NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

I hope I'll be getting my copy this week, starting to get a little anxious about it all.

DLC?

229.png

230.png

I know that the second image here was debunked. Someone found a youtube video from last year that was used as a template to put the battle mode option screen onto.

However I don't believe that first image has been debunked yet...

And after seeing the leaked screenshots of Miyamotos games just now, I can't help but notice that those have the same purple backgrounds behind the TV as this image.

So, seeing as amiibo works for this game, how do you think it will?

Seeing as the figures we know of are Smash based, could it be a way for you to finally get that Nintendo Kart a few if you seem to want?

So, seeing as amiibo works for this game, how do you think it will?

Seeing as the figures we know of are Smash based, could it be a way for you to finally get that Nintendo Kart a few if you seem to want?

Don't do this to me. All I can picture is Greninja driving a kart and I want it now!

I won't accept anything less now!

I know that the second image here was debunked. Someone found a youtube video from last year that was used as a template to put the battle mode option screen onto.

However I don't believe that first image has been debunked yet...

And after seeing the leaked screenshots of Miyamotos games just now, I can't help but notice that those have the same purple backgrounds behind the TV as this image.

Great detective work! It is the same wall and those extra characters seem like they'd be very hard to Photoshop. I reckon it's legit now.

Great detective work! It is the same wall and those extra characters seem like they'd be very hard to Photoshop. I reckon it's legit now.

You mean playable Plessie and E.Gadd is still possible?

Because I always thought some of those icons were a bit too good for fakery.

Looks like the Mario Kart TV app has been updated with Time Trial leaderboards, but you need to have updated it and as do your friends

9Yc0Bkb.pngHMglEu7.png

Pictures thanks to Robin64 of NeoGAF

@Zechs Merquise & @Blade, you may want to see this.

I demand an update so I can track how many coins I have collected. Not knowing how far away I am from 10,000 is doing my head in!

Looks like the Mario Kart TV app has been updated with Time Trial leaderboards, but you need to have updated it and as do your friends

9Yc0Bkb.pngHMglEu7.png

Pictures thanks to Robin64 of NeoGAF

@Zechs Merquise & @Blade, you may want to see this.

Is this only for iPhones?

I didn't even know this existed...

Is this only for iPhones?

I didn't even know this existed...

iOS, Android, PC, Wii U browser etc. :)

iOS, Android, PC, Wii U browser etc. :)

Afraid your smiley is misplaced, Serebii.

Windows Phone user here. Oh well. When I remember to upload my times, at least others can see them.

http://www.mariokart.tv

Web app and it creates an iOS app when you bookmark it, too

You update web apps?! Doesn't make any sense! And also it doesn't create an iOS app, it just puts the web page on the desktop, awful alternative!!

It still doesn't have everyone on there, I know RedShell and Tapedeck have times on Mario Kart Ciruit, so i worry it just brings up the people who are closest to your time again...

And it should add this in-game, we shouldn't have to go on a site to compare our times!

You update web apps?! Doesn't make any sense! And also it doesn't create an iOS app, it just puts the web page on the desktop, awful alternative!!

It still doesn't have everyone on there, I know RedShell and Tapedeck have times on Mario Kart Ciruit, so i worry it just brings up the people who are closest to your time again...

And it should add this in-game, we shouldn't have to go on a site to compare our times!

Not just putting the web page on the desktop. When you press it, it opens it in its own small application, not in Safari. It's weird.

Not just putting the web page on the desktop. When you press it, it opens it in its own small application, not in Safari. It's weird.

I bookmarked it to my phone and it just opens up in Safari!

I bookmarked it to my phone and it just opens up in Safari!

Really? Doesn't for me

2df70YX.jpg

Really? Doesn't for me

2df70YX.jpg

Strange. Did you save it to Homepage?! I have the icon, but just opens up Safari!

Although already I want to beat those players... just should have ALL your friends... why is everything always gimped?!

Forgot to ask this but...

Is there really nothing for this?? The last mirror cup really kicked my ass and it was for nothing... A stamp for one-starring everything, new graphics for all the cups, but nothing for all the stars.

Am disappoint.

Forgot to ask this but...

Is there really nothing for this?? The last mirror cup really kicked my ass and it was for nothing... A stamp for one-starring everything, new graphics for all the cups, but nothing for all the stars.

Am disappoint.

I am actually really happy with this. If you don't come first on one track you'll still get a star, and let's face it; the reason you won't come first is due to some shell fuckery. I don't really feel like punishing myself, aiming to three star everything in a way that is essentially down to luck.

I am actually really happy with this. If you don't come first on one track you'll still get a star, and let's face it; the reason you won't come first is due to some shell fuckery. I don't really feel like punishing myself, aiming to three star everything in a way that is essentially down to luck.

I'm with this. Every time I didn't get 3-stars, it was due to an unfortunately timed shell.

I mean, I still went and did all that for completionist reasons, but why hide a reward behind something that reliant on luck for Mario Kart?

Do well, but not perfect is the best compromise for this, in my opinion.

Everytime you didn't get 3 stars it's because you're rubbish, more like.

It does seem remiss that there isn't a reward for 3-starring everything. Didn't you unlock something in the Wii version?