NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Someone mentioned this on Neogaf, if they allowed you to play Baby Park in battle mode it might actually make that mode worth playing.

Someone mentioned this on Neogaf, if they allowed you to play Baby Park in battle mode it might actually make that mode worth playing.

That's why so many people have been hoping for Baby Park.

Using BabyPark would be a quick-fix approach and it would make the Battle Mode usable. But, really, the mode needs it's own set of stages.

yeah certainly, i'm very surprised they haven't added proper battle stages yet, assuming that they will at some point.

Fired this up today after not playing it since the turn of the year, such a beauty of a game! the courses are still eye meltingly good, control as tight as ever, MK bliss :) plus a nice change from Monster Hunter!

I hope it's a big surprise and they drop the bomb next Thursday unannounced with some real proper Battle stages. Nintendo must be keeping track of the stats of Battle Mode, it would be easy and seeing nobody plays it. It's the only blemish on the game.

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Baby Park DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Wild Woods DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

You mean like Diddy Kong Racing? I don't understand why Nintendo haven't done this with Mario Kart yet. I feel like it's a missed oppurtinity. Sometime it doesn't hurt to copy the opposition, Nintendo. It would be awesome driving around and in Peach's castle and entering races through the doors.

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Baby Park DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Nintendo need to open a real theme park :grin:

As for Mario Kart 8, the attention to detail is stunning. I'm so excited for the new DLC :yay:

You mean like Diddy Kong Racing? I don't understand why Nintendo haven't done this with Mario Kart yet. I feel like it's a missed oppurtinity. Sometime it doesn't hurt to copy the opposition, Nintendo. It would be awesome driving around and in Peach's castle and entering races through the doors.

Yeah, I've been wanting a good single player mode in MK for ages!

MKDS is the closest that we've ever gotten, but it's just not the same...

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Ribbon Road GBA DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Mario Kart 8 Analysis - Big Blue DLC Track (Secrets & Hidden Details)

Ventured into GP mode, found i had not completed all of 150cc mode (by that, i had several bronze's and a few silvers). Soon solved that, got myself gold on all tracks with a few 3* completions. I don't know really, but i found 150cc easier than earlier incarnations.

Big Blue's were always my favourite tracks in F-Zero and this one looks AWESOME!!

200cc is looking absolutely bonkers, I'm starting to wonder what courses I'm going to start to love and hate when playing at such a speed!

200cc is looking absolutely bonkers, I'm starting to wonder what courses I'm going to start to love and hate when playing at such a speed!

I'll hate the new Rainbow Road even more. Some of those corners will be impossible without braking especially the couple at the start.

Edited by Wii

Rainbow Road (SNES) will just be silly. There will be no chance of getting around without breaking/slowing down... Booooo

Rainbow Road (SNES) will just be silly. There will be no chance of getting around without breaking/slowing down... Booooo

That'll be grand. It's nice & wide, I'd imagine it'll just change your drifting slightly.

I've decided I'll be using this method of transportation on 200cc Rainbow Road.

448611-lakitu__mario_kart_double_dash____screen_large.jpg

Reconfirmation of what we know is coming this Thursday.

[TWEET]590198355084599296[/TWEET]

I don't know about ye but this will be a first ever for me. Never in general play have I had to use the brake button. It'll shake things up substantially.

Edited by Wii

Reconfirmation of what we know is coming this Thursday.

[TWEET]590198355084599296[/TWEET]

I don't know about ye but this will be a first ever for me. Never in general play have I had to use the brake button. It'll shake things up substantially.

The closest I've come is taking my thumb off the accelerator for a fraction of a second!

I only use the B button.

It.....doesn't win me many races.