NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

I noticed a lot of Luigi memes going about lately.... did I miss something last week while away?

Nah, nothing worth of note really...

I noticed a lot of Luigi memes going about lately.... did I miss something last week while away?

4 million views on Youtube. Hit The Independent, Huffington Post, Fox News etc.

Best marketing for Nintendo ever

End the year of Luigi they said, we've shown enough appreciation they said...

Nah, Luigi deserves a promotion.

Serious!?... dude you need to go back 15 pages or so and prepare to start loling! :p

Serious!?... dude you need to go back 15 pages or so and prepare to start loling! :p

I was in Disneyland all last week, I was a bit busy to be keeping up with the interwebs latest viral memes :indeed:

You need to sort out your priorities mate.

I was in Disneyland all last week, I was a bit busy to be keeping up with the interwebs latest viral memes :indeed:

You did ask

210px-Luigi_Death_Stare.png

LUIGI IS JUDGING YOU.

DLC?

229.png

230.png

Don't do this to me... I can't bear it.

Seriously, playable Plessie would be totally awesome!

(How the hell would that work, though?)

I get the feeling if this was real, the photo wouldn't be taken hovering over DK.

It'd be hovering over one of the actual meaningful characters.

(Then again, that E.Gadd icon, if fake, is very well made)

Edited by Glen-i

^ Petey Piranha was HUGE in Sunshine wasn't he, they fit him into a kart! :D

Seems a highly likely character given that characters from the previous Mario game seem to be Kart contenders. Although by that logic, if you're going to mock-up a fake, it's a good character to include.

Also.

Maybe this validates the reason why tracks were chosen for Battle Arena's... because they aim to use them for diferent race style battle modes instead.

Those battle modes better be free. They should have been in from the beginning. Characters and courses I'm fine paying for though. But out of everything, it's new tracks I want!

It's confirmed to be fake. Based on a video from last years e3!

Awww. I knew it was gonna be fake, but a little part of me wanted it to be real just for Plessie and E.Gadd.

I would have been so disappointed if it had been real. We need Bowser Jr., Dry Bones and/or Dry Bowser! :(

Baby. Fucking. Park.

I'm longing for it even more to see how it fares with the current issue of the first couple of places tending to roar ahead. It'd be so chaotic that even they can't escape.

End the year of Luigi they said, we've shown enough appreciation they said...

Nah, Luigi deserves a promotion.

They had to give him something after fobbing him off with Dr. Weegee.

He needed something he could call his own.

Is there a particular way to upload a video from MKTV to Miiverse?

Everytime I try it just uploads a screenshot?

I go Upload Highligh Reel > Do You want to upload to Nintendo Network > Yes > Do you want to upload to Youtube > No

Then it brings up a miivsere posting field, I type in a post and press ok.... but it's always a screenshot?

Is there a particular way to upload a video from MKTV to Miiverse?

Everytime I try it just uploads a screenshot?

I go Upload Highligh Reel > Do You want to upload to Nintendo Network > Yes > Do you want to upload to Youtube > No

Then it brings up a miivsere posting field, I type in a post and press ok.... but it's always a screenshot?

You have to upload it to youtube so that Miiverse can embed it into your Miiverse post. Nintendo don't actually host the videos themselves

So this weekend I went to a Stag Do, which involved gokarting!! First time I've ever done it, incredible fun!!

@Hero\-of\-Time 's mii. So much so after a few drunks in the evening I whacked out miiverse and showed them it!!

And yes, the guy who finished 3rd does look like @Hero\-of\-Time 's mii. So much so after a few drunks in the evening I whacked out miiverse and showed them it!!

Haha! It's Mii!