NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Pros and cons of NSMBWiiU vs MH3?

NSMBU. Don't think the game is as good or bad as some members have suggested. It has some good level design and imaginative levels, but does feel familiar.

MH3. Consider this only if you have someone you want to play online with and have a lot if time together. Starting off playing on your own is a good way to put you off. (Knows from experience)

Isn't it pretty standard MK practice albeit frustrating that if you are first you get the crap items?

Indeed but you always got items like the green shell or banana skin to help ward off attacks. With the return of the coins, the problem is that they don't do that and the amount of time the game gives the coin item is a bit nuts, especially in comparison to the other defense items.

:blank:

Due to a processing issue your parcel has been delayed by 24 hours.

:shakehead

Never did I think the day would come where I actually wished that text was just another PPI/accident compensation text :(

:blank:

Due to a processing issue your parcel has been delayed by 24 hours.

:shakehead

Never did I think the day would come where I actually wished that text was just another PPI/accident compensation text :(

Where did you order it from?

NSMBU. Don't think the game is as good or bad as some members have suggested. It has some good level design and imaginative levels, but does feel familiar.

MH3. Consider this only if you have someone you want to play online with and have a lot if time together. Starting off playing on your own is a good way to put you off. (Knows from experience)

I agree with this. I love the MH series to bits but I know it's not for everyone. If you don't have the time to commit hours upon hours on the game then I wouldn't recommended it.

NSMBU is a decent game and you know what you're getting with a 2D Mario title. NSLBU is the superior game though. :D

Where did you order it from?

Nintendo.... regretting that decision now!

First email = 3rd June

second email = corrected to today

text = changed to tomorrow.

Nintendo would have been better to leave me expecting the game on Tuesday. :(

Go for Monster Hunter! I'm surprised by how many people are going for it, it'll probably revive the community

I've never tried Monster Hunter. I was going to get Pikmin, because I figured the MH buzz might've dried up a little.

Postman has been and gone, no Mario Kart for me today :(

I'm not gonna lie, if my MK8 hasn't arrived today I'm going out and buying a second copy somewhere. Then I'll return the one that eventually arrives :p

First email = 3rd June

Dude that sucks, sorry to hear. :(

I'm really surprised by how bad the service is tbh.

Like you I also got the same correspondance, minus the text to say it has been delayed. Still time I guess though.

They need to sort their shit out.

Promotion is live and I have my Game & Wario code :)

Well holy donkey balls that was quick! I was honestly expecting to have to wait a day at the least.

Finally got Tesco to hand over my tracking number via web chat, mine's coming via Parcelforce too @Shorty . Express24, so that'll be guaranteed today I think.

Well holy donkey balls that was quick! I was honestly expecting to have to wait a day at the least.

Finally got Tesco to hand over my tracking number via web chat, mine's coming via Parcelforce too @Shorty . Express24, so that'll be guaranteed today I think.

I was expecting it to be e-mailed, too, but as soon as I submitted my selection, it was listed on the submission page

I was expecting it to be e-mailed, too, but as soon as I submitted my selection, it was listed on the submission page

Sweet! Just making sure, does your Club Nintendo account have to use the same email as your NNID?

First email = 3rd June

Oh shit, I ordered from Nintendo too!! Not received any text though!

Dude that sucks, sorry to hear. :(

I'm really surprised by how bad the service is tbh.

Like you I also got the same correspondance, minus the text to say it has been delayed. Still time I guess though.

They need to sort their shit out.

Yup.

The text came direct from Yodel, so it's their mistake, it's just the second email obviously heightened my expectations from "hopefully tomorrow" to far closer to "definitely tomorrow". Meh. Not much I can do now, other than avoid using their online shop for pre-orders in the future.

Anyone's Nintendo uk store order turned up?

I've checked yodel and it's not even at my local service centre yet :S

One of my youngest nephews ( 8 ) has just popped around and he's sitting playing this with me. When he seen I had it he had a reaction like the N64 kid.

He's playing 150cc with me and getting tanned but he's loving it to bits.

"THIS IS THE GREATEST GAME EVER!" he keeps shouting. :D

Got my email from Nintendo. It's going to be here tomorrow! Can't wait!

my copy was delivered today, but nobody was home. Aaaarrrggghhhh! Courier is delivering this morning. Lucky I own my own business, will be having a poets day me thinks.

My Nintendo UK Order is according to the tracker. "On Delivery" now.

It's just a race for that driver to get here before my evening shift. If it doesn't I have to begin a midnight raid on the local post office.

"Dispatch Date: Est: 30/05/2014"

Curse you Nintendo UK Store! I'll be waiting till Saturday then. When I'm working all day... Grr argh!

my order said the same but it was delivered yesterday.

Sweet! Just making sure, does your Club Nintendo account have to use the same email as your NNID?

I honestly don't know

my copy was delivered today, but nobody was home. Aaaarrrggghhhh! Courier is delivering this morning. Lucky I own my own business, will be having a poets day me thinks.

Get all the preparation in. Although I doubt it would make any difference to your league position anyway which will be at the bottom. You are only there to make up the numbers!!

Hm. Mine still says "in transit", last update was at 5am so maybe it's just out of date?

NoE site seems to be dead.

Promotion is live and I have my Game & Wario code :)

it's a toss up for me between Mario & Sonic Olympics and Game & Wario. What's the best one for playing with the family?

Picked up my Limited Edition this morning :D

mk8lim_zpsa3ef2433.jpg

Played a few games on me own, did the Mushroom Cup on 50cc to ease myself into it, picked a Bike of course :D

Tried a few games online but me son wanted a go so went back off line and playing some slipt screen with him....somewhat annoying when he is last and all other racers finish the race it doesn't time out, it keeps going till he finishes...is there an option for that that needs be turned on? He can play and finish laps but he just slooooowww :p I'd be finish lap 2 he's half way into lap 2 haha