NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

I am pre-ordering from Nintendo as even if it does arrive late, it's a killer deal. Before I order though, does anyone know what the sizes of the t-shirts are? Usually there's a size guide to tell you if the shirt will fit you?

I am pre-ordering from Nintendo as even if it does arrive late, it's a killer deal. Before I order though, does anyone know what the sizes of the t-shirts are? Usually there's a size guide to tell you if the shirt will fit you?

I couldn't find one. I just went with extra large. Not that i'm a fat git, I just like my clothes baggy. :D

Better quality pic of the Spiny Shell:

36XConF.jpg

Didn't notice the MK8 logo on there before. :cool:

Loving the intro on the vid. :yay: They should definitely use that for all of the MK8 advertising:

So funny how you hear Luigi go "Owiee!" After Mario chucks the Spiny. :laughing: Even though it should have been targeting Yoshi or DK, it hits Luigi. :heh:

So funny how you hear Luigi go "Owiee!" After Mario chucks the Spiny. :laughing: Even though it should have been targeting Yoshi or DK, it hits Luigi. :heh:

His year is officially over.

Ive ordered the special edition one from the ninty store.

Very excited!

loving the old school blue shell, hopefully it will destroy all that's get in its way before getting 1st place :)

its going to be a pain getting all of those keyrings

GOLD only from rip off retailers

In the UK & Ireland the Golden Dash Mushroom will be available for those who pre-order at Littlewoods and Very,

***The Bullet Bill Keyring is a pre-order item for Grainger Games, Game Centre, 365 Games (online only), Game Seek (online only), Base.com (online only), Playtime, The Games Exchange, That Game Shop, Gamescene, Xpress Games

Edited by yesteryeargames

About to come on and slate that shitty blue shell thing, but that t-shirt is awesome - where is it from?

You can order any size you want from the story!

£49.99 from very standard edition just to get the gold mushroom

£62.99 from littlewoods

wow

Augh. Kind of want.

May as well drop down a pre-order.

His year is officially over.

Actually apparently its ending either this week or next.

Nintendo's not great with calendars.

Actually apparently its ending either this week or next.

Nintendo's not great with calendars.

No, it really is and they're good with years. They technically started it on March 20th 2013 with the release of Luigi's Mansion 2, and continues on until the "end" of it on March 18th 2014

No, it really is and they're good with years. They technically started it on March 20th 2013 with the release of Luigi's Mansion 2, and continues on until the "end" of it on March 18th 2014

I meant calendar year. Stating a year in March is just weird. And let's face it, they've not done anything with the green turd since December anyway. Figured this PR cringe party was over.

Well I've pre-ordered the limited edition at ShopTo so I have both versions pre-ordered but if the price doesn't go down nearer the time then I'll probably cancel and just go with standard, gold member prices at the moment are...

Mario Kart 8 - £37.86

Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition - £56.87

So currently that means the price of the Blue Shell is £19.01! :o

I still sort of want it even though it's still a bit of a rip-off. :p

The year of Luigi ends and a few weeks later they release NES Remix 2 with a Luigi version of SMB lol.

I may have to do what you guys are doing and buy from ShopTo to get the game early and not worry about Nintendo/The Hut sending the limited edition the following week... Normally I wouldn't mind waiting but I've booked days off work so I can blast through the GPs and the last thing I want is to be sat there doing f*** all waiting for the game on my holiday.

EDIT: If any of you guys use Quidco, the Nintendo store is listed on their website so you can get cashback from the Limited Edition or any other purchases you make from them :D

Edited by f00had

Pre-ordered! Cannot wait, that track that springs out of a question mark block looks incredible! The special edition has raised my hype even more. This really does look like game of the year material, there really isn't anything on any other system that looks anywhere near as good as this.

I find it strange though that Nintendo did awesome Zelda and Mario Kart special editions but not one for Super Mario 3D World.

I have to say that this is one Wii U game I'm actually looking very much forward to. Looks great...

I meant calendar year. Stating a year in March is just weird. And let's face it, they've not done anything with the green turd since December anyway. Figured this PR cringe party was over.

Well, to be fair, they announced Super Luigi Bros as part of NES Remix 2...

Well I've pre-ordered the limited edition at ShopTo so I have both versions pre-ordered but if the price doesn't go down nearer the time then I'll probably cancel and just go with standard, gold member prices at the moment are...

Mario Kart 8 - £37.86

Mario Kart 8 Limited Edition - £56.87

So currently that means the price of the Blue Shell is £19.01! :o

I still sort of want it even though it's still a bit of a rip-off. :p

Wow, hopefully for that price it's a decent size and not a micro size like the Ganondorf statue.

Preordered the T-shirt bundle.

It already feels like a major event. I guess the beauty of MK only being released once per console lifespan.

Yep. Really excited by this. Can't wait to learn more about multiplayer, online, additional modes and mario kart tv Please don't let us down nintendo!!