NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

The Nintendo Defense Force isn't what it once was. People are feeling that Nintendo are letting them down and so the Defence Force's numbers are dropping. ;)

I think it's a good thing. I thought people talking and singing during races in GTA Online was annoying and distracting.

The great thing about voice chat is that you can limit it to just people you like.

Where is the Nintendo eshop based?

You mean the UK Nintendo Store?

It's based in the UK and is run by The Hut Group (the same people that runs the Zavvi website).

The Nintendo Defense Force isn't what it once was. People are feeling that Nintendo are letting them down and so the Defence Force's numbers are dropping. ;)

Or they get attacked by others and stop posting, which I have seen.

But I digress.

Just like how the same happens to some Nintendo fans who are annoyed about Nintendo's current choices.

Well we managed 6 positive Nintendo/MK posts on the trot. A new NE record!! :p

Let's try for 10 during the E3 Direct!

Let's try for 10 during the E3 Direct!

Now come on.

Lets all manage our expectations here...

But I digress.

I used to be one of them Serebii, but Nintendo are no longer defendable, they make shitty decisions/moves that alienate their core fanbase, I quit the Nintendo Defence Force and I now will raise questions and complaints where they need be raised.

Says the guy moaning at other people, telling them what they can and can't post. Oh the ironing.

Read your post again and you might see just how laughably hypocritical it comes across.

Like you weren't doing that. You are an absolute joke.

Perhaps, but surely you see how people can be frustrated by it. They want to come and discuss the game but all they see is people going on and on about the same feature over and over and over, providing nothing new, deflating their hype because all they see is negativity.

I assumed you were including yourself in that, although see in a later post you weren't. Apologies for the misunderstanding, not projection (as it wasn't).

Like you weren't doing that. You are an absolute joke.

You've missed the point entirely, congrats. Carry on hating people who tell others what they can and can't post, by telling them what they can and can't post. You may understand the hypocrisy one day.

Well you have to take into consideration the demographic that posts on these forums too. Most of the people here are gaming veterans who have seen the best of Nintendo and also the other consoles, so of course there is going to be comparing, whining and complaining. The perspective is much wider than with young people who are just getting into Nintendo, so you'd think the discussions are quite different on whatever (Nintendo) forums they do frequent these days...

Bottomline: I think we should change the site name to Cranky Geezers With Nintendos -Europe.

Says the guy moaning at other people, telling them what they can and can't post. Oh the ironing.

Read your post again and you might see just how laughably hypocritical it comes across.

Not hypocritical at all.

You are the guys telling people what not to post ('don't post the same negative XYZ').

He is telling you not to tell people what to post as you really have no right.

You interpret that as him doing the same. Come on, really?

So telling people they have no right to order people about is behaving exactly the same as the people they reprimand.

Ridiculous argument is ridiculous. Shame on you.

On that note I think it's about time we nip this in the bud. Everyone has shared their views extensively, we've covered both sides of the matter, but reviving old arguments again and again achieves nothing.

Let's move on.

Well you have to take into consideration the demographic that posts on these forums too. Most of the people here are gaming veterans who have seen the best of Nintendo and also the other consoles, so of course there is going to be comparing, whining and complaining. The perspective is much wider than with young people who are just getting into Nintendo, so you'd think the discussions are quite different on whatever (Nintendo) forums they do frequent these days...

Bottomline: I think we should change the site name to Cranky Geezers With Nintendos -Europe.

I second that motion.

On that note I think it's about time we nip this in the bud. Everyone has shared their views extensively, we've covered both sides of the matter, but reviving old arguments again and again achieves nothing.

Let's move on.

Word. Let's move on.

One of my mates was going to get the Wii U bundle with Mario Kart but decided against it. Instead, he has recommended that we use my place as a meeting ground for our Mario Kart fix. Cannae wait. :D The local multiplayer is still going to be the best around.

Word. Let's move on.

One of my mates was going to get the Wii U bundle with Mario Kart but decided against it. Instead, he has recommended that we use my place as a meeting ground for our Mario Kart fix. Cannae wait. :D The local multiplayer is still going to be the best around.

After a couple of nights, he'll probably get one. Converted a few friends like that :)

After a couple of nights, he'll probably get one. Converted a few friends like that :)

I doubt it. He has recently just had a kid with his wife and would only be picking up a Wii U just for Mario Kart. The very definition of a casual gamer. He decided against it in the end as he won't have the time to get on it.

I doubt it. He has recently just had a kid with his wife and would only be picking up a Wii U just for Mario Kart. The very definition of a casual gamer. He decided against it in the end as he won't have the time to get on it.

Kids ruin anything until they're old enough to hold a Wii Wheel :p

Kids ruin anything until they're old enough to hold a Wii Wheel :p

Yeah, I pleaded with him to trade him in for an older model, but he wasn't having any of it. :D

This just occurred to me, will this game need Motion Plus? I only have one of those...

Well we managed 6 positive Nintendo/MK posts on the trot. A new NE record!! :p

Nah, N-E's been going since the N64 era, back when we were balls deep in amazing games on the "fastest most powerful games console on Earth". Back then we were all positive :p

I think I'll just be ordering it from somewhere cheap when the time comes.

I want it deliverd on June 2nd, the day I have my final exam.

You got to be kidding. They sent the game today!

Mine's still processing :(

BREAKING NEWS!

The amount of posts in the MK8 Miiverse community increases immensely, as stores all over mainland Europe (especially in France by the looks of things :blank:) decide to completely ignore the street date and sell the game early.

Seriously, why have UK retailers gotta be such pussies? :heh:

In fairness, after yesterday I think France needs a pick me up!