NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Completed FIRST CLASS

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH

Mine just changed to that too. Does this mean it'll come tomorrow? Royal mail depending obviously.

Royal Mail's official line is "aim to deliver within one working day", so it's certainly possible but not guaranteed.

We can but hope. Got the next three days off so tomorrow would be best. :D

Played some battle mode matches online. It's not that bad. Thought it was quite fun actually. If you don't see anyone, just take a quick look at the gamepad.

Royal Mail's official line is "aim to deliver within one working day", so it's certainly possible but not guaranteed.

They also deliver on Saturday, so it shouldn't be too bad if they don't get it you on Friday.

Just got 'the text' from ShopTo.

:yay::yay::yay:

Now... I wait.

Waiting+For+Gifs+to+Load.+Hopefully+this+won+t+be+super_c7a378_4640566.gif

:p

LOL.

Hey, I've seen people implode because of the wait for Beyond Good & Evil 2 and a new Advance Wars.

That'd be me.

Mine has been completed too. No package shot though, possibly because it's the limited edition and was sent via a different method?

Mine has been completed too. No package shot though, possibly because it's the limited edition and was sent via a different method?

Yeah, normally they have an automated sorter that takes the photo but the LE will be too big for it.

Yeah, normally they have an automated sorter that takes the photo but the LE will be too big for it.

Normal one is, too, due to the t-shirt

Got my dispatch email and text from shopto.

160642_o.gif

tumblr_mluitmcHE71s8ouhxo1_400.gif

Edited by Dog-amoto

ShopTo also despatched for me. Didn't select a T-shirt when I ordered and it just says 'Mario Kart 8' in the item description in my orders, so I don't think they've sent a tee! Unless they've sent any old shit they've got left coz I didn't choose. :heh:

Makes the delivery more exciting anyway!

I got it!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Mount Wario is one of my favorite levels, wow, just WOW :bowdown:

A warning for those that get the game early, I don't know if it's 100% true but I heard if you register it before Friday you won't qualify for the free game. Maybe somebody else could confirm if it's true or not.

A warning for those that get the game early, I don't know if it's 100% true but I heard if you register it before Friday you won't qualify for the free game. Maybe somebody else could confirm if it's true or not.

With our special Mario Kart 8 Bonus Game Promotion, if you register the PIN code for Mario Kart 8 in Club Nintendo between 10:00 (UK time) on May 30th and 23:59 (UK time) on July 31st, you could claim a free download code for one of a selection of great Wii U games!

Not a problem if your getting retail, not sure how this affects digital if you download at midnight. I was fine with Paper Mario though.

Edit: Further reading it says you get a PIN code from the eShop...

Edited by Ike

Hey guys, as you get the game, could you add me? NNID is Tahles. I'm sure you have already added each other, but since I got the Wii U two days ago I have not. It's easier for you to add one than for me to add a hundred :p

Added markderoos though, but I can't find Mindfreak's ID.

I got it!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Mount Wario is one of my favorite levels, wow, just WOW :bowdown:

Having seen footage of Mount Wario a couple of weeks ago, I got the impression that it is likely to be one of my favourites too :hehe: It's got a bit of a 1080 Avalanche vibe :yay:

Having seen footage of Mount Wario a couple of weeks ago, I got the impression that it is likely to be one of my favourites too :hehe: It's got a bit of a 1080 Avalanche vibe :yay:

Yeah. The tree section is pure Golden Forest from the N64.

Nintendo should release new 1080's and Wave Race titles with this engine and retro cups.

Thread grinded to a halt at 8pm?

Every ones having an early night huh ;) have fun sitting by the letter box tomorrow every one!

I be geting my Mario Kart 8 Limited Editon at my local Game Digital store