NEurope
Ike

Mario Kart 8

Merges features from Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 7, bikes are back as well as gliding.

New feature include anti-gravity allowing karts to hover and the ability to drive on walls.

Will also be including Miiverse features.

Also it looks very nice.

Edited by Retro_Link

By far the best looking game, Looks great!! Put Mario to shame!... but also seems like it's making F-Zero redundant.

This looked awesome I must say... it best have voice-chat online though!

Love the Back To The Future Delorean hover wheels thing. Graphically looks so nice and clean. Beautiful. So yeah. Give me a kick when it's 2014 or something.

Looks amazing, hopefully it has good online with voice chat.

Spring 2014 though... not happy about that.

Looks amazing, hopefully it has good online with voice chat.

Spring 2014 though... not happy about that.

Yup. I was so hoping this was gonna be their big game for the end of the year.

This looks incredible. The one thing Nintendo knocked out of the park. Exactly like Mario Kart should look.

Mario Kart in HD? Hell-a-yes! :D

Personally I'm glad that Nintendo are doing the right thing in keeping it back until 2014, it's sure to be the best game it can possibly be when it releases because of it. :)

This looks incredible. The one thing Nintendo knocked out of the park. Exactly like Mario Kart should look.

No love for Smash Bros/Megaman? :(

No love for Smash Bros/Megaman? :(

And that :)

I think what I mean is there's certain games that we all bank on being good, in fact we know will bring the awesomeness and we know will always be there: Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda and Smash Bros are those games.

I'm just depressed that Nintendo are in a such a dire state in the home console market and rather than bringing the goods they just rolled out the old reliable titles.

If those old reliable titles were punctuated with some classic IPs being reborn and the odd surprise, I would be punching the air, but instead I am very deflated!

If those old reliable titles were punctuated with some classic IPs being reborn and the odd surprise, I would be punching the air, but instead I am very deflated!

This is why i'm disappointed with Retro being stuck on DK. They have proven that they can bring old titles back from the dead, so why have them work on DK again? Nintendo has such a rich roster of IPs, why not give one of them to Retro again?

This looks incredible. The one thing Nintendo knocked out of the park. Exactly like F-zer0 should look.

There we are. Fixed that for you. :smile:

But my replybto your comment is: No. F Zero is not supposed to look like Mario Kart in 2008. It is supposed to look like some dope ps4one graphics like those car games with the car work but with much more flavour, speed and aggression and creativity and humor with 64 playerd online like Battlefield4 with skilled courses where if you die you are eliminated with vehicle customisation so if you damage your car or fully wreck it then you need to repair it... This will motivate you to drive skilled and not ne overly careless with vehihle barge/vehicle spinning bird kicks.

Loads of modes, sick story Mii integration with gamepad cam and your mii adjusts to f zero's visuals. Plus sooooo much more.

So no, F Zero is not supposed to look like that.

this game looks awesome,but why 2014! this should be a christmas morning game just like the snes version was

Looks absolutely amazing!

I didnt see any blue shells either. Could this mean that they are not included...

Yeah, easily the best looking game for me. I am absolutely truly gobsmacked this isn't coming out this year. Wii U is struggling beyond belief, Mario Kart is a surefire system seller; can't believe it isn't coming. And nintendo Spring maybe a normal persons summer or even Autumn.

They did say it will be the greatest online experience which is exciting.

This looked really good, i'm glad bikes are back too. When the karts started hovering and their wheels turned over it reminded me of the Delorean in Back to the future 2.

Should've called it Mario Kart Zero. That would be a pretty accurate description! :D

Does look incredible, puts 3D World to shame, just as Rayman put Mario U to shame.

Kotaku reporting that will be 12 player online, and have video capture to upload to Miiverse, updated the story on home page for the link! :)

will this game be playable at E3? I want to know if we'll get some more footage/ details about the game over the next few days

will this game be playable at E3? I want to know if we'll get some more footage/ details about the game over the next few days

Yep, and at Best Buy

Looks great, some of the footage looks pre-rendered but i can't wait for this after the dullness of 7, wii and DS...Bring it on!