NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Hm. Mine still says "in transit", last update was at 5am so maybe it's just out of date?

NoE site seems to be dead.

I'm trying to figure out the status of my package :(

Parcel received at service centre Shaw hub 30th May 2014 02:13

Parcel received at service centre Shaw hub 30th May 2014 00:35

Which I assume means it is somewhere in the Shaw hub. I reckon some one failed to send it to the service centre. :(

I gather a proccess issue looks something like this:

Edited by Pestneb

Get all the preparation in. Although I doubt it would make any difference to your league position anyway which will be at the bottom. You are only there to make up the numbers!!

that's coldblooded... but unfortunately a bitter truth.

that's coldblooded... but unfortunately a bitter truth.

I'm glad we have an understanding :)

Froch v Groves have nothing on us haha!!

I'm trying to figure out the status of my package :(

Parcel received at service centre Shaw hub 30th May 2014 02:13

Parcel received at service centre Shaw hub 30th May 2014 00:35

Which I assume means it is somewhere in the Shaw hub. I reckon some one failed to send it to the service centre. :(

Yeah, that's where mine says it is, though I only have 1 update. Glad I bought the game digitally.

Speaking of @RedShell he's on it again. :D Did you take holiday from work for this as well?
Yep. :hehe:

"THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!" he keeps shouting. :D
Sounds a lot like me. :laughing:

Message from Nintendo...not getting it today.

What cunts.

And i'm away this weekend!! Nooooooo

me son... He can play and finish laps but he just slooooowww :p I'd be finish lap 2 he's half way into lap 2 haha

Get him joining the league, he can give @Blade and @Clownferret a little competition! :p

What cunts.

Ouch, how on earth is this even happening?

Definitely feeling for those who ordered from the Nintendo store, they should really start looking into dispatching earlier.

Ouch, how on earth is this even happening?

Definitely feeling for those who ordered from the Nintendo store, they should really start looking into dispatching earlier.

How is it happening? They use Yodel, that's how.

What cunts.

That sucks.

Was the message from Nintendo or Yodel? Why did they say you won't be getting it today?

How is it happening? They use Yodel, that's how.

Ohhh dear hahahahaha, not the best choice admittedly considering their track record, but I've somehow had nothing but positive experiences! Pretty lucky considering Amazon seems to love using them.

My mario kart from Nintendo has turned up. But I downloaded it last night as well so I don't actually need it... Just wanted to tease the people who didn't get it today! :D

I've only played one 150cc and got 3 stars. Also, I found the weapons in first place to be better than in other games. I got mushrooms and horns in first place you never got those before! (Well obviously not the horn as it didn't exist).

The game is obviously amazing, but it does feel a little slow at 150cc (weirdly 100cc didn't feel slow). I'm about to play some more, hopefully it won't be an issue as no reviews or anyone else has mentioned it.

It certainly makes it more random. It's causing to be a pain in 150cc though, as is the game constantly giving you coins in the item box. You're in first, with 10 coins in the bank, the last thing you want is more coins, especially as you need to defend yourself.

They've done it so the driver in front can't continuously defend themselves with bananas/shells. Probably more annoying in single player than in multiplayer.

It'spPretty nice you can upload the full race.

despite the text I received... I am in denial, therefore I prefer the tracking page for my package:

Current status: With Yodel

Your parcel is currently expected to be delivered by: Friday, 30th May 2014

Your parcel requires a signature.

Until the expected delivery date changes, I will cling to that hope.....

Haven't decided for the free game yet. Either WW or MH. I'm sceptical of how I will like the sailing again after having played ACIV :p And Monster Hunter, as someone else said, the demo was a bit underwhelming. I'ma bit worried about how the online activity will be in the future. Won't be able to download the game before 1. September over here.

They've done it so the driver in front can't continuously defend themselves with bananas/shells. Probably more annoying in single player than in multiplayer.

It'spPretty nice you can upload the full race.

Definetly. I mean, just now I was on to get 3 stars and was in the lead. On the last lap I got 3 coin boxes in a row and then got hit with a red shell as I had nothing to defend myself with. I came second and got 2 stars. RAGE!

*starts flower cup...again.*

Haven't decided for the free game yet. Either WW or MH. I'm sceptical of how I will like the sailing again after having played ACIV :p And Monster Hunter, as someone else said, the demo was a bit underwhelming. I'ma bit worried about how the online activity will be in the future. Won't be able to download the game before 1. September over here.

Monster Hunter is anything but underwhelming. Amazing more like.

Hmm and I was going to try the MH demo before choosing, is the demo a poor representation of the game?

Finally got Tesco to hand over my tracking number via web chat, mine's coming via Parcelforce too @Shorty . Express24, so that'll be guaranteed today I think.

I may have gone to work the rest of the day from home upon hearing this news :p

Still not decided which game to download, all the good ones (well ones I would want) I already have.... may just download NintendoLand and trade in my disc... my son keeps trying to play it himself when I'm at work... surprised he hasn't managed to scratch it up yet

I cannot believe the Nintendo store saga. I ordered a copy from ShopTo and the Ninty store and will sell one copy on, but I oly did that as I didn't have much faith in the Ninty store.

Re the speed of the game: I am not finding 50cc to be that slow! Normally it's an absolute bore fest but I'm having a great time playing through on the slower difficulty. It's rubbish in terms of competition mind, but it certainly doesn't feel slow so I can't wait for 150cc.

I'm at work and I fiish at 4:15. I literally just want to get home and play this! :D

For my free game I thik I'm gonna go for W101, or Game and Wario.

Have't quite decided yet.

Just got back from work via a trip to Grainger Games, I have it now! As well as the nice Bullet Bill keyring. Must boot it up and plays...

Well, it's time for @Dcubed and I to get started on Grand Prix. We've got a pretty silly set-up involving two WiiU's

There! We're playing one person on Gamepad and one on TV! We did it!

Definetly. I mean, just now I was on to get 3 stars and was in the lead. On the last lap I got 3 coin boxes in a row and then got hit with a red shell as I had nothing to defend myself with. I came second and got 2 stars. RAGE!

*starts flower cup...again.*

I just be lucky as I'm finding 150cc very very easy, getting three stars every time. There doesn't seem to be rubber banding either often I'm streets clear. And I'm someone who never managed 3 stars on the 3ds version at all!

And I take back what I said about the speed, it's absolutely fine. Also, doing flower cup, the game just clicked. It is utterly incredible. It's hard having to do work.... I'm doing a couple of cups, a bit of works, a couple of cups, a bit of works then just mario kart all weekend!