200CC later assuming it appears.

Need to have got gold in every 150cc race

Do you need 150cc gold in the new DLC cups as well to unlock 200cc?

Need to have got gold in every 150cc race

I knew I'd regret not doing this :p ive been too into online since getting it. I guess I have some catching up to do while its downloading!

200cc is harder to control. Sure I got gold(2 star) on the Mushroom Cup but that was in spite of not using the brakes. There was definite times they were needed. It's so much faster and found myself off course plenty of times. It'll take time to learn all the new shortcuts and some of the old ones need more precision now.

The Roost/Café music playing at the end of the Crossing Cup is so great. <3

Loving the DLC. Male Villager w/ Streetle is my go-to now.

I knew I'd regret not doing this :p ive been too into online since getting it. I guess I have some catching up to do while its downloading!

This quote with your avatar = well suited.

Good thing i got gold on all 150cc cups a few days ago. Going to suck at 200cc, i'm literrally going to have little to no practice until the actual race.