NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

I'll probably play as my Mii as soon as I unlock him. Seem to always move toward the Mii in modern Mario Kart games. Maybe Lakitu beforehand if he's available early and doesn't still sound like a hyperactive kid on helium.

What weight class do Miis come under? I may have to import my weird looking Mii that I used to race online with on 7.

Also, any one know if we can set nicknames for ourselves? Or is it going to be our Nintendo ID? I'm not sure how I feel about racing with Beesandeagles

What weight class do Miis come under? I may have to import my weird looking Mii that I used to race online with on 7.

Also, any one know if we can set nicknames for ourselves? Or is it going to be our Nintendo ID? I'm not sure how I feel about racing with Beesandeagles

Weight class varies depending on your Mii's height

Been away for a couple of weeks, great to be so busy as now it's a matter of days away, and I can't wait! I'm expecting utter genius.... (Inevitable disappointment). Sh my internet was faster though...download it at at midnight, ready for when i wake up!

I've decided to still not look at any info about this game - or even reviews! - and I am so hyped for it!

I desperately want a pro controller to use with it but can't find one in stock anywhere.

Play Asia have them and they're region free (apparently) so I'm quite tempted to pick one up from there!

Saying that, I quite liked the wii-mote / nunchuck combo from MKWII so if that's still an option (?) I might go for that again.

I have been billed for my order from Nintendo store, but still 'processing'. I'm kinda tempted to order a copy from ShopTo too so I will at least get it on launch! Hopefully!

Nintendo should update the description on the Miiverse community:

Lj13mky.png

:heh:

That, or just flick the switch on the eShop so everyone can play the bloody game already. :indeed:

Nintendo should update the description on the Miiverse community:

Lj13mky.png

:heh:

That, or just flick the switch on the eShop so everyone can play the bloody game already. :indeed:

I can feel the bitterness flow within you. Good. Goooood.

I can feel the bitterness flow within you. Good. Goooood.
Hehehe! Don't tell me you ain't slightly pissed off as well. :hehe:

Hehehe! Don't tell me you ain't slightly pissed off as well. :hehe:

Nah, not really. I'm honestly not that hyped for the game.

Nah, not really. I'm honestly not that hyped for the game.
You expect me to believe that?

Admit it, you can't wait to see little Toad driving around in HD. :D

You expect me to believe that?

Admit it, you can't wait to see little Toad driving around in HD. :D

I go through phases. Like the other day, I sat and listened to Rainbow Road for half an hour but at the moment I'm not bothered at all.

I go through phases. Like the other day, I sat and listened to Rainbow Road for half an hour but at the moment I'm not bothered at all.
Well, that's for the best I suppose. My hype levels have fluctuated somewhat over the last few weeks too, but not to the point of stopping me from really wanting to play the game.

Well, that's for the best I suppose. My hype levels have fluctuated somewhat over the last few weeks too, but not to the point of stopping me from really wanting to play the game.

I'm not a massive fan of the series anyway. I enjoy them but the cheap AI and rubber banding stop me from loving the series, but you know this already. :D

I actually don't get much mileage from the games either. Once the GPs are done and 3 stars obtained that's pretty much me done with the game. Hopefully the Stamps will give the game some legs for me.

Not long to go, wooo. I've got to do a camp-out with my school on Friday night/Saturday morning. Probably won't sleep as I can't sleep when camping (practising to be homeless). My afternoon is going to be spent playing this for the rest of the day. Fuck work.

C'maaaan. Just give it to me, insert it into my veins.

I actually don't get much mileage from the games either. Once the GPs are done and 3 stars obtained that's pretty much me done with the game. Hopefully the Stamps will give the game some legs for me.
There's something else that would definitely help...

3VgHOtb.jpg

;)

Ah crap, that one F1 picture has got me more excited than any of Nintendo's efforts :p

WANT!!!!!

Can you have 2 players playing off one Wii online against others? So, if Ine and I were to join the league, could we do that? Not sure we'll join yet as Thursday is a bit of a long day for me.

Can you have 2 players playing off one Wii online against others? So, if Ine and I were to join the league, could we do that? Not sure we'll join yet as Thursday is a bit of a long day for me.

You certainly can :)

Hopefully the Stamps will give the game some legs for me.

I don't think MK8 has stamps... :wtf:

I actually missed out on this feature originally because I didn't have a wii the time Mario Kart Wii came out due to selling it early on, and then not liking the game too much so when I did get another, I didn't want to buy it heh.

So I'm pretty glad that they've included it for 8 too, I'll finally get to have a go with my mates. Let's just hope they patch in the option to have a Game Pad as an independent screen for the other player, that'd make the feature even more amazing.

I don't think MK8 has stamps... :wtf:

It does apparently!

This would´ve been me if it wasn´t for the League.

I most certainly wouldn´t have bought this game at launch if I was unaware of the joys I will be having for a looong time to come with the League.

Online can do such wonders for a game and the way it is perceived.

This would´ve been me if it wasn´t for the League.

I most certainly wouldn´t have bought this game at launch if I was unaware of the joys I will be having for a looong time to come with the League.

Online can do such wonders for a game and the way it is perceived.

:blank:

You're a disgrace Fused.

An attitude like this but soooo good at MK. It just isn't fair. :shakehead

:laughing: